How many of you Trump supporters actually just want to slam a stick in the system?

How many of you Trump supporters actually just want to slam a stick in the system?

I did this with my feet over asphalt when I was a kid. Sounded cool with my feet on the tire and then it all came TUMBLING DOWN

>Bike is riding into the darkness of the abyss while others believes it is the next step to a progressive society.
Gee rethorical question is rethorical

I did this when i was 17. was going downhill and realised the brakes on my bike were 100% not working. Not my finest moment.

I want to stick my gigantic nationalist cock into these liberals if that's what you're asking.

All of us. But if Trump can deliver, instead of getting hurt, we land safely in a pile of leaves and the bike is destroyed.

It's a good physics lesson if anything.

i rode with open toe sandals once....
once
i still have the scar where my big toe was almost ripper off

Trump isn't really that radial. It's just that the last few presidents have been utter establishment tools and people got used to that (and that's what makes them feel safe sometimes it seems). Trump just has a bit of autonomy and a personality. That's not unprecedented.

Driving drunk on bike, down a hill, no hands

"oh I can stand up from the seat as well"

>still better than Hillary

True.

The Hillary version would be a bunch of third-world savages stealing his bike and then beating the shit out of him.

"sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me."
Nice Try Liberals!

Trump supporters are just lonely, fedora-tipping edgelords who just want to see damage done. They don't care if he destroys the country, or even blows up the world. That's why it's a waste of time talking to them.

Honestly, I think people who will never have children (i.e. 98% of this board) shouldn't be allowed to vote. They have no real stake in our functioning society, and seem to resent it for some perceived betrayal.

It's not that he's radical, It's mostly just that he pretty clearly has downs

I dig it, just people saying he's actually a competent boggles my mind

intelligent people are less likely to have children

*teh moar yew noe

they just have a different culture from us

I think single mothers shouldn't be allowed to vote; they have no interest in a functioning society either.

Any decision you make that lowers the chances of your genes continuing is not very intelligent.

People keep trying to redefine intelligence in ways that set intellect aside. This is a typical American thing. There are other words for the concepts you are looking for. Cunning, strength, adaptability, success, etc. But society needs some intellectuals too. And they often can't help themselves, unfortunately.

What about risking your life to defend something or someone you care about?

that's virtue, not intelligence.

>french people think people who risk their lives to defend their country are not intelligent
I'm really surprised. no really..