I rate Zidane

Today is the day Sup Forums

After today, there will be no more ironic '>i rate zidane' threads.

Today this man will do something no one else has done, cementing his status as one of the GREATEST managers of ALL TIME, by defending the Champions League.

Fergie couldnt do it.
Pep cant do it.
Conte cant do it.
Mou cant do it
Ancelotti cant do it.
Even Big Sam hasnt done it.

But today, June 3rd 2017, is the day you will always remember, as the day you finally rated Zidane.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lWwsTGaQvRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes I rate Zidane.
I do
I do
I TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

A manager cannot be rated unless they've actually built their trophy-winning team from scratch. Zidane has inherited a team of stacked players, his managerial skills haven't truly been tested yet.

Based Zidane

>CarvaGOD playing

It's over lads, >we already won

This.

I will never rate Zidane.

how many offside goals will Real get tonight?

yeeessss

WE CAN DO IT

This unironically

TODAY IS THE DAY

jesus this is MLS tier LMAO

it's about 12 years old but I fucking hated it too

a lot of Real's tifos look disgusting

>has best squad in the world that he pretty much entirely inherited
>"Look how good Zidane is! Nobody else could've done this!"

>no ramos and bale/modric
lazy tbqh

Fucking underage posters.
The meme is that Zidane was a shit player. Which he was, a litteral highlight reel player.

As a manager he's still unproven.

>a lot of Real's tifos look disgusting
the style they use is horrible, looks like the typical shit a 14 year old would draw on the lesson book while ignoring the teacher
>shitty hands
>shitty face
>the flat looking dress
>crappy shadow work
>the horrible thick black border on halal crest
lmao and the new ones aren't better either

>spends 10 years of his career at two of the best teams in the world
>wins literally every relevant trophy
>shit player

Retards, ladies and gentleman.

>wins trophies while playing on two of the top teams of the world
oh wow completely unexpected I thought it was shit teams that won all the trophies

Whatever, evrn Sir Alex Ferguson, a man who dominated your shit league with basic tactics until Maureen arrived, knew that Zidane was a highlight reel player. Sure he had technique in abundance but he was tactically and physically slow. Always bailed out by your Makeleles etc.

>rating zidane

t. Catalufos

>just happens to play for two of the top teams in the world for 10 years despite not being a top player
>hurr fergie never signed him so he's shit

Retards, ladies and gentlemen.

I can't wait to see him replace Wenger in 2 years.

Also, you don't even know what you're talking about. Fergie didn't do tactics, he delegated tactical responsibilities to his assistant. Everyone in England between 1992-2005 used 4-4-2, his domination was down to other factors.

Zidane is legend class, a superstar as a player and now as a club manager he will also become a legend.

And you small sissified tards cannot do anything about it.

>first two years of managing first league team
>two CL victories

Unironically best manager of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=lWwsTGaQvRY

By this logic you can't rate Guardiola. Which is completely fair desu, but I think they are very similar in terms of managerial career so far.

Zidane will probably take over Juve when Allegri goes, win a few titles because its a mickey mouse league, and then retire to occasional punditry if he's smart or try and make a living bouncing around top clubs till he's 65 if hes fucking retarded.

>After today, there will be no more ironic '>i rate zidane' threads.
What ? I've always unironically rated Zidane

this 2bh

I think the reason he is good is that everyone respects him. Zidane played with Ramos, played against Cristiano, Madrid has a young squad and all those players have looked up to him and have seen him play

Zidane has pretty much won it all, he is a leader. You really think those players gave a shit about that fat piece of shit Benitez?