1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Do you lucid dream

roachstan

only when I (can) do semen retention for at least half a month

very rarely.

I only get full control of myself and very limited control of everything else in the dream so I just fuck any and all females present at the time I realize I'm dreaming. I can't just spawn girls in.

Yes, fairly often. Started as trying to prevent being plagued by nightmares but didn't really help in that respect.

Flag
Yes

It requires me looking at a lot of doujins before going to sleep.

Can't. I used to do it all the time when I was younger but now with my full time job I rarely have dreams, and when I do it's usually about numbers and accounting. It's also really foggy and I only get 4-5 hours of sleep a night anyways.

How the fuck do you even do that? Isnt that just a meme like tulpas?

trying to do it on purpose is a meme but lucid dreaming itself is a thing

Just take drugs. It's probably less harmful to your overall psyche.

How does it happen on its own? How do I know its a lucid dream and not just any dream?

your name's funny because in argentina faggots call heteros "pakis"

What do heteros call other heteros?

no

but ive started normally dreaming now that ive started sleeping more than 4 hours a night

no

nothing

If you were having one you'd know. You just realize you're in a dream and stop following along with whatever was going on until that point and take control of yourself.

People do some dumb shit to try to train themselves to recognize when they're dreaming but I'm pretty sure its all bullshit. In my experience its just random

only when I keep going to sleep just after waking up in the morning, feels so real

Whenever I realize I am in a dream I wake up

>Whenever I realize I am in a dream I wake up
which is why I go back to sleep to continue the dream

this surprisingly actually works

well im a pretty deep sleeper and even my non-lucid dreams are very vivid so that probably has something to do with it

also i've been able to wake up at will ever since i was a kid and was terrified of nightmares.

The only time I wanted the same dream to continue, it didnt

I had a nigjtmare few days back and all I had to get out of that was think if theres a chance it could be a dream.

>The only time I wanted the same dream to continue, it didnt
the only person for who this works, that I know of, is me.

but try this: go to sleep late (2am or something)
hopefully you'll have dreamt about something and if you have, when you wake up, you think about the story and go back to sleep.

Ok will try tonight

good luck lad, hope it works for you

it's strictly psychological, if you can convince your brain that you will lucid dream tonight or that you are dreaming when you do (and to yourself aswell) then there's a high chance that you will

I wonder how lucid dreaming works though. If you are dreaming, you can go rob a house and the owner will shout at you and chase you off. Since you are the one controlling your actions, is that reaction based on the common perception of a robbery? I wonder.

being rich enough to afford being a neet without the shame