An "old friend" just msgd me looking for a "place to stay", he wants to come over, fuck me...

An "old friend" just msgd me looking for a "place to stay", he wants to come over, fuck me, wanting me to suck on his dick.... same old story. I have no self esteem at all, really. When some guy says he wants to spend the night with me, I know he's gonna push my head towards his cock, and want me so suck him off. I usually do to.. can I change this? seen as some "suck off slut" alreadY....

Attached: 1512573947842.gif (355x291, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KkyVrWpbdiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user or Femanon?

cmon look at the board you are on and tell me if it is an user or a femanon

Yeah... don't open the door and say no... bitch

Not male.

tits or gtfo

>HURR DURR MUH BOYS CLUB WE ARE LEGION

stop letting guys sleep in your bed when they need a place to stay, let them crash on the couch.

decent dudes will be happy hangin out in the living room and go to your room if you offer or indicate sex, otherwise, inviting dudes into your bed implies you're ready to roll.

now show me them femanon tits.

kek

Then I'd feel i'd "push away" my friends...

OP is that you? It's me, old friend! Can I crash at your place tonight?

NO. don't let them in at all. if you know that's what they want don't let them near you. have some self respect and post tits for this solid advice.

this

No. ;(

Just post your tits you stupid whore. Then get back to sucking dick.

How do I break that tho? I feel as I'm known as the BJ girl in my social circle. Not doing anything to stop either... If I'm hanging out with a guy and he pushes my head down, and unzips his pants, i'll suck him... if I stop that? then what? stuck up hoe? swallow yeah but I want friends...

How did this all start anyway?

>implying faggots lead or are in the boys club

Obviously the twinks and traps are off making sandwiches and getting cigars.

you don't have any friends if you're the BJ girl. they just have you around for that anyway. i've cut off ties with "friends" several times over years and always find a new group of friends. just find a new hangout or try new activities and friends will come. if all fails just cut ties with them and find an actual boyfriend online. i'm guessing you're somewhat attractive, so it shouldn't be hard.

AND STOP SUCKING EVERY DICK IN FRONT OF YOU.

You simply bust out a post it or piece of paper, write b, the time and date on it, pull your phone out, take your shirt off, hold the note by your tits, take a picture, and post that picture here. It's really quite easy.

Nice, lets see that Trap dick.

youtu.be/KkyVrWpbdiw

Attached: 1506468337377.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

Do you enjoy sucking dick though? Also post some tits cause your story already has me goin

In HS trying to "fit in" with my friends. they talked about fucking this and that guy. Whenever I talked to one of those guys, it always ended up with me on their dick. "BJ girl" started I guess? Or hasn't yet, don't wan't it too. It's weird cause I like it, but don't wannabe known as some BJ slut...

yer thats weird. just tell him your not gay

Here's what you can do. It's pretty tough but Im sure you can manage.

Say no and go to bed.

i like my foreskin but that gif kinda grosses me out

I do. I don't want my "friends" to only wan that tho. Is that really a friend?

where do you live? im decently attractive just got depression and anxiety. ill pay good money for a bj

can we be friends?

nah i mean its cool to fuck your friends if you can both emotionally handle it, but not every friend and not every time.

sounds like your friends are using you.

Daymn OP that's a weird problem to have bro. my friends never make me suck their dick, and if they did, id tell them to fuck off. You must be pretty fucking gay if you suck cock so much.

It's not like you lose anything from sucking cock. Just do whatever feels natural to you.

This is fucking hilarious!
Grow a spine, OP.

>sounds like your friends are using you.
This. Lik,e I said, I enjoy sucking dick, but I don't want to be known as the "BJ girl", If I stop it? I'm just the town slut?

> girl
i dont see a pic of timestamped tits itt

stop blowing people you aren't dating you clueless faggot.

tits and timestamp

instead of sucking them off all the time, just send them nudes so they can jerk it off on their own. when a guy cums, he loses interest in stuff.

Harder then that. If someone pulls their dickout and push your head on it, idk, just comes like it is?

Sauce?

just tell them ur not a faggot dude

Never actually sent nudes, every guy I ever met has been nice and no motive, until the obvious "suck it#

Try not accepting everytime cause If you do it everytime they see you more as a tool to get off instead of a friend. id use you plenty if you never said no that shit sounds great to a guy. like why jack off if you have someone to suck your dick ya know

gee its as if you are a completely worthless human being and dudes just wanna blow their loads

Makes sense. thanks...

no one's every asked you for nudes?

ok fucking stubborn whore post tits if you're not going to listen to any advice. enough attention to you.

tits tits i see no tits

Attached: 1424245286066.jpg (400x400, 73K)

I just dont know what to do? If someone push my head down towards their dick, just resist?

zozzle

im a moneymaking trap what u says so true

show us nudes

just post tits you stupid worthless bitch

No, felt me up h
whenever we met, but no asking for phone, or we

ye slut. thanks guys

youll suck dick but not post tits for good advice?

weaksauce.

normal women in that situation usually slap the guy or freak out they don't just accept it and suck dick. i wish it was that easy like where u at I want a bj

OP is a faggot pretending to be a gril

Attached: 1475246224069.jpg (720x720, 34K)

slut. got it. thanks.

>>>
> Anonymous 03/17/18(Sat)08:46:52 No.762918288▶
>slut. got it. thanks.
tbh didn't exspect much of a different answer. just curious why? low self esteem?

TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO

i will give you $100 for a bj

if you want more advice Kik me at Evol_01 most people already ask me for advice irl already so adding 1 more person to that list isn't gonna make a difference

I'd prolly do it for less. Got snap or mob?
I get it, cheap, fuck it, might as well make money

Fat. Song as old as rhyme.

I'd suck you for less, 50$ cheap, fuck it, might as well make money

where abouts do you live? like what state? if its too far its not feasible. i travel a decent amount tho

It depends, if you like sucking cock and the only reason you dont want to do it is to avoid getting a reputation, fuck it. Do what makes you feel good. However if you do it because you are forced then they arent really your friends, they are making you do something you dont want to.

(checked)
me too

HWood, CA, I'm not traveling for 50 bucks or sucking someone. If you're nearby, hit up.

What's your snap?

If you can easily make you friends happy, wouldn't you want to do that? Even if you become the BJ girl, who is it hurting?

If you like it, get a boyfriend and suck his dick every day. My girlfriend sucks me or has me throatfuck her every day she loves having it in her mouth lol. I in return am very devoted to her, it’s hard to even think about anything when she’s sucking the life out of me 24/7 it’s ridiculous. Some Girls weld tremendous power, you could to

You could just start doing BJ came with someone and make some side cash for your hobby. Then you won't just be sucking dick for free or out of obligation

>HWood, CA
YES im so close to there. where can we meet, do you hang out somewhere normally?

im travelling for work rn but will be back in town in a few days...

height / weight?

Everyone has a role in society. And some coast off of their sexuality to get through life. Must be easy.

how many guys have fucked your slutty mouth?

OP give us some way to contact you like discord, kik, snap, etc. you live like an hour away from me hell yeah I want a bj

That gif's fucking disgusting
Infant circumcision should be mandatory in all EU nations

im not even an hour away from her... im like 25 minutes from hollywood

fuck off abusefag

this is an anonymous image board. post a sexy part of your body if youre afraid of being put down. boob, pussy, something. we want to see

OP has pussied out, isnt going to give out contact deets for random Sup Forumsros to get a bj

They're not your friends. They're your customers, and you're giving them freebies. Start charging, stupid.

haha same

Can I crash at your place, op?

Is this serious question? Do what a normal person does, and resist, What the fuck is wrong with you? You must want to suck dick. That's the real reason.

Then they're not your "friends" retard.

SUCK MY DICK, SEMEN DEMON

You sound like a bitch i knew in highschool. Did guys ever call you earth giver? And did you tell a guy you were pregnant once and he immediately pushed you from the sidewalk into oncoming traffic?

Attached: LkHFAtn.jpg (501x466, 41K)

heh

no one has asked for nudes.
no one wants to fuck they just want a bj
fat fucking whore confirmed
had a couple of fatty bitches back in the day that were fun to get stoned with and theyd suck me off.
OP CONFIRMED LANDWHALE

Attached: 40734CEE00000578-4515728-image-a-5_1495044908779.jpg (634x406, 50K)

Pretty sure OP has sucked me off.

Honestly, just try your best not to be in situations where you would be tempted to suck someone off. If they whip out their dick just turn around really quick and walk away. Idk, if you just really want to suck someone off get one person you kinda like and talk to them about being friends with benefits. Otherwise just be more selective. Tell some of the old friends that you've blown that you're going on a sex fast or something if they are your friends and not just using you they should respect your choice. I don't know everything about you and no one else here does, you'll be the final decision here.

Just suck their dicks. You're providing a good service, and you can take pride in the fact that they want it from you.

Be amenable, give them a good place to come. Open your legs to them, too.

My bitch is like that. When she's single she'll suck and/or hop on any dick. In a relationship, her mouth may as well be magnetized to my cock.

But guess what? She has no friends, because they all want to fuck her.