Well, you did it. You bullied a beautiful and talented young woman off of Twitter. Are you fat, spoiled...

Well, you did it. You bullied a beautiful and talented young woman off of Twitter. Are you fat, spoiled, virgin neckbeards happy now? She was so happy that she actually accomplished something, and you uneducated privileged brats just had to fucking ruin it for her. She worked hard for what she earned, with all of the odds stacked against her, and you coddled, pampered, scumfucks couldn't get passed your jealousy for a minority who's superior to you. Seriously, fuck you kids. Maybe if you actually had some ambition you could be accomplished like her and possibly get a pity fuck once a year. Instead, you do nothing but sit on your mommy's computer all day and do nothing. Fucking assholes.

Sage all slide threads.
This is just pasta.

Her legs actually look nice in that pic

She should've worked a little harder and got one of these.

>beautiful

So is pic unrelated?

Sage

>steals from Americans
>hero

Cuck detected

she deserved it for publicly announcing she was illegal trash mooching off american tax payer money for education that she isn't entitled to.
That little mexican flag emoji was jest the icing on the cake

So much for being proud lmao

If she's so smart why didnt she go get citizenship at some point rather than bragging on social media about being illegal?
Why does she see that as a good thing?

How did she steal anything?
She got a merit based scholarship.

> Beautiful
> That face

Care to revise your statement?

Public school yo

Ahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhaahhhh!!!

This..... Thank you brit

>Are you fat, spoiled, virgin neckbeards happy now?
>88
Dem digits,hell yeah we happy nigga

Top kek

>woman expresses her narcissism
>admits that she's breaking the law
>expects people to not bully her

OP, she's not going to suck your dick. You can stop pretending she's a fucking hero or some shit

Public school
The scholarship was earned, but shouldn't have applied to her because she isn't American

fuck what happened?

did anyone take any screenshots? I saw the initial tweet but not the aftermath

Can Simeone update me as to what is going on

>Wasting Hitler dubs

Has she been deported yet?

>Look at me I'm an amazing, sexy, entitled illegally immigrant!
>I'm using money that should be educating Americans!
>Look at my GPA! It's almost 5! Isn't that cool?
>Just work hard and be pretty and you'll get everything for free!
>Don't forget my legs!

The real profiteers of equality and minorities, and flaunting that they're receiving better education and opportunities than Americans who have paid taxes for generations, is offensive and genuinely speads the divide.

Oh no, she shut down her twitter. It's such a tragedy. She should be fucking deported, and that scholarship should be given to an American citizen.

>Accomplished something
>affirmative action and lived on my taxpayer dollars her entire life
>brags about it on the internet

All she accomplished was being a parasite, like most spics. sage

>woman
Looks like a tranny to me faggot.

Orale, Juan. Mow my lawn or I'm calling La Migra.

>merit based scholarship
Those don't exist in the US, dumbass. They don't give a fuck how smart you are if you're white and/or have a penis.