What now?

thought he was going to italy

he's a cuck

Not white enough for him.

Send him back to the usa

>$15M home in Toronto

>Toronto
>White

is he bringing his wife's sons with him?

He hasn't been in anything good since 2000

For his family

Is it expensive as fuck to live in Toronto?

GET OUT

retirement

good riddance.

>hasn't made a good film for at least 10 years
>keeps bitching and moaning
>has fucking ugly children

Now I'll harrass him and yell movie impressions across his street

Yes.

Chink millionaires are sending their kids over and buying all the property, it's ridiculously expensive, like an apartment you paid 200k 30 years ago goes for millions expensive.

Send sympathy card to leafy bros.
"Sorry about the garbage. It tends to drift north."

Someone host a Toronto get-together and just shout shit at his house for hours.

Nothing. He's still gonna live in NYC most of the year and be a blowhard liberal faggot like he always has. He can't get a gun up in canada and a lot of people REALLY don't like him. He's not about to give up all the free security and publicity he gets just to run the risk of getting shot.

It is quite possibly the most absurd real estate bubble in history.

The bubble bursts the second Chinese economic growth rate crosses 9% threshold at which point it makes more sense for the Chinese investors to bring their money back into their country despite the risk of Yuan depreciation.

this house sold for even more than 2.4 million, by the way. i can't find the article now, but there was one that compared that to a waterfront mansion outside of halifax that costs roughly the same amount.

>2.4 million

WUT?

KEK SHED
U
C
K

S
H
E
D

Shack assessed at $45,000

Dirt under it assessed at $2.1 million

Well what they do now is the father or uncle of the family who works in big business stays in China while his entire extended family moves to Canada. He buys them a waterfront mansion and sports cars, but none of the people in Canada work, so they can claim they're "low income" and don't have to work or pay taxes, because all of the money is still in China and is just wired over. It's why none of them have credit cards and will plunk down $3k in cash for new Macbooks every week (I work at a best buy)

I fucking hate them.

One down....

Gotta give the guy credit, he's actually moving to canada.

Still. That's a tiny lot.

>HURR HURR IM MOVING TO A COUNTRY WITH AN EVEN GREATER AMOUNT OF WHITE PEOPLE, MAYBE I'LL MOVE TO (INSERT EUROPEAN COUNTRY HERE THAT I HEARD WAS A PARADISE) OR MAYBE ITALY SINCE I JUST THINK OF EUROPE IN VAGUE STEREOTYPES AND IT WILL BE EXACTLY LIKE THE MOVIES HURR HURR

kek
Yes, to the point where it's almost insulting.

Townhomes in my area are going for 1-2 million, townhomes...with shared walls....small space.....and this isn't even downtown proper.

he can't just move there, he needs to apply like everyone else. He can stay in his house in Toronto for like 6 months but that's it.

good, fuck off shillary

At least they're spending money in your country.
>CIA gives passes to cartel officers and immediate family to allow them freedom of movement into the states and take residence in tax paid McMansions
>immediate family is allowed to attend any institute of higher learning they desire on the back of tax payers
>everything is comped except toilet paper

Trump needs to implement an entertainers tax on Hollywood.

He's never going to win California and when he announces it he can be like

>"Liberals in hollywood love paying taxes so we gave them what we want"

There's maybe like few hundred cartel people being taken care of total.

There are hundreds of thousands of Chinese millionaires' kids sucking the subsidized higher-education dry while paying fuck all in taxes.

It really sucks to lose an actor still in their prime. He was still pumping out hits.

What's New Brunswick like to live in?

Anything that isn't Toronto, Chinkoover, and the major Quebecois cities are just filled with rednecks, raccoons, and Indian reservations.

>Maybe if I do this they'll forget that I'm anti-vaxx.

So not a single nigger for hundreds of kilometres? Sounds absolutely great

FOREIGN BUYERS STOP BUYING HOMES IN TORONTO. THE AVERAGE PRICE OF A HOME HERE IS OVER $1,000,000!!!!

My brother is a mechanical engineer, his wife a highschool english teacher. They are in their 30s and they can barely afford a 3 bedroom townhouse. This should not be the fucking reality in a first world nation.

Beyond expensive. Either put down over a million dollars for a shack or enjoy for 2 hour commute. The distances that some people commute would absolutely shock you.

Don't ever oppress Robert Deniro. He's an honorary black man.

I live in buttfuck nowhere Ontario and New Brunswick is a joke even to us

Spoken like a true liberal cuck. The free market doesn't care about poor fags you Hillary supporting faggot. Gentrification is a myth. If you want to live in Toronto, you need to make more money. Don't like it? Move.

They really need to implement a foreign buyer tax

Probably too late now cause of the real estate sales lobby

is the renting situation just as bad? I'm thinking about doing a masters at York. I have a few friends there who pay about $1000 a month and have maybe a 30 minute commute to work. Is that about standard?

I agree with you statement in almost any other situation, but the thing is really out of control. We have foreign investors buying up all real estate and selling it for millions. Meanwhile no one is buying the shit and the housing market is utter garbage.

At the end of the day, This is Toronto we're talking about. I don't think it's worth that much, and I'm from there.

Your chinks are the equivalent to our mestizo problem in the U.S. The difference is ours are poor and breed like rabbits instead of being rich gooks and shitting up the real estate.

May he enjoy the Canadian winters.

Good riddance. He hasn't contributed anything to the craft in over 20 years.

>Toronto
>Canadian Winters

Edmonton has Canadian Winters, Toronto gets a little chilly.

eat a dick, our winters are jsut as bad. summers are worse

>Actually getting cucked out of your country

Based Big Business Don sending off all the past it actors and liberal memers

That's a pretty good deal if they've managed not to be living in a serial killer's basement or above some Chinese restaurant

>our winters are jsut as bad
Considering that there's an objective way to measure coldness, no it really isn't. Especially since there are major American cities in the lower 48 that are significantly worse than Toronto, you really can't call Toronto bad.

At least Chinks keep the economy flowing to a degree.
CIA cartel lapdogs are a dead end, outside of the Narco dollar channeling into the CIA's budget for spying and blackmailing European politicians.

Vancouver is arguably worse. Toronto you can just move further into the burbs. Vancouver you can just move... oh wait there's just mountains, oh god there's no burbs.

He gets shot by some Somali gang members trying to steal pocket change

you can always move to Richmond and live the full Chinese experience

Winters are about more than just cold, user...there is also the idiot drivers....

Fair enough. I've driven in Toronto, you people are goddamn mad men. I don't feel safe driving in that city. I'm not even from a small town, I come from a city of over 1 million people, and Toronto driving during the SUMMER is terrifying because of how aggressive you maniacs are.

the fuck is wrong with canadian, just move to other places
your country is like second biggest in the world. stop fucking all live in one place

BC implemented some sort of similar tax. Cue constant news stories about the poor foreign homebuyers crying about how much tax they have to pay now and how tragic it is

The 3 biggest cities are all shitholes. Numbers 5 and 6 are experiencing enormous economic downturns.

I doubt it, typically when you have foreign investment in the property market rent rates fall through the floor as they are just vacant houses used for wealth security from chinas currency manipulation.

I'm in the Toronto burbs right now, this shit is reaching me now. 1-2 million townhouses and bungalows.

fucking nightmare.

You must go further. Daily reminder that people are now commuting from fucking Kitchener/Waterloo to Toronto.

>Montreal
>shithole
nigger please we're the last good thing left in this country

>You must go further.

I'm more likely to live in the states or another country before that. It's looking more likely, Toronto really isn't worth that amount of money.

>Quebec
>Good
>Blatantly false

>What now?
renounce your citizenship and leave permanently? i dunno

>Kitchener/Waterloo

What a shit-hole that is.

At this point you can just say that as a blanket statement for Ontario as a whole.

he's actually Irish irl

Until he is a Canadian citizen thats just a vacation home

Who the fuck would want to vacation in Toronto?

Dems da asians, user - in asia, road kill is population management. They are importing it to na.

>thinking a toronto winter is bad
ishygddt

up by thunder bay or further out towards kenora?

>be mega rich old man
>caring who is president anymore

How much longer does he really have?

Who says global policies help the poor?

These Hollywood Actors suffered almost an entire decade of Bush rule, who is almost certain to be a far worse president than Trump will ever be. Trump isn't Hitler anymore than Obama is the anti-Christ. People are going to be shocked when they find out that Trump won't have the support of his party and the opposing ones to even enact a quarter of what he promised to the American people.

Actually moar like

>IM MOVING TO A COUNTRY WITH LESS HICKS

I don't blame him

>LESS HICKS

oh he's in for a surprise.

>t. cuckold who hasn't left the foreign enclaves
Everything outside of toronto, hongcouver, and cuckbec is pretty great.

800 will get you a tiny bedroom in a 8-10 room house, shared kitchen and bathroom. 1000-1200 for tiny private bachelors in old smelly townhouses.

This of course close to downtown UofT. Not sure how it is near York. I don't think it's any better there, and I certainly wouldn't want to pay a grand rent to study in fucking York lel.

You can bet they'll stay for the tax cuts like they enjoyed with Bush.

>you will never live in same same city Scott pilgrim was filmed at
It's not fair

Maybe go from a poisonous career of endless Meet The Parents sequels and Dirty Granpda to starring in shitty Canadian television movies/films that are constantly bitching about America stealing Canada's potable water?

Might actually be an upgrade.

You realize he can have the American directors film their movies in Toronto and maybe commute to New York or L.A. for meeting?

at least it isn't London

(send help)

The Republicans seem to dislike Trump quite a bit and are only just tolerating him to get Supreme Court appointments. I can see them bastardizing most of Trump's proposals

We're talking Toronto, not Vancouver. Pic related is more realistic