Any other parentfags on Sup Forums ?

Any other parentfags on Sup Forums ?

Attached: 1521246763184.gif (240x304, 73K)

Margret, what are you doing on this internet?

right here

I wish.

Yes mate, what do you want to know?

proud of my kid yesterday, brought his gf round. punching well above his weight class

My daughter is 5, shes a genius with language, but she gets frustrated with some math. I helped her with her homework and she got upset and frustrated because she was getting the subtraction problems wrong. Any advice?

Beat her.

Good advice user, thanks

I'm a father of 4 and I approve of this.. And recommend.

Attached: 1520398750707.jpg (840x960, 118K)

Home work..... 5....... Hmmmm...........?

Attached: images (5).jpg (385x382, 13K)

Could have had a few litters by now, but thank fuck i didn't!
kek

Surelythis is bait. Who goes to Sup Forums for parenting advice? Josef Fritzl?

Yeah thats what i said. She has take home homework every day. Wtf is that shit.

Single dad reporting in.

I didn't realise it at the time but I married a mentally ill bitch who only thinks about herself and dgaf about her kid. Absolutely no maternal instinct at all.

I has 2

Even tho Sup Forums is populated by mutant retards, i get better advice here than any other place.

Who comes to Sup Forums looking for gf/relationship advice?
Yeah, that's right 100's of faggots!

Attached: 1510728369265.jpg (960x904, 239K)

Yeah same here. My ex is a narcissistic turd. I have no regrets tho my kid is great.

Sociopath or narcissist bitch?

everything here is bait

Hes a pro boxer?

Are you me? My son's a freaking rock star. I'm loving this dad shit. Amazing seeing him look up to me as some sort of know it all figure who can take care if anything.
I'm gonna go narcissist. Really self centered, everything a drama, her needs not being met.
But I quickly discovered despite her failings social services are all completely on her side. All she has to do is turn on the tears at the right time and they are lining up to hug her. I know how she operates, I can see her playing the system.
But generally women have it so fucking easy.

>So, I found who was behind of it...

Attached: 9j47zf7siv0s2543574000000.jpg (805x454, 38K)

>narcissist
Beware of the bitch then.
Make sure she doesn't use your kid as a weapon.
Do you have custody of him?
t. femanon

Sounds familiar

In my case, too late. The court order keeps her in line tho.

Bollocks!
Good luck Sup Forumsro

Thanks user

Shit. She's blown it completely.
It's a long fucking story but I'll give you the bullet points
> Goes berko during pregnancy
> Immediately after birth she splits from me and makes it near impossible for me to see him
> I jump through hoops for a couple years with family court, costs me tens of thousands, she finally gets main custody 5/2 split
> Her new bf hates my son, tells her him or me
> She calls me up Christmas Eve when I'm at work, 'i can't handle your son, either you pick him up straight away or I'm dumping him on the steps of the copshop'
> She's been useless ever since
T b h has turned me off women. I might get myself another bird at some point but between raising a kid and working I'm pretty fucking beat most days. Plus he's fairly upset when it comes to women, he misses his mum big-time and can't understand what she's on about. Id feel strange bringing another woman into the home.
I'm respectful of her, won't ever say anything bad about her in front of him. But fuck me sweetheart I'm looking forward to the day he's old enough to hear the truth.

I was in exactly the same situation user. My ex had her our child calling her bf daddy, until the attorney for the child called her out in open court.

I can only imagine how hard it is.
However, the kid is with you and safe.
You're doing a great job, fuck the cunt!
Your boyo will most likely be ok if you bring another female figure in his life. Make sure she's a stable one though. Don't bring random birds every week.
Wishing you the best mate.

Jeebus fucking christ!
I sound like whatsherface,the agony aunt from the Sun!
My bad!

Attached: 2guns.jpg (500x361, 59K)

Going somewhere for advice doesn't mean you have to take it.

It's enough to turn a bloke to drink mate. Hang in there.
Appreciate the pep talk. Kinda needing it tonight. Ty.

Yeah, i found out what works. Dont lose yr temper, keep calm and file in court. I havent used an attorney in 5 years, do everything myself. You dont need a family court lawyer unless its the most complicated of cases.

I had the wit to get a vasectomy at twenty-five, so my wife and I are enjoying our freedom and disposable income.

And record shit. Write stuff down. Who said what and when. Good to have as ammo when they come to fuck you up the arse. Which they will do. Just coz youre a decent bloke who plays nice doesn't mean shit to them.

Mother of my child wont let me see my son until the court decides custody and placement. It's already been two months since I've seen my son, and i only got to hold and see him once for about an hour when he was 3 days old. She's keeping him from me because she's petty and vindictive. I could care less about her being w bitch but when it involves my son, that's when it crosses a line. It really sucks when people ask you how your child is doing and you have to reply with 'i honestly wouldn't know' because she wont tell you anything about him either. Feels batman

I never judge people because they dont want children. Its a choice.

Oh yeah of course. We only communicate through email so theres a record and it keeps everything civil.

You know what? That's fair. I hope everything works out for you.

I went through exactly the same thing user. Youll most likely get time immediately after yr court date, thats what happened to me. Itll be ok.

Damn man. God damn that shit. Stay strong bro, be on your best behaviour, jump through those hoops. Do what you can to get this resolved quickly and in your favour.
I've got your back mate. Would share a few beers/10

Yea i sure hope they give some sort of temporary visitation order, even if it's just one day fucking anything is better than this. I swear it's the women that have a man that wants to stick around and be a father that just don't give a fuck and take it for granted. I know plenty of deadbeat dads and their baby mommas practically begged them to be around and at the birth and shit. I got excluded from literallly everything even though she knew that all i wanted was to be there and be supportive for her and our son, even though i didn't want to be with her. She's doing it just to hurt me but doesn't realize it's not good for our son either. Hopefully be hearing from the court next week tho. Said either possibly april 18th or sometime in may will be my court date. Hoping to god it's april

My daughter refers to her stepdad as "dad" because she lives away from me and she said it's just simpler for her that way. Also, he takes her out for lunch at a fancy restaurant weekly. Just my daughter, not mom. I'm certain that she dresses up looking super pretty and he lets people around them think she's just a hot chick on his arm.

Also, if the new bf is harmful in any way towards yr kid, id consider bringing it up in court

Dont sink to the cunts level. See if you can get the court date fast tracked so you can get a temp order. Everything comes out in the wash eventually. Once you have some time w yr kid you wont care much about hating yr ex.

Yea I've been jumping through every hoop, it's just exhausting because ive been jumping through my baby mommas hoops for like 7 month now, all to absolutely no avail as she just keeps moving the goalposts on me.so now im.frustrated and have to begin jumping through the courts hoops. I mean i will, unflinchingly, but it's making me weary. Just hope it all works out, i cant take going to court and not getting 50/50 placement after all of this not being able to see him for months straight. But thanks user

Jesus this thread is so much me, that I think all of you are just my soon to be ex baiting me to say something to use against me.

My wife is a Bi-polar, neglecting bitch with boarder line personality disorder. Almost completely lacking any maternal instinct.

My daughter; 7 years old, a genius with languages, hates basic math.

My son; 9 years old, track star who's been running 5 ks since he was 5. straight A student. More scholastic awards than anyone his grade for the last three years. Not a big fan of languages and art though.

My wife would rather go to a bar and get drunk, or spend my money at a strip club to get a lap dance, than come home to one of my gourmet home cooked meals and spend time with her kids.

Eww wtf. Are you in the US user?

Yes. Why?

Fuck user, thats tough. See if she'll get mental help and stop drinking

Well that's what i did. May was supposed to be the court date, until i told the courthouse clerk that that was a bummer because that's two more months i wont get to see my baby boy. She then said it should be no problem to make the appointment mid april, but she said she'll have to let me know next week for sure. And yea i know, i honestly dont care about her at all, i just feel this intense loneliness from not being able to see my son and that's literally all that bothers me right now and there's nothing i can do but wait. But im trying to take it in stride. Some days are harder than others. Weekends are usually bad because i don't have work to distract me, but today im in good spirits, despite talking about it here lol

You can have a family court order modified that the child will not be allowed to refer to anyone except the biological parents are mommy and daddy, thats what i did. As far as the other stuff, its gross but i dont think theres much court can do about it unless theres some other grossness going on.

Itll be ok. I dodnt see my daughter for 2 or 3 months. When i finally got some time with her she was sleeping in my lap and woke up and cried because i was unfamiliar to her. Ask the court for a week straight so you can bond.

Checked
That's pretty fucked up IMO
How old is your daughter Sup Forumsro?

That's what im worried about. Im basically gonna be a stranger to him at this point. that's also i think why she didnt let me meet him for the first 3 days, so i couldn't imprint on him like you should. That's a good idea tho, ill definitely ask for that. How did you get through those 2-3 months? Im through 2 of about hopefully only 3, but it just gets harder the more time that passes honestly. I mean some days in good but some days i have a pit of despair in my chest that i can't shake. Maybe im just a lil bitch tho lol

she's been in and out of mental health wards. she supposed to got to weekly therapy and take meds. problem is every time she does they work. If they're working, there's no sign of her problems. Which makes it look like she doesn't have a problem. She starts believing she doesn't. So she feels like they are a waste of time and money. So she stops taking them. then she sliding back into the same habits. Getting drunk and smoking weed. Neglecting her kids. Wont bathe or clean up after herself or the kids. Gets paranoid as fuck that the world is against her, and the meds are just so that "They" can control her.

That's the wrong to go about it.
If it's the child's choice to call the stepdad "dad", you should let it be.
Opposing it will only make things worse.
HOWEVER, the dinner at fancy restaurants and stuff is defo weird.

wrong way even*

Shit this board is fucked up. I came here to get away from thinking about my fucked up wife. Then I ran into this board.

My heart goes out to all the dads suffering from wife problems. It's nice to know I'm not but I don't wish this on anyone. Good luck to you all.

*It's nice to know I'm not alone

Call it a parentfag feels thread lol

Thats not what the attorney for the child thought. Shes the one who requested that part be put in actually, not me.

Dafuq?
That's so fucking wrong!
You're US?

You can maybe get meds over objection, source i work in mental health

Howd i get through it? Booze and sex, not the smartest but it worked lol. Dont worry about the imprinting, it literalky takes about one day for yr child to adjust to you. Once yr feeding him w the bottle and holding him he'll be fine.

I was resigned to my dead marriage and psycho ex-wife in order to stay with my kids (I was running the house since she sucked at raising the kids). Things looked bleak. Then she developed or relapsed into clinical depression and psychoed right out of the house. Eventually got her to show up enough in court to get a divorce, I got the house and kids. It was a fucking miracle. That was a bad, bad situation and I thought I was fucked and without hope.

My advice for those who haven't taken the plunge: DO NOT GET MARRIED. NEVER MOVE IN TOGETHER. The law fucks you ***hard*** if you're a guy.

Yup

>i have a pit of despair in my chest that i can't shake.
Fuck, I remember feeling that. Hang in there.

Sounds like you didnt get fucked tho

Thanks user, that makes me feel better. And yea ive been drinking and fucking away the pain too actually. I just feel bad because the only girl interested in me right now is married, and normally it'd be against my morals to hhelp her cheat, but I've been having such a rough time lately i just kinda need somebody to comfort me. Dnt worry i know im shitty for doing it but idk how else to be happy rn

Thanks man. Good to know im not alone in my feelings. Solidarity n shit lol

This is so fucked up.
A child, a teen, whatever, shouldn't be told what to call their mother's significant other or vice versa.
I know it must hurt you, her, calling him Dad.
It shouldn't be the court's right to say who to call dad or not.
How old is your daughter, if you don't mind saying.
My parents divorced when i was 8, my mum stayed with my stepdad for 17y afterwards, never called him Dad once although he's been more of a dad to me than my father ever was back then.

My youngest is 30.

Do I qualify?

Hello grandpa!
Welcome.

Attached: 1512001143476.jpg (640x512, 52K)

Whys that wrong? Are you a femanon, user?

>psychoed right out of the house
She just fucked off one day? How did that come about?

Asking for a friend.

Attached: 8cf.jpg (360x527, 19K)

Just know you have to be patient. Once the court orders in effect, thats it. In the meantime try to keep yrself healthy, emotionally and physically.

Attached: 1515330490188.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Yes I am.
And being a vagina, i thought that "she"meant the attorney, not the wife.
My bad.

Why is that fucked up. Her bf shouldnt be a replacement for me, which is what her mom was trying to do anyway. She calls him stepdad now, whats wrong with that?

Agreed father of four here. Although not only on Sup Forums board

I did mean the attorney. So youd be ok with yr child calling yr exs new gf mommy?

I'm old but not a grandpa. Thank God for that. That kid can't even take care of her cats.

Any questions?

Are you a cantakerous salty old bastard?

Attached: 4chan+user+and+its+not+a+lie_43fec9_3585439.jpg (680x667, 75K)

It's only a name, like faggt or whatever.
At the end of the day, she only has one dad, you!
The name doesn't mean much, it's what you do for her, him, them that matters.
Trust me on that.
My dad is still my dad, never called anyone else that, yet he wasn't much of one back then.
I lived with my stepdad longer than I did with my father.

Yes.

Yes I am.
IDGAF anymore.

It's a name Sup Forumsro, what you do for your kid(s) is what matter the most
Don't get pissed off guys I'm with you a 100%
Women still get custody far too easily and imo it's not right.

Ooops wrong user

tfw no daughter to molest

Attached: pepe.png (300x300, 52K)

Yes ask away.

>has dad that doesn't do anything for them
>has step dad that does do things for them

>rejects step-dad

White trash typing detected.

I have two (2) daughters.

Well if a name is only a name, why not rename yrself SloppyPigCunt femanon. Just because yr dad was a jerk doesnt mean the rest of us male-anons have to suffer. Christ. Youd be ok with yr kid calling yr exs new gf mommy?

Absolutely not!
I didn't reject him.
He was a proper "dad" to me.
However i already had a dad.
Anyway, describe what the word DAD means to you.