So has anyone just stopped taking things like depression pills altogether before? Or if not...

So has anyone just stopped taking things like depression pills altogether before? Or if not, maybe weaning off them at-least? I think that i'd rather be my normal self with physical pain instead of the side effects of exchanging less pain for other things. If it was for depression alone i wouldn't of taken them, but it was more for something else like i mentioned. Apparently the side effects of going off them over time can be horrible sometimes?

Attached: 6c29b9bd7c41ca6002481de72f85072e.jpg (800x680, 100K)

Yeah I just stopped talking fluoxetine cuz I felt it wasn’t doing anything and it made me feel sick.

Honestly it worked out completely fine, although I’m still on other meds. I don’t recommend it though, you can shit yourself up if you don’t take yourself off medications properly.

it would be best to not take them at all if you would like to be yourself. care to explain your other reasons for taking these pills?

yeah it makes my alcoholism go crazy lmao

If you stop taking them altogether you're fucked. Talk to your doctor and bump the dose down little by little until you're on none. I cant live without lexapro I just do nothing but stare at the wall and have panic attacks. Yes the side effects of stopping them all of a sudden is awful, don't do it you will end up a danger to yourself. Hope all goes well for you user.

Yes have cut cold turkey on a lot of antidepressants. Don't do it. It feels like you have the flu for like a week. If side effects are a problem talk to your doctor and switch to something else.

Attached: a813479.jpg (369x750, 29K)

But i dont want to take anything anymore, i'm tired of relying on a medication and them causing side effects that i don't want for a shit trade-off.

Brain zaps happened when I quit cold turkey

Well like i sort of mentioned it's cause of neuroligcal pain i have which is basically constant burning nerve pain. But i'd rather have more pain than the amount i do now, in order to be myself overall again without side effects.

SSRIs, antipsychs etc are all poison to humans. Cannabis heals, cures

gradually lower your dosage and the frequency at which you take it

I'm aware, i was too young to research on my own really and my parents just put me on them and im much older now.

I've cold turkey cut myself off a couple of depression meds, I think prozac, and effexor

the prozac was easy peasy, but the effexor fucked me up, I had really shitty headaches for a week or so, and the first two days I felt like I was gonna puke all day

if you need to stop your meds call up your doc user and get their opinion, the side effects can suck major ass

I've heard that you can still suffer side-effects for a bit when you are completely off them even after weaning off first for a long time? I guess it's still the best way to go about it though?

if you tell your doctor, chances are that the doctor will try to get you hooked on another chemical

Well they can't force me, couldn't i just tell them that i NEED to be off them slowly and i won't accept more medications?

>Yeah I just stopped talking fluoxetine cuz I felt it wasn’t doing anything and it made me feel sick.

this. it's best to slowly cut your dosage, and above all, don't catch a bus in front of a greek butcher's shop that has an entire skinned goat in the window display, with the eyeballs still in the skull.

fucking LAST thing i needed to see.

My parents are brain dead neurotics as well OP. Just distance yourself from them, accept the loss, move on and heal.

well, you cant be forced to take anything against your will so it'd be worth a shot to ask the doc about it. i havent even been in a similar situation though so take what i say with a grain of salt

Well yeah but heal how? I don't suspect me just completely stopping pills while also smoking at the same time will negate all side effects? Unless you mean something else?

Yeah man. Find a physical activity you like, read books, and cannabis. You'll rewire your system it might take a few months but live like this for the rest of your life. Google sleep hygeine as well and try minimise the amount of chemicals in your diet. Look up testosterone diets. I'm going through all this same shit OP 2 weeks in.

chicks do all same just consume a bit of dairy as well

Well thanks for trying some suggestions guys, i wish i could just stop altogether quickly but i'll just have to do it a bit slowly and hope the side effects don't last too long. Then try and improve my health at the same time.

Attached: high res pepe.jpg (388x380, 38K)