The real reason men are so pissed off about feminism is because women are using feminism to control men thru sex or the...

the real reason men are so pissed off about feminism is because women are using feminism to control men thru sex or the LACK thereof.

the real way to LIBERATE men from feminism is thru sexual abundance. And the only way to do that is thru the normalization and legalization of prostitution.

The following article is a massive red pill about why women hate prostitution and want to keep it illegal:

Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?
happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30801#p256229

Attached: Prostitution.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

I live in a place ( NSW,Ausfailia ) where sex work has been decriminalized for about 30 years.The industry is so trouble free and well regulated , nobody gives a shit anymore , not even feminists.

Guess what? It makes no real difference to society , men still get married, divorced, take the risk of losing all their stuff, getting screwed over in divorce,child custody etc

The desire for companionship and a paternal role seems to be deeply ingrained , legal prostitution may satisfy the need for casual sex but in the long term makes no real difference to gender behaviour - in my opinion anyway

well white men are cucked as fuck but otherwise tons of men would be using prostitutes

Are you 13 op ? You sound 13

are u a virgin? u sound like a virgin

Shit tier banter I want my money back

>the real reason men are so pissed off about feminism is because women are using feminism to control men thru sex or the LACK thereof.
No. That's why feminists think men hate feminism. People hate feminism because feminism is a deceitful movement in which they say they're all about equality and then, say, turn around and lobby to make sure women continue to get preferential treatment in family court.

>the real way to LIBERATE men from feminism is thru sexual abundance.
No. And everyone should be extremely skeptical the second someone wants to "liberate" you with their "truth."

>And the only way to do that is thru the normalization and legalization of prostitution.
Prostitution should be legal for a whole myriad of reasons. As a "fuck you!" to feminism really isn't one of them. (especially considering some feminists would actually enjoy this outcome.)

>The following article is a massive red pill about why women hate prostitution and want to keep it illegal
There are advantages to prostitutes over having a girlfriend or a wife. Sure. Men are free to be as cynical about women as women are free to be cynical about men, but know this: feminists often try to force their cynicism on women. You're the exact same thing trying to foist your cynicism onto men.

poor baby

Attached: Avena Lee 1.gif (375x281, 993K)

Prostitutes are legal here and i visit them twice a month. It's nice to get your rocks off and then go on your way again. I can't stand most women. Hookers are straight to the point at least.

Attached: Erika 1.png (750x1000, 1.31M)

is the prices and faces of them decent?

Attached: Avena Lee 2.gif (410x308, 1001K)

Yeah usually average. Pic related was the ugliest i had.

I go for €50 a 30-45 min session. Bare BJ and sex with condom. If they have huge knockers i finish on there.

Attached: Mira 2.png (750x999, 1.23M)

It's legal in my country, except for streetwalking. But there is one exception where that is allowed, and I go there from time to time. Yes some are pretty rough, but there's a few decent girls too.
Just glad I live a fair distance from there, otherwise I'd be going down there far too often and spending way too much

Attached: Avena Lee 3.gif (430x323, 965K)

Seattlefag here. Liberal feminist Central

We all want prostitution legal.
No feminists are fighting to keep it illegal. You are either a dumbass, virgin, or troll. I assume all three

Attached: Avena Lee 4.gif (430x323, 973K)

Attached: Avena Lee 5.gif (430x323, 1002K)

This makes so much sense. Yes that's why I hate feminism

Attached: Avena Lee 6.gif (430x323, 982K)

You guys are weird. Honestly, how fucking difficult is it for you to meet a girl, charm her a little, and seal the deal? I've never had a problem with women so this whole legalize prostitution thing seems pretty fucking stupid. When I take a girl out it's never to a 5 star restaurant or anything gay like that. We go get lunch, watch a bad movie, get drinks. You can tell if a girl likes you right away, be flirty, say something smart, get her to blush and it's cake after that.
It's like a hunt, you feel accomplished and proud because of your skills. Men hunt.
Legalizing prostitution is like going to safeway and buying farm raised salmon.
I dunno about everyone here but I'm after wild game, not Oscar Mayer

Import a wife like I did. My wife is from the Phillipines, she's never even heard of Feminism. Most women there are very pro-traditional households.

Fuck off

Attached: kvKXd.gif (245x285, 915K)

Attached: Avena Lee 7.gif (420x315, 996K)

Quadddd

Attached: 23472120_1713854382010457_5583072253801337756_n.jpg (960x833, 98K)

This post... I can't even...

>legal prostitution
Have to wear condom, shit tier sex. No kissing or tongues at all. Tons of boundaries. No passion. Bitches think they are worth $200 a half an hour, so you can massage their floppy cunts with your rubber coated dick.
No thanks, get a girlfriend.

This

So what's your approach?
Sorry I don't have a clever gif, because you know...that's pretty childish.

>can't even
back to tumblr or whatever shithole you crawled out of, you disgusting cumguzzler

I'm on your side, but I'm curious about your background.

Shit son, this the only internets I got. Not a facebook or none.

No but seriously read what you wrote above and think about that effort you put in.

Also just say tumblr or reddit or whatever. But pick one. You cant just leave "or whatever shithole..". Stick the landing.

As for that cumguzzler thing, I guess thanks for that window in on the guy who posted that farm salmon, oscar mayer thing. projecting in both directions huh. guessing you cant land a man or a woman tho

just bang prostitutes

Straya, cunt.

country?

I imported a hot asian wife.

from what country? what was your process?

My goofy ass manager did that too, chubby Malaysian. I don't dislike her, but it's fucking weird.

>You guys are weird. Honestly, how fucking difficult is it for you to meet a girl, charm her a little, and seal the deal?

lots of guys to prostitutes because their regular girls won't give them the weird kinky shit they want

Attached: pierced.jpg (669x1000, 176K)

Why not just Jack off?

I'm the guy that posted about the Filipina wife above. There's groups on Facebook for just about every kind of woman you want to stick your dick in. Find one, post, don't be awkward and chances are you can get lucky, especially if my anti-social ass did.

No. It promotes sluts. Sluts = unloyal bitches.

For people looking only for classy women in a sea of sluts that we already have, it will just make it that much harder. Fuck that.

and then what? fly out to the philippines, get pics taken, come back to us, apply for marriage stuff?

yea that too

Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. Why isn't selling fucking legal?

...didn't think about that. Good point good point. My kind of kinky is like hand-cuffs....Sup Forums kinky is like "kick me in the balls with spiked heels and wear a clown mask"

It's degenerate and spreads disease. In courts it's literally called a crime against humanity.

cause women hate that men could get sex so easily

Smoking and drinking alcohol do more damage to your body than sex, but those are legal.

/thaaaread

It is if you film it, then your paying for her acting skills, not just the sex.

>spreads disease

Square peg, round hole bro.

Giggity

>1700+318
>living in backward shithole where its a crime to fuck for money
>oh hi USA
faggot cucks

I don't make the laws, I just told you why it's illegal. And in your example, those are things people do to themselves, not others, like spreading STDs between hookers or even bringing them home to the wife.

Almost good bait.
more subtle presentation next time.

No fucking way... you DONT make the laws??? Well this changes everything.

You guys against prostitution are thinking with the same wrong presumption that they use with the stupid war on drugs. You're not going to stop people from intoxicating themselves, and you're not going to stop people from having sex. They'll just do it under the radar, or do it for free and still spread the disease. Rather than go the route of abolishing it, legalize it and regulate. Make it a legitimate market and impose restrictions like required regular medical checkups to keep the business running. Once you legalize it, you take out a lot of the appeal anyway, given the whole forbidden fruit angle.

>how hard is it
Technically it's not hard, its more like us not fukcing anything up and later getting a lawsuit of rape allegations

You missed their point, didn't you? They answered your question. It would promote the spread of disease.

I'm against legal prostitution because it's a scam for shit sex and a girlfriend is a million times better and far healthier for the mind and body.

Attached: amrutha23.jpg (1000x1498, 260K)

That's called an opinion. Inherent value is different for each individual. To you, the cost versus value may not be worth it, but to someone else it might be. That's how you get the lines that generate a basic demand graph. The point is by restricting the supply through legal means, you're only upping the demand.

i just want a handjob

Na. I don't want a society that promotes sluts to exist and prosper.

Legalizing this would only increase the amount of sluts in the pool. I only want a classy women. Not some skank and that is becoming harder and harder these days. Fuck legalizing it. You want it? Do it "under tge radar" as you say. I don't want this shit.

see As supply increases, demand decreases. It's economics 101.

Attached: supply and demand.png (225x225, 8K)

>hooker

and thus men stop being so THIRSTY

Okay? Legalizing it will not make less sluts. It will create more sluts. Just cheaper.

What a generic as fuck graph kek

You better be saying thirsty ironically because that's a word dipshits use.

>double dubs

But yeah, basically. That's what I did. Phillipines is in good graces with America and it's easy to get the women in.
All we did was go to the embassy in Manilla and apply, she had to take a physical and get checked for diseases. Waited a few days, took a trip to a beach resort and after 3 days she was good to fly back with me.

You legalize it and increase the supply of sluts. With more sluts being legally obtainable, men will desire them less, because there is an abundant supply. When the sluts are no longer desired, fewer women will choose to be sluts, and the supply will ultimately decrease, until eventually you achieve equilibrium.

You're never going to eliminate sluts entirely, nor are you ever going to eliminate men who desire them entirely. But you mitigate the values by legalizing. A legal restriction only increases demand.

Yeah, it's generic as fuck, because this is such a basic principle.

>With more sluts being legally obtainable, men will desire them less
Why are you assuming this? That's a HUGE assumption.

ALSO, you do realize it's possible for there to be an increase in supply AND demand, right?

Because that's how fucking human psychology works. Someone puts out a fucking pokemon card with 20 billion copies, no one gives a shit. But if they put out a first edition card with only 100 copies, everybody's losing their shit trying to get one. Same goddamn principle. Look at when we had prohibition on alcohol. MORE people ended up drinking in speakeasies than there were people drinking before.

I dunno man, knowing your hooker just got plowed by a stalky italian named mario 30 min before you showed up kinda kills it for me

Dont analyze the graph too hard bro

Read thisAn increase in demand can be caused by:
-an increase in the number of consumers.
-a change in tastes and preferences (e.g., if the product has become more popular or fashionable)

More sluts = those 2 points above.

you nailed it, man!!!!!

There would be an increase in demand too, man

Nope Supply AND demand can BOTH increase

You guys are also missing the fact that once you make it into a legal market, you can regulate it and you can tax it. Require all legal prostitutes to obtain a license and undergo medical testing every six months or some shit like that, check for diseases and make sure they aren't being spread. You can also require them to keep a contact list of their clientele for medical and financial tracking purposes. Hiring a prostitute becomes a legal transaction, so it's subject to sales tax for service rendered, and can also be subject to additional taxes as deemed necessary, say for example an extra tax to pay for the budget for the health department to inspect and regulate prostitute licenses. Impose fines for anyone not operating with a valid license and build your price structure such that there's not much incentive for operating outside of the legal means.

I'll bet you that would turn off a lot of dudes.

yes it will be safer for the women who work as prostitutes since they'll have legal police protection

Thats your problem in your own head, one literally no one else faces. Sge's not going to come in talking about some fat pig that cust came in her pussy and youre not going to ask through your autism.
>did, ummm...
>uh, yeah user?
>did somebody fat or ugly cum in you recently?
>wtf user
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Great that you managed to brag a bit online there, but grow the fuck up.
Hookers is to sex what pizza is to cooking.
Sometimes you just wanna focus on other shit.

>did, ummm...
>uh, yeah user?
>did somebody fat or ugly cum in you recently?
>no, you haven't finished yet

Fix'd

>You guys are also missing the fact that once you make it into a legal market, you can regulate it and you can tax it.

Same with drugs like meth and cocaine. Just because you CAN doesn't mean you should.

>Require all legal prostitutes to obtain a license and undergo medical testing every six months or some shit like that,

Na. At the end of the day this comes down to wanting a society filled with slutty unloyal bitches or classy people. I prefer the latter.

Like I said, the 2 factors above would result in an increase of demand,not jut supply.

so you're saying we should throw people in jail for victimless crimes? what are you, a fucking baby boomer?

I'm Canadian. Prostitution is legal. Feels good. Fucked a duo of whores in the ass about a month ago for $200 each. Do it every so often as a treat.

>So, I found who was behind of it...

Attached: 9mfls336z53v2543821000000.jpg (488x511, 26K)

Lazy. I'm not suprised.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I for one say to let the free market decide what's right and wrong, not to have someone else impose a moral restriction for something that is done between two consenting parties.

Bottom line is, people are going to continue to whore themselves out and have sex with said whores regardless of what the law says, so your argument of trying to keep people classy is invalid. The real question is whether you want to take action to try and minimize the potential risk for everyone involved, or just say fuck it and let them continue on. The latter approach hasn't stopped diseases spreading so far.

So what fuck you

>victimless crimes
So you are saying that degenerative ghetto behavior should be promoted?

At the end of the day, I care aboit class more than ANYTHING else. We will always disagree with eachother here.

Also, I am not a babyboomer. I don't like some of those guys actually because they think millenials have it easy when really, baby boomers had it waaaaay easier but that's another topic altogether.

Your an idiot

Such a well thought out answer.

fuck these losers who want to force their morals onto others