Why do women pretend to like history? I guess the "woman in front of object" thing is true

Why do women pretend to like history? I guess the "woman in front of object" thing is true

Why are women so vain? Evolutionary purpose?

because as much as feminist try to argue otherwise all women just want to stay at home birthing babies and dying in child birth so they dont have to raise them

>last gf was a Saxon/Norman archaeologist starting a PhD program
>thick Catholic and moderately redpilled
>had to call it quits because she was a neurotic emotional wreck

Girls who like history are cute.

Sorry bro

For facebook likes and stories when they get cornered by betas

Holy fuck I know the girl on the right. Jesus

NICE CHIN

Did you give her your salami stick

Imagine throughout your whole life you get rewarded for mediocrity. You eventually assume its the norm or you just continue the path of least resistance.

Arguably it's human nature but because of western decline and liberal brainwashing it's tipped heavily into women's favor

His spicy meatballs

> this whole thread
> women are one person
> women are all literally exactly the same

I know a Swedish girl who is obsessed with the eighteenth century and makes dresses from that age.

they don't care, they just use it as attention bait.

How do you know her

>the post

According to liberals, conservatives are one person, Christians are one person and whites are evil

They kind of are.

Hell yeah boi

What's your point?

But they aren't, it's an actual fact.

I know that feel

This guy gets it.

Your pic is retarded, cause you want to present males as retards, while in fact the point of the comic does not change, it just shows that men like to present themselves as manly(guns, liquor, knives, anime hotglue toys), or maybe make a joke(like the tabs meme), while women want attention.

I knew this was coming. I'm very guilty of this.

m-muh LIBERALS!

The evolutionary purpose of each man is to distinguish himself in order to breed. This is why men strive above mediocrity and pursue their individual talents almost fanatically. Women on the other hand have no need to be particularly good at any one thing- they only need to fit certain physical and biological parameters in order to create and raise children. This is why men are far more interesting than women in conversations.

Not an argument.

This. Girls who are 7/10 or above constantly get attention and free shit from an early age at an ungodly rate. Of course they're going to post selfies all the time.

they like the history of sucking chads dick at the pantheon you dumbass

no
she always comes to Rome in summer and then goes in Tuscany

thats Sup Forums for you.

>literally half of Sup Forums is women hate threads at the moment
How can Sup Forums hope to win the election and save America when it is the gayslave of /r9k/ and surrendered without a fight?

I know some who genuinely like history though.

>Sup Forums are stupid like liberals
ok

Small world bro

At the end of the day, you can still see a lot more of the object in the male photo.

Oh great, another retard who thinks he's an expert on people 'cause he knows about "evolutionary psychology". That's complete bullshit, you fucking retard. Prove any of the crap that you just said, I guarantee you that you can't. While most women, on average, have the same shallow personalities, women as a whole are not literally all the same. There are millions and millions of women and they each like different thinks, like different types of people, have different types of sensitivities, etc. If you think that men and women are as cut and dry and simple as you just described, you've got to be an autist.

Haha yeah only fucking losers go on pol! Guys like us are totally above it all. We only go on here IRONICALLY.

it's fucking weird to see a pic of one of your friends on Sup Forums

>While most women, on average, have the same shallow personalities
So you agree with me?

would love to know that girls workout routine. her biceps look like 21"

The bar is set even lower now. I think as long as you're a 5 and understand that make-up exists, you get shit for free.

Undeniably it's men that are enabling this cancerous parasitic behavior, but it'll take severe social reforms impossible through our current political climate to take place to prevent the damage that's done.

Sup Forums wants their women docile, but is afraid to admit they want to marry childrens.

im not here ironiclly. im feeling better about myself when i educate the masses.

>you've got to be an autist

doesnt like generalizations, proceeds to make one

I agree that women dominate the average, and that men have variety (which by the way, means that you'll also find more retarded men than you will find retarded women) but that doesn't change that women aren't all the same, unless you don't understand how averages work.

social media has contributed to cultural decline
its like people have lost their minds
there are a few instances in my country of doctors(both females and males) taking selfies and posting them on kikebook while performing surgery and with the patient's body open in the background

th-thanks zuckerberg

Well I only know the girl on the left. I don't know how she knows the other girls

How is that a generalization? You're telling me that there are people stupid enough to think that you can actually sum up ALL people, each individual person, like that, that aren't autists?

Women kind of are one person, they are a hivemind

you don't need women in your movement, cause if you win, they will claim they were on your side from the start, and if you lose, they will claim they were on your enemies side from the start

the difference is, they aren't traitors, because they ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT

actually it goes like
0-5's All either bitches because god made them ugly, or highly autistic
5-7/10's can either be bitches or be cool because they realize they aren't all that
8-9/10's typically THE WORST becuase they get so much attention
10/10's more often than 8-9's they have really great personalities because they know that they are 10/10's, but also they can see perfection looming, and ego drives them to be perfect

seriously some of the coolest girls are the 9.5's and 10/10s. Something about once they reach the pinnacle, they're the top of the hierarchy, so they have time to develop themselves instead of waste it on beauty products and bitching in a competition with other women

My girlfriend and I went to my dad's birthday, and my step sisters husband was there (complete autist feminist) and my girlfriend fuckin SHAT on him like "people don't like women's sports because women suck at sports. All women want to do is compete with eachother and be better than eachother. I don't know if you've noticed that"

"I wish we had more guns"

seriously he was blinking all weird and sweating, I don't think he's ever had a hot girl talk to him, and he didn't have answers to what she was saying because he's used to agreeing with women whole heartedly

>talking shit about your female """friends""" on the internet
Ah ha.
You were friendzoned and cucked, therefore you go your super secret club to find validation from other losers spewing out your misogyny

We can see they're ugly as dogshit. Are they as insufferable as they look too?

you know what "generalization" means right?

the fact that there are outliers is what makes it a generalization?

generalizations don't mean "all"?

usually the people who call others hivemind are the kind who themselves can't think for themselves. take a break from Sup Forums and go meditate somewhere.

There aren't any outliers, though!

in making a gneralization about women I am obviously commenting that I believe something different in terms of men; because that is the other half of the whole

Also, you aren't saying that "people who call others" are some kind of.. hivemind that can't think for themselves, are you?

and yea, I have to go on my run then I'll meditate

Yeah it also means that you find more genius men than you'll find genius women. Most women who're more than a 5/10 have no need to develop personalities, because they have no need of one in order to stand out in a social setting, they just need to be more than a 5/10.
It's the same reason women aren't funny (Christopher Hitchens made a great point about this)- they're just not creatures that need to be.

>You're telling me that there are people stupid enough to think that you can actually sum up ALL people, each individual person, like that, that aren't autists?
Stupidity = autism

Yes

Jesus, you're fucking insufferable. Just stop, newfag. Stop.

there are outliers to every generalization

just like the example of a hivemind

where does that come from? bees right?

there are literally outliers to bees in their hivemind, as well.

>takes selfie in front of Pantheon

>so narcissistic their faces take up 70% of the picture and the Pantheon is barely visible

Technology is destroying women.

Check em

people can't help if they are born with vaginas. but the thought process of falling to prejeduice is something people can indeed develop. it's like saying people in new york tend to live in apartment houses- it's just the rational thing to believe.

it doesn't matter if there are groups who don't follow under your prejeduice, if there is at least one that exist, you are doing something wrong.

You aren't as smart as you think you are

no, but at least i know there is a place for generalization and there are cases which it is just dumb.

>>had to call it quits because she was a woman

Basically they're a couple of stupid chicks that like nigger dick in the end.

who knows? perhaps they are white supremecists?

this; you aren't as smart as you think you are

I know that your type has a problem with noticing patterns and all, so I will let it go

"people can't help if they are born with vaginas" true. These women also can't help if they are sexed at birth, and as a result, even within the womb their corpus collosum stays intact, while the male's deteriorates (corpus collosum is the connective tissue between each hemisphere)

They also can't help if they hit puberty, and are flooded with certain hormones

but your argument is "lions can't help if they are born lions. If there is one lion that doesn't eat meat, then your classification of lions as carnivors is something wrong"

you're probably just jewin me, though

here, have my vampire owl cartoon

I never said you didn't know that.

This, you can barely see the Pantheon.

Only two chicks out of 13 continued to masters studies where i go. And im dating one of them. They do seem to get everything handed to them, honestly. By that i mean, getting involved in larger projects. I had to look for myself... No slacking for me.

>archaeologist
>Catholic
>redpilled

These things don't go together at all. It's no wonder she was a wreck.

When has a woman ever pretended to like history? It's not a 'trendy' hobby, you know. Woman taking selfies in front of everything doesn't constitute pretending to like history.

Shut up kike, you belong in an oven.

>this
also
>men don't take selfies
Okay, I concede that only faggots take selfies, but it still counts.

yes

>your type
generalising again?

it's good you bring science into account, but you are leaving out very important factors: how people are brought up and educated.

not all women are narcissistic bitches compared to men, even tough all women are biologically women. so obviously, there are other components in the equation. what components are there and how each component affect the result... do you know those things?

don't pretend to be smart when all you have is copy-pasting old refuted arguments.

I ante up your vampire owl cartoon with vampire toho cartoon.

>lalala i cant hear you

Here's a better question--why are we being invaded by bitter /r9k/ cucks? Go back to your fucking board, neckbeard.

If white women had any appreciation of history whatsoever, they wouldnt continue voting for Leftists to ruin it with open borders and refugees.

bahahaha this is so true. reminds me of that guy on /ck/ that always posts with his little anime figurine and others that post their meals with a gun/knife

Kikes will be put in an oven for all eternity

Pray for them.

>implying there aren't any trump women voters
in that case he has no chance of winning.

aint even mad