Is Klay Thompson the new Harrison Barnes?

He's gonna cost the Warriors this series.
Games 6 and 7 the Cavs will be leaving Klay wide open but he won't make them pay cause he'll be ice cold

Durant can just iso the shit out of Love/LeBeta. If Klay doesn't show up just pass it to Durant

Drayboon and Durcant can make up for it.

>yfw the memes trade Klay away so an MVP caliber player will sign

But who will it be?

>it's Russ.
Yfw

klay goes to cavs
cavs beat gsw next year
series becomes 2 chips each

just imagining him instead of jr makes me hard

it's gonna be epic if he goes to the Thunder. Imagine the storylines.

>Klay going to Ohio
>Klay going to OKC
Klay would only go to places like LA or Miami were there are nice instagram bitches

lol

b-but muh defense

His little bro plays for the LA Dodgers.

He's Laker Bound.

>Is Klay Thompson the new Harrison Barnes?

He wasn't any better than Harrison Barnes even last year. He's so overrated it makes me angry when everyone hurrdurrs about muh 4 allstars. Warriors would have gotten swept by the Spurs this year wihtout Durant and a healthy Kawhi.

>Klay going to OKC
Russ never passes except for assists, so Klay will have to fight with the rest of the team for 10 shots.

>free agents going to OKC
big ballers don't choose to go small baller markets

Lets play GM anons!

Klay has 2 years left on his contract.
$17.8mil next year
$18.9mil year after that

propose some trades...

Lebron convinces Silver to let him have more cap again and he goes to cleveland, the end

Klay for Porzingis and 2 unprotected first round picks from the knicks

Klay Thompsons defense is out of this fucking world tho. Kevin love was lost. Chucking up airballs. Cavs havnt seen perimeter defense like this. He's having a poor 3 point shooting performance...but he isn't fucking retarded like barnes. He'll drive and has been ok at finishing at the rim if he needs to.

Barnes was 1 for 15 and 0 for 6 from 3 in game 5. Most of those were open midrange and open corner 3s. WIDE OPEN.

good thing it's going to be over in 4

Klay is such a good role player when he needs to be while providing elite defense. He isn't going anywhere.

>Best passing team in history trades for a ball hogging chucker
hmmm

They can all take less money to keep their core intact but ego will take over once someone complains about touches and scoring.

i don't think you understand the concept of a trade

money doesn't match up
Porzingas makes $4.5 million each of the next 2 years

Knicks will need to throw in an extra $12million/per year worth to make it match up

As long as the Cavs, as a team unit, play as bad as they did in game 1, the Warriors have a safe path to a 16-0, Thompson being shit or not.

Defense wins championships son.

This ain't 2K nigga. Love hasn't done shit.

No
A. He can play defense better than Barnes ever could by a wide margin so he makes up for his shitty offense
B. Barnes scored 65 points in 7 games last year and Durant scored almost 40 in one game this year.
C. Unlike Barnes, klay has the ability to have games where hes the best shooter in the league. He could literally beat the Cavs by himself if he goes off like he's been known to do in some games.

I hate his ugly face and the warriors, but I'd take him on my team any day for his lockdown defense and autistic random godly shooting nights.

Barnes was garbage. Overrated in college and had no business being on the warriors.

Klay Thompson will be a Piston in 1 year. Book it.

>Leave the bay area with a super team for nigger Detroit with a mediocre team at best.

Maybe if klay develops a crack habit

>Game 6 and 7
Warriors in 4

>best perimeter defender on the team
>so threatening from deep that just by being there it opens the lane for KD
>high +/- despite a horrendous shooting performance
>him finding back his shooting efficiency basically means the series is over

Suuuuuuuuure, he's gonna cost his team the series. Suuuuuuuuuure.

>implying he's not joining Booker and Monk in Phoenix to make it rain

Go away Skip