Diverse Gear BTFO

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36458510

Turns out the new Diverse Gear isn't the hit the BBC was desperate for it to be. Viewer numbers fell by 1.6 million on Sunday night's episode with even more likely to drop next week. Viewer figures now well below that of the original series.

But of course they're trying the but 'muh on demand' to make up for the clusterfuck.
My sides RIP (1992-2016)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbbkDiuz9fw
youtube.com/watch?v=d5_SB1FxAWg
youtube.com/watch?v=2812Ch6Swrk
youtube.com/watch?v=0M4U9f5Gf9M
youtube.com/watch?v=5KiC03_wVjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ironically, the woman is the only good presenter.

Haha
Of course. Everyone was on it to watch the trainwreck.

BBC needs to crash and burn

werent they bragging that its numbers were fantastic? or was that just week 1 of people being curious lol? i assumed that their "amazing numbers" were after multiple weeks of reacquiring high viewership.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbbkDiuz9fw
this is better than the new top gear

Will the three musketeers return with their own show?

Was what I was thinking last week, just wait and see what happens once the curiosity and novelty wears off.

kek yes, looks like they celebrated a little too early

God bless JMUT.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5_SB1FxAWg

Yeah, on Amazon. Its going to mostly be travel, which is the best part of the show anyway.

I think you mean 4

>some say, he misses his friends

..but all we know is soon he'll be #StigTooWhite

So I guess it turns out that media boardrooms full of "diverse minds" can't produce anything successful, still? Has a committee of mystery meat liberals ever made a good decision?

The stupid thing is that they use her like they would any random token female, when she isn't even remotely one. Fucking hack writers, the one person who even remotely belongs on the show and you write her as a token female.

>she's literally wearing the venus symbol in OP's pic

Get it together, BBC.

I hate this pathetic ginger asspained cunt, I hope he gets ran over

BLACKED Stig when?

The FACTS are decided - he who Tweets the hardest decides the FACTS, if you disagree you're IGNORANT.

t. Top Cuck

It's the UK, it needs to be a Paki

is the one all the way to the right

>an muslim woman replacing hijab with fire suit?
>muslim danica patrick?

I feel sorry for, Matt Leblanc. I actually think he was an excellent addition to the show. Good driver that had good segments in past episodes. Shame hell be brought down by the idiotic choices made by the retarded producers. A fucking dirt edition to the track are you fucking serious? The reasonably priced car isnt even reasonably priced.

>oh no paparazzi I'm so famous this is terrible

nu-Top Gear is overproduced as fuck. And I found old Top Gear to be overproduced at times as it was.

This guy is going to kill himself. FACT.

Already happened

>BBC

im glad im not forced to pay for my propaganda I can get it for free on other media

he's starting to sound like Stefan

>Remove the 3 people that made the show unique
>replace all of them with people who can't do any Banter

No one can top this:

youtube.com/watch?v=2812Ch6Swrk

Seriously, when is the Amazon show coming? Thankfully BBC America has reruns of the old Top Gear. That's the only thing I watch nowadays.

Ahaha this faggot going full damage control now.

This fall

mfw I only ever watched a couple of episodes of Top Gear. when I finally get round to watching it, I can binge-watch the shit out of it for years.

>desperate to hit the BBC

All I needed to hear fucking cucks.

Yaaayyyyyy water section!!!!

Original Top Gear wasn't even that good either, lets be honest guys.

Memes aside, besides the 1 hour specials, the regular episodes weren't great. They were heavily scripted and barely talked about the cars at all filled with British "humor".

It was an entertainment show that made regular people instantly "car experts" when in reality they were just as much of an expert as TheDudeInBlue and Fatt Farrah; both of which know jack fucking shit about cars and just go "oh WOW, THIS IS FAST HAHAHA".

Ahahahaha what a butthurt faggot.

I can't believe that fag from friends is the only likeable aspect of this show.

>Original Top Gear wasn't even that good either

Someone who hasn't watched Top Gear at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=0M4U9f5Gf9M

Road trip episodes are the only ones I ever rewatch. All the studio segments are pretty lame, hopefully the new show doesn't have them.

top gear just feels nostalgic and granted while there was scripted segments it was still pretty funny, it kinda makes me want to go on a road trip with some friends

Do you think that Jeremy has the Bantz enough to name the show "Toppest Gear"?

>Chris Evans tweeted: "Overnight television viewing figures for Top Gear have never been less relevant. Obviously some newspapers prefer to live in the past.

Lmao, because soooo much changed since March 2015 right?

Fuck that obnoxious ginger.

The Episode where Hammond goes to try out NASCAR was pretty funny, TBHFAM

-

will the Amazon gear have a stig? This is important.

No, BBC owns the rights to that character.

The only thing worse than a desperate man in denial, is a desperate ginger in denial.

Nice dubs.

The BBC can go fuck themselves.
I just hope that The Grand Tour will continue where Top Gear UK left off.

Sounds like someone's getting a bit defensive here. You can always recognize a desperate faggot when the word 'fact', starts turning into 'THE FACT(s)' and it becomes 'OFFICIAL'. It's like some kind of lefty keyboarding disorder

Jeremy has the same laugh as me: The crocodille.

Just saw E1. I loved how she ridiculed the Corvette's suspension and called it soft like a Ferrari's. Reminded me of Jizzy Clarkson. Well done, Sabine.

I hope she resigns and joins the lads over at Amazon. She really is something or i have mommy issues.

the thing that made this so good was the fact most of those laughs were genuine, not scripted shit with the presenters doing a fake laugh, which is 99% of the new show

why fuck is that leblanc fucker there?

This is the only good thing Hammond has done.

She's pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=5KiC03_wVjc

Everything was pretty genuine. The bantz, the laughter, especially during the times when they were doing the challenge of going to a specific location and who will get there first.

>3rd from the left
>JUST

BBC owns Gear so he just can't

>those viewer numbers

which one is the gay one?

BRUTAL

Honestly it's nowhere near as bad as stormfags wish it to be. Didn't watch the first episode though cause pilots are always shit.

What specials should I watch? I've just finished the patagonia one and it was fucking hilarious, that falkland plate was top kek

What was the best season of Top Gear?

Season 22. when Salty Argentinans wanted them to leave.

Vietnam episode

The one with the cars.

BRITISH POLICE STORM CHRIS EVANS' HOUSEHOLD TO REMOVE ALL SHARP OBJECTS

>I don’t know about you but I often lie awake in bed thinking when they approach Top Gear to remake Lawrence of Arabia, which they will, which car are we going to replace the camel with?

What did he mean by this?

this, the Vietnam one was amazing

That's because Sabine is from the Clarkson school of old Top Gear.

Cant wait for her to resign and be part of The Grand Tour

What happened to the FACTs, Chris?

Now the FACTs are irrelevant.

I actually feel bad for him. He's not a bad presenter, he's just trying too hard in Top Gear.

>besides the 1 hour specials, the regular episodes weren't great

Tbh senpai, I'm sort of with you. The interviews and studio segments have little value and I skipped ahead on them a lot.

Which is why it sounds like they did the right thing with The Grand Tour. If that show is just like the specials and challenges, it's all I wanted from Top Gear to begin with.

It went pretty much the same as with Tool Time finale.

They're going to replace it with a Lorry

Let's use meme magic to destroy Top Queer.

I'm with you, regular episodes weren't worth watching for me.

It's funny they said that Antiques Road show on BBC One at the same time had 4.2 Million viewers.

Evans some time later:
>B-b-ut muh viewer numbers don't mean shit in this day an age
>mfw

Why is he so pathetic

I don't think we'll have to. It'll destroy itself when the ginger faggot ignores the reality.

>Diversity Gear
Top kek

People will watch a building catch fire. FACT. People like to watch train wrecks. FACT. People will tune into *'s Got Talent or * Idol to see the bad auditions. FACT. THESE ARE THE FACTS, CHRIS!

>people only watched the first ep for gordon ramsay

They will fix this by

A.) importing more illegal non-whites, and
B.) giving them free TV vouchers

Then, like voting in politics, the viewers will go up.

In short, there are too many "white viewers" who still want the racist Clarkson.

>Using the wrong Chris Evans in the pic
Ack ack ack

>importing more illegal non-whites

This will only plunge the viewers even more.

Holy shit that show is autistic. They can't last a fucking minute without going full SJW.

Guests for the road trip were: old white guy, nigger and a female.
And of course one of the presenters was deemed unfit to drive, so they had to put empowered woman behind the wheel.

Can't wait for the old crew to BTFO this show.

Quick reminder, this is the man who sacked Clarkson. He's rubbing his hands in front of a BBC sign and his surname is Cohen.

>all those white people
jesus christ... im glad they changed

>Alienate core viewers
>Why is no one watching our show!

I wonder when they trans quota is agreed upon, in a previous thread a few months ago there was an article where they said the goal was 14% representation of trannies in BBC shows.

I like Chris Harris too. He's good shit. I hope he has the opportunity to spin off some of his own ideas

source of the river nile one

ahahahhahahah

t b h
i couldnt power through joey from friends and bed rest ginger

People only watched the 1st ep to see just how bad it is.