W/ Westworld Thread General

GROWIN BOY Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU
youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is it?

Am I supposed to view him as the villain? The dude just wants to make waifus real.

Up until the latest episode I didn't. Even then, he killed off someone who was actively trying to not only steal his life's work, but ruin him publicly.

So, anyone thing Ford has done similar shit like this before? He's obviously going to replace Theresa with a Host, maybe that's what's Westworld is all about for him. Luring the rich and powerful to the park and then replacing them with his thralls in order to puppetmaster the outside world.

The rotating cast of writers and all the idiosyncratic, contradictory bullshit that's piling up bothers me. That and the formulaic episodes.

>Scene of talking heads, cut to scene of talking heads, cut to Hopkins owning the scene, cut to scene of more talking heads

hi

doesn't look like anything to me

He killed bossfu in the process, man. It's not fucking worth it. tfw he can make you looks, snekfus, bossfus, MEW or any other lady. It was fucking worth it, user! [/spoiled]

>Not liking Talking Heads.
pleb.
youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU

Edited. Where's the actual shot showing the shrink ray schematics?

>They didn't show Arnold's name on negrobot's schematics
Why delay it?

>looks
lolis*

>Episode 6
>Ford teleports into the room from the right where the door is

motherfucker

what door?

Is the MiB an "unplugged" host? kind of like the agent Smith of Westworld?

Doesn't look like anything to me

Man I love this song so much.

Can Maeve actually hurt the 2 idiot-twins? She had knife to his throat but never cut him.

Not to mention

>they don't hurt humans Bernard :^)
>guy was hurting Bernard

>not a bad guy
>by replacing everyone with people who can't notice things that don't fit the narrative

what did (((he))) mean by this?

What door?

seems to consumed by his own world. i doubt very seriously that he cares for the affairs of the outside world.

that lil fuckfu's replacement is being built right now, theresa's will be built next.

remember that scene where bernard is talking about the eye twitch thing theresa does and how he'd like to have his team film it to hopefully replicate it, that is fucking deep bro.

Mark my words, Teddy will kill William.

The place belongs to him and ((((they))) are just trying to steal the white man's waifu robots.

we don't know, but they're too afraid to risk it considering that hosts also aren't supposed to wake themselves up or question their reality. if she's defying that part of her programming who's to say she isn't capable of murder now

Arnold is just a meme invented by Ford, no one except Ford saw him. It is le Kaiser Soze all over again.

Or Teddy is Arnold's replica, because Ford wanted him as the eternal cuck of his stories.

Yes she can
Because they're robots as well

>the eye twitch thing theresa does
sheeeeittt

there can still be ranks among robots.

She was so sweet when she was with Arnold.

>defying her programming

Then why can they click a button to change her stats and it works?

damnit man, now i have to rewatch the entire series again we pick up clues about bernard being an android.

That's my theory. He probably will turn out to be William, but I have slight feeling Ford built him as part of some convoluted machinations to discover more about the human condition. Why exactly does Ford want to keep him away from the Maze?

Something no-one here has mentioned is the fact that we have two episodes left and yet... Wyatt has not been shown once only talked about. Wyatt is supposedly the first real villain in the park (which is odd since there seems to be a few already) and yet who do we see being the biggest villain? The Man in Black. I think Wyatt is 100% someone we've already seen, no way would he just show up out of the blue as a totally new cast member in the last 1 or two episodes and if the MiB isn't Will it'll be him.

How do STDs work in Westworld? Am I supposed to slap a condom on and care about my sexual health when I'm paying 40k a day to rape people?

I do think that the next twist will be that Bernard is not Arnold and someone else will appear when looking at the photo.

>white man
>kill strong female leader, independent stronk, after she sleeps with black man
>black man made slave, created by white man like in racist bible on how Eva was made
How is this allowed to go on? Why has it not been cancelled?

I'm pretty sure the only twists left are Bernard/Arnold and MIB/William.

Why are the two techs still doing everything Maeve tells them? Her speech about not fearing death was stupid since the point isn't to threaten her with it but to literally get her out of commission (because she's a robot and not a human being). I really want to believe there's a better reason than "it advances her plot".

The hosts are cleaned out pretty often.

How did you guys figure out Bernard was a host so early?

I'm betting that the MiB's name is Wyatt, or at least the name he uses in the park.

We saw Wtyatt in flashbacks tho

Wyatt is William.. he's gone rogue.. the absolute madman,

>he wants dolores.. that's it, he just wants his waifu to remember him :_:... logan is the MiB and just wants to bring back his almost-brother-in-law.

LMAO
Every thread wtf

>"I understand the hosts. Its the humans I have trouble with"

presumably the cleaning process for hosts involves scrubbing anything they may have caught. but sure, it's still possible if you go with an infected friend and stick your dick in the same robo asshole

that's where the liability clause you sign comes in

Everything will become clear in ep8. :^)
They're probably hosts who are programmed be as meek as possible and not to improvise in any way.

they are hosts as well. her high charisma stat means that they failed their initiative check.

Fuuu.
He's going to replace her, but Robobernard is going to notice that she suddenly lacks that quirk of hers and be forced to face the fact he was used to kill her somewhere down the road. Poor Bernard, programed with such painful memories as well....

>teddy is watching through binoculars.
>tears.
>man in black looks amused
>"jeez teddy, you shouldn't get so hung up on this.. I'd thought you'd be used to it by now"

It's the one part of the show that's really fucking dumb. I don't get why Beardman doesn't wait until Maeve is in the park and then run to someone else and tell them that one of the hosts is malfunctioning and is capable of hurting humans.

>Ford casually saying Bernard was the product of mistakes.

If they're hosts, why was Felix fucking with the bird? That's clearly outside what a butcher should be programmed to do.

Hosts have official 'Safety Pussies'(tm).
These synthetic vaginas are anti-bacterial and kill 99.9% of viruses on contract.

It's obvious Robert is so sad because he is the last human [/spoiler]on Mars[/spoiler].
He's trying to bring machines to life to carry on the torch.

Make waifus real? No. He wants to cripple his own tech. He could create fucking life and he pissestablished it away for his ego. Arnold is the hero, Ford the absolute scum villian, everyone else are pawns.

What about ghe buttholes?

because she is totally not a mary sue

Could mean literally anything. The guy n Teddy's
"memories" is so nondescript he could be some grunt. even if he wasn't the hosts and what they look at are totally changeable. Do really think the Wyatt reveal is going to be some nobody? Why wait so long to actually introduce him?

Great, Bernard is a cylon.
Hasn't this show been done before?

He had a sick son in a world with no uncurable disease.

What a job. Cunt doucher / Jizz remover technologist

why did Dolores' first dad study that picture he couldn't see?

we already know the programming of the hosts is being fucked with, maybe his was caught in the crossfire.

H-huh.

I would personally go for Psycho Killer as my own personal Talkino

youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8

INFINITE QUESTS

Even simpler than that, he is literally the only guy that works for the company that had any kind of backstory other than Ford. It was either him or Ford, and it still be Ford as well.

Bernard
>The ability to deviate from programmed behavior arises of a host's recall of past iterations. Out of repetition comes variation, and after countless cycles of repetition these hosts were varying..

Felix is a butcher with a monotonous, repetitive job. Maybe he deviated too?

The poop cleans the butthole walls like Scrubbin' Bubbles

I was going to say go back to Sup Forums but then I remembered that this show is basically a video game adventure romp in tv form so meh

Man in black reminds me of

>we will never see the whoroborous

You're supposed to backlink and post a link to the new thread in the old thread. Fucking newfags shouldn't create generals.

>I build ALL of this

so what, all the staff are host ? The two cuck helping Maeve are host ? Security bro is a host ? Elsie too ?

So McPoyle is going to turn out to be Wyatt right?

this ep had the deloroborus

He did nothing wrong

Maeve is the villain

>episode 8 preview(or weeks to come).
>Dolores and William by buried church.

>okay, so I think Dolores finds her way into a graveyard/digs at her own grave and finds that passage to body reclamation or something. there's another scene/preview with her walking down a passage full of bodies and flickering lights.

my question is this: do Dolores and William dig? or is this when the Man in Black is "born"?

Hey, what if William and Dolores are just doing the Odyssey of the Red River? We've seen the ghost nation, we've seen both union soldiers and confederates, plenty of whores, and the cult might be fucking around in the church in the next episode?

doleris a shit and her scenes are shit

>you will never spend a million dollars to go to Westworld and make Dolores your human pig for 3 weeks.

dolores more like dullores

>ford makes William so fucking mad.
>just allows him to remain in the park,
>staff just ignore him, figure he's one of ford's creations.
>Ford is laughing his ass off every day at willycuck's rage

not that much, only couple small houses.

Staff refer to him as a guest.

Wyatt is the previous role of Dolores' father.

JUSTICE FOR CLEMENTINE

there is an orgy and - maybe it is a false memory in my programming - whores in a circle, aka whorobouros

So, the person who grabbed Elsie was probably Bernard wasn't it

i called all this shit by episode 2

i knew ford was a fucking bene tleiaxu

Elsie shouldn't be, considering that Ford had to snatch her up.

>Security bro
Maybe, maybe not. Probably, but I hope not.

>two cucks
That's the only possible explanation for them being such complete retards.

So he's secretly a Muslim?

Being a host isn't that bad
You don't die, you don't get sick, you forget all the bad shit that happens to you...

>what door ?

How do we know that wasn't in Pariah? The bitches were drenched in gold and doing all sorts of deviance. It could have been happening there.

I just finished the new episode. I'm not sure why I wasn't expecting Bernard being a host. I thought it was some stupid shit like the shrink ray

Anyone else hope the new corporate girl gets killed by a host or something? Despise the fucking bitch.

user, she was dangerous, she had to be retired.

the what?