Why did he kill himself?

Why did he kill himself?

Attached: 1521132805699.png (959x812, 903K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/user-sudokus-with-shotgun.htm
reddit.com/r/bravefrontier/comments/84lapw/apparently_a_former_bf_player_committed_suicide/?st=jete5gsf&sh=dc3ce0bf
reddit.com/r/WPDtalk/comments/84s3s6/why_was_the_recent_video_of_the_18_year_old/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For the feelz

why don't you

because he fapped and was sad that he couldnt fap again and didnt wanted to be sad

He was brainwashed by the memes

he wanted to become a hero

Who is this guy? Did he really died

Attached: E121BE8F-C9F3-468B-8101-A6FCBC44ABD3.jpg (450x713, 86K)

self-pwn

y'know I wonder why- certainly being a heterosexual male with everyone thinking you're into Scat Play with other dudes couldn't have been part of it. If ppl knew he was disturbed and suicidal before the fuckin' log memes that's fucked up.

Attached: 1298165999646.jpg (300x300, 92K)

>tfw he will now forever be connected to scat play in the afterlife

cause he is an hero

Attached: ey girl.jpg (318x159, 3K)

Still trying to get your forced meme to take off
>trying this hard

Attached: SHITE NIGRA.jpg (120x90, 3K)

you're thinking of this guy

Attached: muttsbtfo.png (1080x768, 225K)

Probably autistic, wrong parenting -> stuck in his own head which is a really shitty way of living hence the suicide

Webm anybody?

Yep

Attached: 1521201763649.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

He was a muzzie sand nigger. They tend to have suicidal tendencies when they live in the western world.

What did I miss? Haven't been here a week.

Attached: 1463107991494.png (1198x1200, 124K)

The fuck? I haven't been here a week and haven't seen this before. What is the full story?

All shit aside, if any of you fucks think this is the way out, please dont.

You are loved by someone, that truly cares about you. If nobody in your world does one of us fucks here does. Homo or not, if youre reading this and think that this is cringy youre prolly right, but ya know I hope none of you ever resort to do something like this. Youre (You) are worth more than that.

>You are loved by someone, that truly cares about you.

Nah bro, fuck off.

I haven't been outside in over 11 years.

nobody loves, thinks about me, or even knows I exist anymore

theync.com/user-sudokus-with-shotgun.htm
action starts at about 4 minutes. the audio definitely adds another element of weirdness.

Antifa kills

Its been 3 days already, get over it hes an old meme now.

Your choice, so that is a good measure of success. Only few people get to do exactly what they want for 11 consecutive years.
Fap, eat, sleep, game, fap eat sleep, game...

How to download that, or is there anywhere a full version to download?

Because Satan is the king of lies and deception, this user now realizes he cannot escape his fate now

He was sick of all the dick rate and tranny threads on b

He was a brave frontier player
reddit.com/r/bravefrontier/comments/84lapw/apparently_a_former_bf_player_committed_suicide/?st=jete5gsf&sh=dc3ce0bf

reddit.com/r/WPDtalk/comments/84s3s6/why_was_the_recent_video_of_the_18_year_old/

Because he was a coward and a quitter.