Trans Track Star

Thailand immigrant Nattaphon Wangyot, a Male who identifies as female, BTFO High School girls. Butt hurt insues.

dailycaller.com/2016/06/03/high-school-boy-wins-all-state-honors-in-girls-track-and-field/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fYdSC09Dsqw
usatodayhss.com/2016/transgender-track-athlete-makes-history-as-controversy-stirs-around-her
au.sports.yahoo.com/a/31775203/nattaphon-wangyot-rivals-cry-foul-after-losing-out-to-transgender-athlete/?cmp=twitter2#page2
theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/05/hs-track-athlete-was-born-male-but-identifies-as-female-and-took-home-3rd-place-in-the-girls-200-meter-dash-at-state-championships/
dailycaller.com/2016/06/03/high-school-boy-wins-all-state-honors-in-girls-track-and-field/
sport24.co.za/OtherSport/Athletics/South-Africa/caster-semenya-marries-girlfriend-in-tradition-ceremony-20151207
youtube.com/watch?v=Acjf66Qdj2U
theguardian.com/sport/2016/jan/25/ioc-rules-transgender-athletes-can-take-part-in-olympics-without-surgery
nytimes.com/2016/01/26/sports/olympics/transgender-athletes-olympics-ioc.html?_r=0
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good

this is what they asked for

i cant wait for the male trans that fights in female MMA.

i cant wait untill he one hit shatters some girls skull in the ring and liberals have a melt down

I think that already happend

Dude you need help. Women are not for hitting.

That already happened. Liberals are too cucked to have a meltdown

I seriously hope all MtF transgender people compete in and win all the womens' olympics shit

Women

BTFO
T
F
O

>female mma fighters
>"not for hitting, you shitlord!"

>Women are not for hitting.

Correct. SJW cunts are not women.

How can real women even compete

>Born male
>From Thailand
Basically female build and strength anyway

I would fornicate with him/her
after the workout, when her/him is all sweaty

>dick outrunning vaginas
well well
who would have thought
really makes you think hue?

Gonna have HAPA white babies with his colon huh?

really makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmm

DUDE REDDIT

Sauce?

Im an argie.
im a black bull, I once when to sweden and cuckolded a swede

>that smug shit-eating grin

Lol. That former ladyboy prostitute knows exactly what he's doing.

I didn't realize Ladyboys were so athletic

I think that already happened.

Falon Fox or something. Beat the shit out of bunch of bitches.

Already happened but he got exposed as a man, he was pretending to just be a regular grill. Since that happened he hasn't gotten any fights though

>The runner who lost should self-identify as the winner. Problem solved.

From the comments, Topkek.

(S)he kinda looks like Bill Hader

I fucked around 12 Ladyboys, surpisingly they can have big dicks too, one had 8 inches.

> Black
> Argentine flag
> Looks like his story checks out.

>pakistan

This will end title IX in college athletics.

reposting a classic

Look at the comments, the left is eating itself and it's glorious, this further proves our way is the right and justified way.

At the end of the day I think that's what's reassuring

Knowing you're right

>i cant wait for the male trans that fights in female MMA.
In the end they'll find out they're in a worse situation than they are now.

It's just like the Mexicans in San Jose beating the shit out of the white Anti-Trump protesters. They will destroy themselves and STILL blame the white man when it fails.

I love being right.

>I love being right.
I think the proper sentence is,
>I love being white.

Just have it compete with the mentally handicapped kids, they used to do that shit back when I was in HS...I mean technically it is mentally fucked.

Having some dick-weilding Thai thing beating out actual (the difference in athleticism is much more noticeable among genders in non-skill sports) females is asinine.

I think I would have given it mountains of shit had I been on the same team as it. Get it to quit, that shit ain't legit, not even a lil bit, pussy can't beat dick.

A good and straight-forward example for that whole 'gender as a biological vs. social construct' debate I keep hearing about.

hahahahahahahahaha
THIS IS THE FUTURE LIBERALS CHOSE
Can't wait for men to dominate every single women's sport.

Fallon Fox tried and was super promoted at mma dot tv. Here's a thread he/she made there.

>1st post:
Just in case you've missed the carnage of the past few years. Here's an update.

...and I've had, and continue to have a fun time while doing it. Why, just last month I got the chance to turn a cage into a wading pool of Tamikka Brents blood. Brought smiles to my face I tells ya. And what happens directly after? Ronda Rousey expresses yet again that she's a child with Halloween fever. I say that because she starts spouting off about how scared she is of skeletons. My skeleton in particular. Same with Charmaine Tweet - a 6' tall fighter with a record of 6' 4" who's scared to death of lil' ol' 5' 6" me.

So, yes. It is RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN this spooky holiday season for these chumps as it's always been. Try hard as ya can to stay faaaaaaaaaaar away from Fallon Fox as possible. Lol Me? I'm saying come get me you babies! They ain't got nothin in the guts department. All of you here can see that by the dodging they consistently do based on fear and utter nonsense. Even if you support their nonsense and you've been around the discussion for a while, you know it is actually factually inaccurate nonsense. Ya just hate me for being a transgender woman.

Yeah, they're running for cover while crying and peeing their panties. Not all female fighters are scaredy cats like these though. They don't let their managers and coaches convince them to be scared of dumb crap to get away from another skilled fighter because they themselves are scared of the potential loss. Nah, some are like "Bring that skill! If I win I get put on the map". Ya, those are the real deals right there. And that's respect!

So, indulge yourself. Watch little snippets of me implementing what I've learned all these years. I am, and I'm loving every second of it.

>2nd post:
Correct moron. I lost to a 'girl' as a 'girl'. Stop being scared of being a homosexual. If you are, you are. If you are not. Then you are not. You don't have to be a flaming jerk because you saw a woman who was once male and think that everybody is going to think that you are gay for being a decent human being to her. Mostly repressed homosexuals do that. Theres a lot of the world that realizes that im nowhere near a "dude" or an "imposter" or anything like that. I suppose some come to the sport of MMA to overcomphensate for their failings as a straight men. You may desire to be with a man as a man deep down inside. Hey.. thats all ok ya know? Its 2014. Me? I prefer being a woman with women. Not what all of this is all about. But, I dont go around trying to slam other people because im uncomforable with that. Because im not. I just to it. So go do it.

Guess the man:

youtu.be/fYdSC09Dsqw

3rd post:
And for the rest of you who arent gigantic frigging idiots, repressed gay men, or simply jerks for the sake of being jerks - im glad that you enjoy MMA as I do for the technique and ass kicking exitement like I do. Because thats what its all about.

Just wait until leftist militaries fully implement females on the front lines. Fucking hilarious.

Left it happen, show women reality and equality.

You know what they say, First Post Best Post

OP here. Found a few more articles for your enjoyment. The comment sections are absolutely amusing.

usatodayhss.com/2016/transgender-track-athlete-makes-history-as-controversy-stirs-around-her

au.sports.yahoo.com/a/31775203/nattaphon-wangyot-rivals-cry-foul-after-losing-out-to-transgender-athlete/?cmp=twitter2#page2

theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/05/hs-track-athlete-was-born-male-but-identifies-as-female-and-took-home-3rd-place-in-the-girls-200-meter-dash-at-state-championships/

>dailycaller.com/2016/06/03/high-school-boy-wins-all-state-honors-in-girls-track-and-field/
He came in 5th place in states. Which means he lost to 4 girls.
Losing to a bunch of girls, that is disgraceful.

>When your girlfriend "doesn't feel" like getting her dick sucked tonight.

What am I gonna do bros? That long feminine penis is the highlight of my life...

Uhhh... Not sure how that translates to athletic ability but you keep doing you.

It's the future women voters choose
Their mothers have voted for a future where their girls will be excluded from Womens Sports by Men

Kek

I hope all these bigots have their grades reduced.

At least the Men fighting them will get some easy kills, good for the ego to get some early success first up. Also the prisoner gang rape.

>wangygot

>Wang got

ITS GOT A WANGER GET IT M8S

Vaginal Jew detected. Women were born for hitting.

Kek

Honest question britbro. I know pic related been around for a while but how serious is stuff like this throughout britian?

>a Male who identifies as female, BTFO High School girls. Butt hurt insues.

Good.

More of this. Muh "social construct" will win us this war.

Reality has a non-liberal bias. :^)

Based Thai ladyboy

>According to the Alaska Dispatch News, >Wangyot’s district doesn’t even require boys to undergo hormone therapy before competing in girls’ events.

This can't be abused at all.

Depends where you are. It's only common in the deindustrialised places in the north of England which have become mini replicas of the Middle East.

literally bender cheating at the olympics

That event got cancelled and the school faced massive backlash.
Having been to the campus I'm not sure where they were planning on hosting it though.

Legit question.

I ran track in high school. Set records as the fastest whitey in my district, but was unable to best the best negro in the state.

With the current status year, could I have identified as gender fluid female during track and got a track and field scholarship for women's track at a university?

>tfw highschool aged boys dominate the top women in any sport
>soon trannies will take over female sports

>With the current status year, could I have identified as gender fluid female during track and got a track and field scholarship for women's track at a university?
If you did, would you stay in the female or male dorm rooms?

>John Doe
>fastest GIRL in all of Wyoming!
record book would be hilarious to read.

that's how the idiot women learn.

Who cares?

This is like that MtF mma fighter who beat up a bunch of women and it just looked like domestic violence.

>hurr no difference between men and women
>even with shit loads of estrogen the superior male skeleton gives a huge advantage

You would have to keep up the act and you would probably have to identify as a girl for a while before you try to compete

Wow he's fucking bragging? As if a male skeleton doesn't give you an ENORMOUS mechanical advantage that a female skeleton simply doesn't? This fucking pussy is bragging about beating up women as a man. I'm so fucking tired of these mentally ill tranny faggots.

sport24.co.za/OtherSport/Athletics/South-Africa/caster-semenya-marries-girlfriend-in-tradition-ceremony-20151207

Goddamn, even with all the advantage of being a man, he fucking sucks. It took him like 10 years to pass guard against a woman.

>identify as female
>good grades and go into stem
>get those sweet vagina bux
Soon user.

Is it wrong to think these people are mentally ill? I used to support it, but Ben Shapiro surprisingly made me start questioning things.

I'm not, fuck the women who pushed this kind of shit.

>that time a JUNIOR varsity Canadian boys basketball team beat the gold medal winning Canadian women's Olympic basketball team

Ideally the women's. I would identify as a lesbian. If all it took was some comfy silk panties and long hair, I'd take the scholarship and victories instead of debt.

why the fuck not? females are in the forefront of this trans bullshit. Let them reap what they sow.

>I would identify as a lesbian.
>I am a lesbain born in a man's body, who's learned to love the body i was born in.
brilliant tactic.

What does it mean to identify as a female? Even the libs don't understand their own bullshit.

POO

10/10 irl troll
faggot

go kill a whitey, nigger faggot.

found the feminist

or may be a cuck.

I had forgotten about the whole person. Man ahead of his time, he was conning gender egalitarians in a time when most people didn't even have the mental capacity to realize he was messing with them. youtube.com/watch?v=Acjf66Qdj2U

>left pushes for shit like this
>get destroyed by their own actions
>cry about it and they're running out of things to blame

Sauce?

>make up bullshit rules not based on science to appease mentally ill people
>get mad when they get exploited

I applaud every man who does this.

tl;dr = imploding

Reminder that the olympics will be pure gold

theguardian.com/sport/2016/jan/25/ioc-rules-transgender-athletes-can-take-part-in-olympics-without-surgery

nytimes.com/2016/01/26/sports/olympics/transgender-athletes-olympics-ioc.html?_r=0

When you don't have any testosterone in your body and you've been taking estrogen for years it levels the playing field for the most part, muscle mass and bone density lowers to average female levels over time.

Gender-bender olympics?

not the same, but in Australia an under 15 boy's soccer team beat their national women's team 7-0
The women's team will be competing at Rio olympics, fyi.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html

Which shower does it use?

hahaha, the only olympics i'll be following like a cult.
thanks for reminding.

underrated

hahahahahahha

most women don't even care about sports so they probably won't care about this

How come there isn't any outrage from female atheltes? This might very well ruin the careers of thousands of female olympic athletes.

Holy fuck, intolerant much?