What is the best drug and why is it LSD?

What is the best drug and why is it LSD?

Attached: image.jpg (500x350, 221K)

Never tried lsd

but these are my fav

Attached: cc-juv-03-2008-36-728.jpg (728x546, 98K)

Heard those can kill you. More risky than codeine

>heard those can kill you

Thanks for the info, did not know. Whats the limit?

6-7 usually. anymore causes irreversibally permanent liver damage

Intramuscular ketamine.

I've taken 20. Dumb niggers.

I use to abuse the fuck out of dxm when I was younger.

Lsd is my favorite next to mushrooms

lol have fun dying at age 40 retard

First time I did acid I took four tabs, died twice, saw my dead family members, and payed under my bed hiding from my dog who I thought was a hell hound coming to drag me to hell. All in all good trip

I never hear about lsd being sold where im from its rare, mostly crack, meth and coke. How do i get lsd? My dealers are bunk

It's all about that 3cpo-pcp man

How is it ? Been really digging coke

Our Lord and Saviour, Joe Pesci is the best drug.

Attached: 11264E70-AD8F-43DB-8CD2-E5639EAFD438.jpg (620x620, 45K)

definitely not LSD just because of how much fake shit is sold as "LSD." always get a test strip. taking NBomes disguised as LSD was the fucking worst, gave me intense flashbacks, made me anxious for literally two years....

if LSD were legal and regulated, I might recommend. but there are definitely safer psychedelics out there waiting to be discovered still.

assuming you mean 3-meo-pcp, I'm not a fan of it. It's too stimulating for a dissociative. Id rather lay down and hole then feel like I have a severe case of bipolar disorder that needs tending to.

These are the shit. I take 700mg and trip for about 9 hours. Very different from acid.

Is the Silk Road still a thing? Are there equivalents? Those always worked when I was in college.

Try ketamine or PCP or any of their analogs.

lol

I would do IM ketamine if I had the means to get it. I don’t know much about PCP.

MDMA always does the trick for me, Love that shit.
LSD is second place for me

Nah i mean i know the guy got arrest and all, i meant is buying drugs online still a thing

Yeah i usually start at walgreens.com or cvs.com. You can easily find one near you using the store locator on their website

Because it mixes with Molly so well of course

didn't realize how easy they made it!
thx trump

Attached: 1png.png (2973x2006, 1.41M)

what's the high like?