How come ancient humans were able to construct things like pic related with minimal technology and manpower?

How come ancient humans were able to construct things like pic related with minimal technology and manpower?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTgxGJfXRQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=fhWiUad1gOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aliens, duh.

they were kings

They had nothing but free time on their hands, imagine what you would do with your time if you had absolutely nothing to do all day.

Alions built them

its not hard to stack some rocks

Black excellence.

They were kangz of shiet

WE

>minimal manpower

kek

WUZ

where do you think you are, faggot?

i've had nothing but free time for 20 years
where's my pyramid? idiot.

Aliens.

How they really built them: they spread some white substance over the stone blocks causing them to levitate. What the white substance is is anyone's guess but they called it mana. Was probably actually alien jizz.

And the Pyramids are far, far older than what is currently taught.

Watch the Pyramid Code (I think it's still on Netflix). Very interesting.

KIKES

You have shitposting on Sup Forums to occupy your time, though. Imagine if you had fuck all to do entertainment wise. No internet, no TV or movies, no literature, just nothing. You'd be volunteering for building Pyramids to get your free beer too.

Building the pyramids was the internet to these people. Thats all they had. Welp, what to do today?
1. EAt sand?
2. Build a pyramid?

Fairly certain that mana is white gold.

OP, they weren't built using minimal technology, the civilization that constructed them used some type of technology that we don't seem to know about or be able to use.

underrated + aliens

Their manpower was massive, due to the Nile's flood leaving hundreds of thousands of peasants without work.

The rest is not really complicated. There was plenty of stone, and the pyramid's shape was literally the simplest and safest in the world.

They didn't have laws to prohibit owning nigger slaves by the thousands.

slavery

They were titans maybe.

The pyramids were not built with slave labor, people volunteered to work on them.

DAILY REMINDER that Egypt was a fertile land and not a barren desert when the pyramids were built.

African slaves

It's clear that the Ancients knew much more than we give them credit for. They had a frikking primitive battery, and the pyramids seem to conduct electricity. They even found giant pieces of copper bars inside the walls, as it to "connect".
Not to mention all the crazy shit that's been found in these things and their body preservation methods.

It's either that, or Ayy lmaos, but at this point there's no way you're gonna convince me it was just humans, with all the knowledge and tech we assume they should have had, grinding their bones to death trying to put this shit together, just to bury some dead people.

it took decades and thousands and thousands of slaves

>were able to construct things like pic related with minimal technology and manpower?
This is the best explanation/description that I've seen detailing how the pyramids were built. No fucking aliens or turbo niggers or whatever. This actually makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=YTgxGJfXRQ0

ITZ BECAUSE WE WAZ KANGZZZZZ NIGGUH

10% of Americans actually believe this.

They kept their niggers on a chain

The Wheel of Time turns, and ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legends fade to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

It's not just question of mathematical and arhitectural knowledge they did posses, it's a matter of top tier civilizational level it made it possible. For such a task back in Bronze Age literally every facet of society needed to be focused on building the great pyramid from First Cataract to Heliopolis, although it could have been the other way around and building thar pyramid with such a monstrous effort led to organized, focused, prosperous society that wouldn't function otherwise at certain times. This is often being underrated as an argument, its completely logical. They were religious fanatics to a certain degree, but not as much as this extremely class divided society used religion to control the masses in the purest sense.

Coral Castle

kangz

and the kikes enslaved.

EN SABAH NUR

Tha'ts what kangz can achieve when da wite man isn't oppressing them.

>just to bury some dead people.
yep, it's more than what they have let on.
There are things they'll never tell us.

>They?
if you don't already know...

They knew the secret. Aim enough human effort at anything and it can be accomplished.

because they didnt have anything like Sup Forums to shit post on 24/7

Lot's of man power to enslave. You just need like ten organized people with a pointy stick to a hundred unnorganized plebs and then they obey for their life. You also have to remember that it wasn't aways a desert there.

Now, adding this with competent knowledge of math they seem to have and you get some pretty impressively put slabs of rock.

the power of cotton

As well as cutting giant solid slabs of granite with bronze hand tools.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhWiUad1gOQ

Another thing many people ignore is the mathematical coincidences of the pyramids and their properties. Sure, people put them together through hard work, lets buy that for the moment. How the fuck does that explain the golden ratio/fibonacci/speed of light/pi shit that the pyramids have.

Egypt used to be underwater. Everything was lighter.

>implying nigger-pharaoh could swim.
try again.

They didn't have minimal man power though.

>limited manpower

Yeah, pharoah Amenhotep III forced pretty much every able man in the country to build the Great Pyramid.

They didn't have minimal manpower and Egypt was a highly centralised theocratic state: the Pharaoh could easily redirect the economy to his own personal needs because the population thought that in return he would look after them as a god when he died.

As for minimal technology, it actually doesn't take that much technology to build a pyramid, especially if you have a huge and motivated workforce and decades in which to build it.

What is design?

my children's history book said they were paid in salt and garlic

Dey wuz aliens son

Conspiratards will tell you aliumz, kangz, ect.

The truth is convoluted but the most likely case is limestone bricks transported via-waterway to the site of the pyramids, then using the dirt hill technique noted here to establish the blocks on wooden rollers.

The reason they looks like smelly desert turds is because the arabs who moved in after the real Egyptians died out stole the smooth limestone and gold cap to help build cairo.

Any other theory is nig-tier superstition.

T. An alium

no labor laws
no wage laws

They were amphibious mudslimes.

Niggers lived to the south.

I don't think I've ever seen those two words put next to each other...

>amphibious mudslimes
>froggy-snackbars
hahaha oh france.
lost my sides.

No shit, it doesn't explain how they knew about those properties. Why would some sand savages know about the speed of light, the golden ration, fucking PI for gods sake, and the fibonnaci sequence? Unless your answer is that all humans are naturally inclined to those divine numbers.

Which I actually would believe.

>minimal technology
a fucking pyramid is the most stable of all structures to build. that and they used massive stone blocks and men to move them.

>minimal manpower
wewlad

slavery + lots of time

Massive whips

They would wait til flood seasons, and then using water and rafts, they would move the bricks from digsites over to the build site. From there, they used basic pulley systems and a little bit of manual labor to move the bricks up scaffolding, and eventually placed them. They definitely had (albeit primitive) engineers and architects planning out how to do it. Since it was flood season, they were able to temporarily employ farmers who could not work at that time as workers on it.

This is moderately well documented, minus all the stuff that was destroyed in the library of Alexandria.

>Why would some sand savages know about the speed of light, the golden ration, fucking PI for gods sake, and the fibonnaci sequence?
ancient vedic knowledge,
the MERCHANTS took it from india to the west.
the MERCHANTS destroyed Indus Valley Civilization.
the MERCHANTS deemed every non-merchant as untouchable animal, goyim, worth nothing but shit.
IVC is the ancient past of India and Future of Europe.
ABRAHAM came from BRAHAMANS!

>Implying primitive cultures cant into stacking blocks.

That is my belief. God is within all of us and we were designed by Him.

does anyone have better pictures of how the pyramids were?

>Massive whips

I agree. Then now I ask, how does one channel that source energy like the ancients did, and translate it into language/math?

Also, sand "savages" does not apply to dynastic Egypt. Most sophisticated theocracy EVER.

>God is within all of us
that's your pure-energy part.
we call it "soul"

yin-yang
light-dark
matter-energy
body-soul

A travesty.

Explain how any of those things are related to the pyramids.

It's largely bizarro theories.
Actual measurements shows that many blocks are ill placed, some parts are barely holding together purely because the form of the pyramid is one of the easiest to build and one of the most stable.

Don't get me wrong, they are grand constructions considering the extreme paucity of engineering, but extravagant claims of the pyramids predicting crops failures for the next millennium or exposing the first 6 gorillonz decimals of pi are bullshit.

They used to have gold capstones and ivory sides

they made the mexicans do it

It was the minecraft of that time.

Buncha autists gathered in one place and just started placing one block on another whilst spouting dank ancient memes. People have been trolled so much that even to this day, people argue about how or why that shit was built.

It was built for the same reason why someone builds a whole LotR world in minecraft - because people get bored.

Likely through the practice of White Tantra. You refrain from orgasm and preserve your sexual energy to be used by the mind through imagination, meditation, and study. Idk for sure what they did though.

>frikking

Reddit spotted

Nigger slaves

>Tantra
not this again, man.
kamasutra is cringy enough,.

"And who's gonna pay for the Pyramids?"
"Nubia!"

These two images do not resemble one another.

Hey poo in loo.
I once met a girl who said the only man who ever satisfied her was a tall indian guy with a 4 inch dick.

I am a believer of the Kamasutra ever since.

>imagine what you would do with your time if you had absolutely nothing to do all day.
why build a fucking pyramid if you can just wank all day?

or, the pharaoes had them built so that they could wank on top of all their citizens.

huh... wow

Slave labor and no distractions.

It's not just an Eastern thing. Kabbalah is semetic, alchemy is Egyptian, and gnosticism is Greek and all three use the method I mentioned.

They had marble sides.

>Minimal manpower
there's your mistake right there.

It's built into them. What's creepiest about the Great Pyramid of Giza is, aside from the fact that all four corners are aligned to the four compass points (and that's true north/south/east/west, not magnetic) if you placed the Moon directly onto the surface of the Earth, and had the two bottom points of the Great Pyramid at the Equator, the top point ends exactly in the center of the Moon.

So either that's one hell of a coincidence in a series of weird coincidences, or the ancient Egyptians were aware of both the shape and circumference of the Earth and that of the Moon.

the only reason the piramids are so big is because they kept complaining, always adding 10 ft

They had some tools you didn't mention. They're called "religions", and they allow the wealthy minority to exploit the poor majority.

This. There was "incentive" all right.

>tall indian guy with a 4 inch dick.

>tfw 5 feet 4 inches tall
>tfw avg 5.5" dick.
i'd rather i was a nigger with a 10" cock.

>minimal manpower

kek
most early civilizations threw humans at projects until the project was done or everyone was dead.

goa'uld

ayy lmaos