I'll drop my creamy log inside!
That's what I did, I killed my throat!

(x8) Andy take me home!

After dinner I vomited
I fell asleep and pissed the bed
I woke up in some piss and shit!

(x16) Andy take me home!
I wanna be alone

Attached: 1517319313933.jpg (381x410, 44K)

Cringeworthy

Kill yourself, cocksucker

Attached: 1518061963873.jpg (1389x1382, 276K)

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Attached: 1517980440481.jpg (2114x2114, 262K)

How does it feel knowing that you took the time to write all that shit and nobody gives a fuck?
Sage goes in all fields

How does it feel to know that youll never be good enough for andy sixxs warm log of shit slidding down your fucking throat?
Pretty fuckin bad, huh?

Attached: 1515567015712.jpg (508x720, 94K)

Feels like shit

Attached: 1521182994295.png (912x898, 774K)

fucking dump

Logging in

>India

How come Sup Forums can find out the identity of a dick in Lithuania who showed a video of himself abusing puppies...., yet no one can dox or shutdown THIS fucker?
Man.. Sup Forums is shit now.

And what would you do with his dox faggot? Send a pizza?

Attached: 1506996273091.jpg (2615x2298, 974K)

Oh. Someone might

I mean it's so sad how MUCH Sup Forums has gone gay.

Dump

>throwing up andy's log
seems we have a child on our hands

Attached: 1521185232736.jpg (480x595, 192K)

Do you think Andy has seen the images of himself depicting sexual intercourse with human fecal matter? He has. He's seen many. Andy is aware of the many images of him and doodoo. He is shocked, embarrassed, ashamed, confused, and many other emotions. Why? Why he asks himself.

Kek I've seen pics tweeted directly at him

It does effect him. And his relationship with others. He knows. They know. His friends and family might joke and say "hey log boy" or something and Andy gets triggered. He probaly thinks about it, he can't help but think about it when he is on the toilet taking a doody.

Got this story from a non log poster a few weeks ago
>GF won vip tickets for two @ house of blues in houston, off local radio station
>we're from katy but everyone knows house of blues
>bvb and asking alexandria
>heard of them but never cared about that genre
>she was really excited to go because she likes those sorts of bands
>after the show we were given a chance to meet all the band members in a nearby lounge
>I didn't really care much but I was kind of tipsy and I put two and two together and figured "oh, andy sixx? the fucking log meme guy?"
>I didn't even realize this was the guy until I heard his name and saw him
>actually approached my gf for a picture and I didn't bother
>he turned to me because I was standing there expecting me to say something
>I just said 'hi' and shook his hand with my arm around gf
>it was really loud still so I just drunkenly smiled and felt happy to see my gf happy
>he turned back to her, still smiling. I guess he liked her makeup and zombie facepaint
>I raised my voice, leaned over a bit and asked "hey Andy? what's with the log things? the log meme?"
>he sort of paused. then turning away suddenly as I could still see the left side of his face turn into a frown
>almost stormed off but very gently ignoring everyone else trying to approach
>he disappeared
>we hung around and drank with a few other fans

Theres a difference between abusing animals and wanting to suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole

You seriously asked him about the log meme?

Fake story.
He doesnt go by andy sixx. He goes by andy black or biersack.
Nice try tho

Not my story
When in the story does it mention the poster calling him Andy Sixx to his face or that being an issue in any way