Musicians are supposed to have flaws

>musicians are supposed to have flaws
Not this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMt7oyHP6iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would i just want to listen to a nu-male version of the beatles

The Beatles are a nu-male version of the Beatles.

he can barely sing

except that he isn't confident enough to keep his own sound and is more than likely going to become a mark ronson clone. same deal with alex turner and josh homme, which is why the arctic monkeys became shit

>overly reliant on bleep bloops while doing nothing even remotely transgressive with them
>generally bland songwriter
>songs which are clearly meant to feel energetic are subdued, muted, or lifeless
>occasionally knows the perfect time to employ repetition but generally is aimless in a negative way

Wut.

Kevin Parker, Frank Ocean and Sufjan Stevens are musical bae

>john making fun of handicapped people onstage
>paul constantly calling Yoko a Jap

What are you talking about?

John always liked to call Brian a faggot kike or something along those lines. He became less of a piece of shit with age, but was pretty cruel in the mid '60s

half of the tracks on currents are just well produced shit

Exactly, the Beatles were cocky Chads

Saw Tame Impala at a festival once and Kevin Parker definitely soaks the roasties' panties.

>every argument you made was subjective
lets just say he isnt cool enough for this board?
I personally don't listen to him past his hits either but those differ person to person

Dog, every single argument you could make for or against quality is subjective, I wish that wasn't such a go-to for people on the internet.

would you prefer people to go after something more rhetorically refreshing than just be honest?

What does that mean? "Rhetorically refreshing"? Is this the antithesis of being honest?

Y'all niggas haters

Quick question, why do you feel the need to have a trip?
I'm dead serious, not just being a dick

But I don't have a trip

Also because it's a forum

My bad, I didn't specifically mean a tripcode, just the whole Crazium persona you post with.
But regarding what you said, why do you feel the need to identify yourself on an anonymous forum?
I hate to be this guy, but if you really need to be known on a forum by a certain name, isn't Reddit most definitely the place for you?
And if not Reddit, any forum but Sup Forums?

seconded

he's a faggot

Reddit is a wet blanket. Also this isn't the only place I post.

who is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=IMt7oyHP6iw

Kevin Barnes, the leader of My Bloody Valentine

as someone that used to namefag as well, it's just fun

But don't you think you're ruining the atmosphere us anons try to create?
Can't you respect that this forum is unique due to the anonymity, and is the only thing that separates us from Reddit?
This is basically a rant against anyone who identifies themselves when they post, I've never understood why it's even an option on this site.
Not to mention Sup Forums is more of the wet blanket, Reddit is a nice comfortable blanket that takes any new friends under the sheets with it and indulges them with reddit gold and general politeness.
My point is, why not just post anonymously on Sup Forums?
And no offense to , but it's not very fun to everyone else on the board...

again. i've never understood 4chans obsession with reddit, i don't like it but i don't hate it either. neither do i understand why people would be bothered about namefags as long as they aren't obnoxious. i wish memes and shitposting would be frowned upon instead, as they are the reason Sup Forums has become a cesspool

If it's the only thing separating Sup Forums from Reddit (it isn't) then that's pretty sad to be desu.

....WHO...

reddit is probably better in all honesty

I love Robert Christgau and I stand by his process, dilligence, and reviews.

I suppose you're right, I just look down on Reddit's upvote system considering it takes all honesty out of a conversation, this is why I'm so diehard to protect our right to be anonymous
It really is the only thing, why do you think everyone is so nice to each other on Reddit? Can't get upvotes if you're being a bully.
Also Sup Forums and r/music have identical music taste

>leave AOTD to me

Crazium is fucking annoying.

i feel like the upvote system at least prevents a culture that bases itself on pretending to be something they're not just to get a reaction out of other people

i'm starting to think i've been here for too long

Whos Crazium?