Are we seeing the end of the western world? With the next generations coming up being more and more liberal as a whole...

Are we seeing the end of the western world? With the next generations coming up being more and more liberal as a whole, forced multiculturalism, criticism of liberal talking points getting you black balled, inflation running rampant, and the age of retirement getting later and later, is the America our parents and grandparents knew gone for keeps? Is there any hope?

Is this an endgame, or did this just happen by nature of the system?

Attached: 844C0D5C-10F1-488C-93FC-05D2072242ED.jpg (1024x674, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courses.csail.mit.edu/6.141/spring2013/pub/lectures/Forum-7_Debate101.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

According to the Hispanic Heritage Foundation, U.S. members of Generation Z tend to be more conservative than Millennials. According to a survey of 83,298 Gen Z-aged students (defined here as those aged 14 to 18 in 2016)

Goldman Sachs analysts Robert Boroujerdi and Christopher Wolf describe Generation Z as "more conservative, more money-oriented, more entrepreneurial and pragmatic about money compared with Millennials".

That doesn’t really say much, considering how lost and liberal the millennials are. What made the millennials so fucked up?

We have the internet and the internet personas are bigger than ever. We're lucky as hell for that. Imagine my shock.

Attached: 58274578.jpg (308x305, 17K)

This.
My 16 year old brother and his friends are level headed conservatives. They don't hate people of color/faggots but are the first to call out their bullshit. And they actually understand the importance of a balanced budget.

>mfw my little brother and his generation is cooler than the twinked fucks I graduated university with

Attached: IMG_6131.jpg (2048x1945, 509K)

considering there have been two Trump aides fired for criticizing Putin in the last week alone, its nothing to do with Obama about going after people who question authority. also with all the racism and sexism in Gen X's generation, let that America die and be continually used as an example of what not to emulate.

It’s deeper than that, dude. Look at society as a whole. Things seems quite turbulent, and things don’t seem to be improving. It’s deeper than Obama or trump.

I think I have an idea where it came from...

Attached: 1319792596757.jpg (349x400, 26K)

Considering you're calling gay people "faggots" still, you clearly aren't any better than your classmates. Also, level headed conservative? Ha, do give an example how, I'd love to see the evidence of such a rare species.

Attached: riight.png (500x288, 90K)

Even if that was what I was thinking, do you really think the other news outlets are better?

The family unit is seemingly harder and harder to keep together, the wages are all fucked up, inflation is only going to get worse, the retirement age is only climbing, and I bet there won’t be social security in the relatively near future.

I don't know but whatever the answer we will live to see it.

>forced multiculturalism
The existence of more people who don't look like you is a FACT of REALITY. I'm sorry you find reality upsetting, but "whites" (if we aren't already) are soon to be a minority. Say goodbye to first while China's economy rapes our everything in runaway growth behind president retard.
>criticism of liberal talking points getting you black balled
You mean you aren't allowed to go on news programs and say things that are patently untrue? Mainstream journalists try to maintain a modicum of factual integrity? I don't see the problem here. Again, I'm sorry reality upsets you so.
>inflation running rampant
This is either a gross oversimplification or entirely untrue, I'll wait for you to not produce any evidence that this is true and pretend that makes you right
>age of retirement getting later and later
That's because the cost of living has steadily gone up and wages have stagnated under trickle up corporate economics where the people at the top scrimp for every cent of profit at the expense of the wellbeing of their workers who can't afford to not have their shitty job. Welcome to Trump's america.
>is the America our parents and grandparents knew gone for keeps?
Not only is that just a really dumb sentence in general, but the answer is yes. The "america of your grandparents" is a century away in every sense of the word and I for one don't want to go back to party lines and leaded gasoline. Again, I'm sorry reality scares you, but sack up and deal with it.

Yes, considerably better. All the rage and contempt for opposing opinions comes from ONE side...the Right. There is no left-leaning version of the Tea Party or a left version of the Koch brothers' various think tanks and media manipulators.
Sorry, but the great divide comes from one side and one side only.

>multiculturalism = racism
>anything conservative is patently untrue
>blaming everything on the evils of capitalism

Fuck off with your bullshit. You're full of nothing but talking points with no real substance behind your sack up comments and #dealwithit retardation.

That cartoon makes no sense, how is questioning the government in the second picture different?

You're a faggot.

I blame trump

This is all true. I just wish I had a pic to go along with this post.

Attached: backpfeifengesicht.jpg (1440x907, 168K)

courses.csail.mit.edu/6.141/spring2013/pub/lectures/Forum-7_Debate101.pdf
"No, U" won't be found in any speeches about debate techniques or good arguments by anyone intelligent, try again.

How about something from Malcolm the Tenth?

Attached: malcolmx humanity.jpg (940x788, 164K)

>multiculturalism = racism
Who are you quoting?
>everything conservative is patently untrue
Who are you quoting?
>blaming everything on the evils of capitalism
Well if you don't want people to think capitalism and corporate greed aren't exactly the same thing, maybe capitalism should find a way to bridge the increasingly ponderous wealth gap.

I don't think you know what talking points are. Or just don't care if you vomit hypocrisy. Do you actually have anything of substance to say or are you just shitposting?

>So..He was behind of it...

Attached: 7g9tnmtgd50x2543972000000.jpg (488x433, 26K)

You are retarded. The person in the second picture is not questioning the government.

>The person in the second picture is not questioning the government.
What if the subpoena is for the president? :^)

Lol what faggotry

besides the fact that anyone who mentions multiculturalism in a negative way 100% means it in a racist way. Much of conservatism is patently untrue, at least by those who follow it the past couple decades. please show examples to the contrary to any of the points if you feel they're incorrect. Saying no doesn't do anything, you just come off looking like a child.

God damn you suck

Mostly true but you’re also a faggot

The US political system is right of the rest of the Western world. Obama would have been a moderate in Europe, same with most Democrats.

>implying criticism is bad

Attached: 5236177+_6ef9793031aa7a39a4c5e1cbd31f2e44.jpg (200x200, 6K)

If he really believed this he should have hacked himself up and donated his organs

not true, under repubs/Trump and the like America is Chinalite

>end of the world.

FTFY

Our liberals would not be a part of the left in the EU. Look at the left in the EU compared to the US, outside of a few far left members. They are actually moderates when it comes to the global political spectrum.

He didn't even make the analogy of "oh you". It's sad when you liberal cucks result to such easy non-sense as "look fellow Bernie suckers, I made a funny conservative joke! Jajaja". user was right, you are a faggot.

That's a good a thing.

Bill Cooper and Dahboo777 pretty much has explained everything that is going to happen. If you don't know who either of them are then you're still sleeping.

You are everything that's wrong with the country at the moment and your overly partisan attitude completely proves his point. The rage is coming from both sides of the aisle. Republicans have some serious rage, but Democrats are no better. You say there's no equivalent of those Tea Party dipshits on the left? How about the Antifa children throwing violent temper tantrums and burning cities if they don't get what they want. How about the massive circlejerks of liberals trying desperately to eliminate formerly sacred values like freedom of speech?

Both sides are awful. Neither keeps promises once in office. The fact that you have any faith in either party is rather sad. I'm hoping you're a paid shill and not just a naive kid, but hey -- your vote counts all the same, so does it even matter?

And spare me the nonsense reply, I already know I'm angry, bigoted or whatever cliche insults your kind always resort to.

People are calling Gen Z "Generation Zyklon" for a reason. They're more right than their parents, they're far more right than the millenials.

And if nothing else, when the killing stars, right wing people will win.

>western
Uhhh…

Mutual assured destruction is not "winning".

Only white countries are having multi culturalism forced down their throats. No one is pushing for whites in India or China or Japan. Only people of color in Europe and America.

It is if you're not from here. The reptilians want our minerals or something like that.

Attached: mutually assured destruction.jpg (720x720, 301K)

lmao get the fuck off /b you faggot

Protip: you're all cringe bags

Just read all of that. You're still a faggot.

>Only white countries are having multi culturalism forced down their throats.
There's no such thing as a "white" country. Just like there's no such thing as a "black" country or a "yellow" country. And the fact that wars and economic collapse have caused a "forced" migration to places where people that look like certain nationalities haven't been seen before or possibly ever is not the same thing as having "multiculturalism forced down your throat". Asking you to treat brown people like people instead of being a racist shithead is not too much imo.

I didn't say "oh you" i said "no, U," reading comprehension is super cool in the professional world, should be in the amateur one too. By your "liberal cucks" statement, i can see any further talking with you will be like talking to a brick wall, but with less brains. good day, or night.

Is it racist to want to be around your own race, assuming they're least likely to kill or rob you?

Yes. Obviously. That might be one of the most racist things ever.

No I don't think you understood. I'm saying that the left agenda eventually ends in violence. However, it's violence directed against a population that is armed and comfortable with in group privilege. What that means is that if you start trying to confiscate guns or ethnically cleanse white folks, they will kill you back.

That's not mutually assured destruction. That's white people taking back their country.

Then I'm ok with being racist.

Blah blah blah show me one piece of propaganda pushing for whites people in India. Oh that's right you can't.

Coming of age in a shattered 2008 economy

No, it's racist to believe they're subhuman. If you're bitching about the existence of multiculturalism, that's probably you. White people are just as likely to rob and kill you. Just because black people make the news and are arrested more doesn't automatically mean they commit more crime. Stop taking your statistics from Alex Jones or Donald Trump and you'll learn a thing.

Referencing his one misspelling versus you making an autistic post is even more hilarious. You are substantially more retarded than his one misspelling you LIBERAL CUCK

What the hell has become of /b? user was the troll factory. /b was the terror of the interwebz. Raids were epic. Hacks were the stuff of legend. /b hated everything but cats and Hell help you if you should harm one. Now, angsty teens are led by the nose by Russian government Trolls. Eastern Euro neofascists spout crap to marginalize and fractionalize ( Remember the rule: Divide and Conquer!). Take that shit back to them. Hack oligarch accounts and bill them for the 10,000 pizzas delivered to the Troll Factory and Putin. Do stuff to make them the fools.

Attached: scissorsbeatpaper.jpg (400x264, 35K)

I'm taking this from actual life experiences tho.

That's not true, what's racist is making crime a racial issue. Criminals are criminals no matter what color they are, stop equating criminality and skin color
>BUT MUH ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE
I'm sorry you have some bad luck. If your police are having a hard time policing people, maybe they should be allotted more resources so that they can stop "all the killings and robbings" that are definitely happening and not cherrypicked talking points for racist shitheads.

>pushing for whites people in india
The fuck does this even mean? White people go to India. Usually for the lulz and not because their home country is falling apart but I fail to see your point. Do you have one?

Not sure if you've read or been taught ANY US history that's not revisionist, but First Nation People's weren't white, at least not the ones that didn't live up in the northern part of the continent.

You don't want to go back to party lines but you post on an open message board - the 21st century digital equivalent of a party line. Nice talking points you copied and pasted. Too bad you don't know what any of it means.

Attached: 1520730784208.jpg (500x375, 146K)

Well that's wrong. Like being a criminal.

I think you're responding to the wrong comments.

>The existence of more people who don't look like you is a FACT of REALITY
So fucking what? Why should that imply we should let them into our countries? Retard.

last time people pushed for whites in India was the British occupation of India lasting up until about WW2. May have heard about Ghandi?

I was born in 1993 in a very fucked up and shattered family. I grew up in the super liberal branch, while most of the other parts of the family are decently conservative, and have very good jobs or owned their own companies.

I don’t want to be like my mother who at 48 or 49 still doesn’t have a stable roof over her head or stable income.

Oh it's like being a criminal? Nice try.

>Goldman Sachs analysts Robert Boroujerdi and Christopher Wolf describe Generation Z as "more conservative, more money-oriented, more entrepreneurial and pragmatic about money compared with Millennials".

I've noticed this over the years with tumblr

8 years ago, the site was all "save the world, free your bodies" and it was irritating but also a fun source for finding nudes of self-hating college girls desperate for approval

Now, Generation Z is taking over, and the site is all "want my nudes, buy my snapchat, fuck you pay me." Which is frustrating for my dick, but I appreciate their mercenary, entrepreneurial spirit.

Still don't think you know what talking points are. Way to cherrypick nothing of substance out of my wall of "copypasta" without even trying to refute the actual points I made.

Because most of the people coming to your shit-tier country have nowhere else to go and are trying to better themselves. Why are you insistent on turning them away because they aren't the same color as you? Do you only thump your bible at klan rallies and not actually read it?

I wish we could better their countries. That way, they could just stay there and everyone would be happy.

We keep hearing about how important multi culturalism is. So why isn't it being pushed outside of America and europe, i.e white countries

I guess i'll start quoting them if that makes it better. The one about India and ghandi, he asked for one piece of propaganda pushing for whites in india, which i kinda gave him. The one about FNP not being white, he said "that's white people taking back their country" which it wasn't white people's country to begin with.

When the shooting starts it's going to be pretty simple. If you're white you're on one side, if you're not, you're on the other.

Liberal whites are going to have a serious problem.

Attached: OilFireLake001x.jpg (1544x1024, 110K)

Yeah man, but you replied to me, who said:

>No I don't think you understood. I'm saying that the left agenda eventually ends in violence. However, it's violence directed against a population that is armed and comfortable with in group privilege. What that means is that if you start trying to confiscate guns or ethnically cleanse white folks, they will kill you back.

>That's not mutually assured destruction. That's white people taking back their country.

I think you're clicking on the first reply maybe, or the wrong post number, somehow.

we could maybe not wreck them over petro-dollar oil?

To add... Canada and the US absolutely belong to white people. The indians got their shit kicked in. They were defeated, and then allowed to retain a small portion of their lands and allowed to survive.

America belongs to white Americans. Everyone else can go to hell.

And i mentioned the part of your post i was referring to in my reply to you about wrong comments.

Well then, see this:

Indians don't get their land back because there are 180 million white Americans and about 5 of them.

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
MOTHER OF EXILES. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
if you aren't familiar with this, i understand, as you obviously don't recognise anything about the Statue of Liberty and what she means. I'd appreciate you not mentioning anything about any of our founding documents either as they mean nothing to you. Nothing except apparently the 2nd amendment of course.

Want me to tell you what the problem that led/is quickly leading to west's ruin OP?

We became too "civilized" and "modern" and we were given too much "freedom".

Most men nowadays are castrated beta cucks that are afraid to talk to girls, most women are sluts that have 500 white knights following them around doing their bids for no rewards just because she has a pussy.

Women refuse to ruin their body, refuse to ruin their "future" and their career to give births and instead will give birth to one child at most at the age of 33+++.

Every single western fucking country in the world be it European or the US have birth rates problems.

Meanwhile the "uncivilized" barbarians who keep their women under a leash, who allow polygamy and who each one of them is a father of at least 5-6 kids, are already taking over.

Muslim faggots have started an aggressive takeover in many countries and once Turkey drops the ball and opens their boarders it's fucking over.

The end of the world as you know it is very close.

Western civilization lost the balance between being a barbarian and too civilized, too free and in the process left behind any and every values, traditions and rules they used to have.

It's over faggots.

Attached: 9dc1cafca8744275ada21efb3685a29b.png (208x605, 264K)

take your meds

Attached: 8bF74WD.jpg (890x876, 61K)

>statue of liberty
French

>be me
>conservative brown person
>conservative people would assume I’m a lib
>libs hate me because I don’t agree with them.

Mfw

Attached: 344DD37A-F42F-43E8-A1C3-DC3621450E23.jpg (960x540, 95K)

I can confirm. Im 19 years old, Hispanic and right leaning. I had planned to join the military when I was around 17 but my parents want to see me become a doctor of some sort.

>A poem written by a second generation Jewish American
>Describing it as equal to the Declaration and Constitution

I'll ask you to kindly refrain from this line of argument. The founding fathers obviously had a certain kind of people in mind when they talked about immigration. They were white, Christian, and compatible with American ideals. Those who do not fit that description should not be here.

Yep, I live in a liberal city and that's what I see. Liberals want brown people for "diversity" but what they really want is brown colored white people, god for bid if you disagree with them.

I am a moderate.

I'm from the same country as you pompous little faggot, and many of the immigrants coming from these shit holes are here for the gibs and have no intentions of assimilating into our culture. Even if many did, they simply lack the intelligence to properly do so.
>Do you only thump your bible at klan rallies and not actually read it?
I'm not religious. You really should kill yourself. At the very least please don't propagate your genetic material to future generations.

Sorry man. Blame your people.

They started this.

NA is doomed to become a shithole, way worse than it actually is.

>Hispanic Heritage Foundation
Tfw conservative hispanics will save america from retarded white liberals

All bullshit
I don't believe any assessment they make
Id like to see their methods

Let's be real. What the fuck does "education" even mean?

I am going to go off topic from the vid a bit but school is horseshit.

WHY?
Because most of it consists of general ed classes. Not one marketable class. Stupid backwards school system.

Let me tell you about myself for a bit.
In hs, I had a 4.13 one time. 3.52 overall. 7 clubs and mvp of track.

1) I got NOTHING out of that. I went to a CC first because it is FINANCIALLY SMARTER
2) "getting well rounded" with general eds is subjective, NOT a fact but people tend to confuse their opinions with facts. So much for "critical thinking".
3) I passed 26 units in 16 weeks before. Guess what? That was easier than passing a single ap test in highschool. In other words, highschools are POINTLESS.

Solutions:
1) People should just get geds and start college at age 14.
2) STOP FORCING GE CLASSES ON COLLEGE STUDENTS. Read point 2 above. Almost half a bachelors (like 51 units) are basically just ge classes. In other words, a bachelors SHOULD only be about 60ish units (aka 2 years)
3) OFFER BACHELOR'S DEGREES AT A CC WHERE CLASSES ARE CHEAP

See? The solutions are simple. Unfortunately the school administrators are not very bright.

Sooo that's what can be done but idk of ALL the causes for our shit circumstances. At least what I said can help but it will never be done since the u.s. loves loves loves wasting people's time on general ed classes.

Look, we love on a planet with finite resources and are already destroying much of the ecosystem as is (deforestation, severe depletion of species and biodiversity, extreme pollution, acidification of our ocean, climate change, the list goes on). More people = increase consumption of resources, fuel, and energy. It's simple math. We don't have a problem with over reproduction in in first world countries; our birthrates have pretty well stabilized at a solid 2.2 (many European countries actually need to raise theirs a tad). Third world, let's face it, brown people have no such restraint yet and continue to reproduce like fucking rodents. Until they can get with the times we cannot let them in in mass numbers. I love how the left portrays themselves as the champions of sound environmental policy and condemns the right, when they are no fucking better (perhaps even worse).
Oh yeah threadly reminder:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Sorry Jacob, things are turning against you.

The "family unit"? What the fuck does THAT mean?

And keeping it together? Maybe for you.

I've been married 20 years and raised to normal, well adjusted human beings.

Maybe your problem comes from the rampant hypocrisy that comes along with conservatism. Maybe that's why you can't keep a "family unit" together.

>Jacob
good guess

Even if their birthrates were at 0.2 it would be too high. Developing world needs to shrink if it wants to become part of the developed world.

26 here. My life has been absolute nuts. Hard to avoid at this point, all you can do is go to college and get a quick degree in something good. Working and trying to move up is an option, but is tough. Having a blast leeching gets old. The last option is the military.