These mushrooms grow in my front yard

These mushrooms grow in my front yard.
Are they magic?

Attached: 20180317_214912.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

Do they bruise blue? It's best to leave wild picking to the pros. If you're wrong you will die slowly with agonizing liver failure.

no, mushrooms grow entirely without needing magic

c'mon guys
I know one of you knows about this stuff

Only one way to find out!

i don't wanna end up in hospital but

They are

it's 7 months at a time for me

They certainly look like it. But it's almost impossible to say for sure when they're dry.

If they had a small nipple on the cap and blue-ish tinted gills underneath, then they are.

Enjoy!

Smoke them

Yes, eat them

yeah they have nipples

and they have like an electric blue gills underneath

eat them nigga, chew on em good, make sure to thoroughly mix with saliva

no no it's totally cool. just heat them up a little and they'll be fine. you'll understand the universe in a few hours.

how many should I take?

ive done a fair amount of shrooms in my time, hell i was gonna do it today aswell, those shrooms like identically to hawaiian shrooms, they should be fine to eat, you might get nauseaus in the beginning though, but thats normal

can you guys guide me?
>please post mind tripping pictures

have you already eaten them?

looks like the kinda shroom u kick and get fucking black ink all over ur shoes

not yet

All of them.

no, take about a third of whats there, wait an 1,5 hours, if you feel like you can take it, take the rest

alright I took a third
marked the time

its just to see how much you can handle, you need to figure that out first, dont wanna immediately go into a bad trip

just eat them all, you die or you trip, either way it is a good result

godspeed OP

expect full on effects in 2 hours, people say its 45 minutes, but thats complete horse shit

Eat m OP
You either die or trip
Either beats living in this shithole

the last time I took these I was actively experiencing psychosis
and I guided a rescue skidoo to a lost girl in south pole blizzard
then she let me read Homer's the Odyssey
>post trip pics

ITT manlettes that know nothing bout shrooms

dude, if you're sensitive to having a psychosis, please for your own safety, throw them up now

No

Attached: images (8).jpg (374x394, 22K)

there's a chemical taste in my mouth
>my ebay item sold

I'm being serious btw.

btw you didn't really fucking found them in your front yard, otherwise id be concerned

yeah they've been growing there for a while
they came from a tree stump
I ate them years ago when I first found them
haven't fucked with them since.

come to my shroom threadd

How the hell would they have gotten in your front yard? They do grow in the wild, but unless you bought your house recently from a junkie, there's no chance they were magic mushrooms. Enjoy your liver damage

yes. Dose according to weight.
I weighed 95kg and 20 of those was a light trip I spent in nature feeling spirituall as fuck.
35 of them and it was pretty intense.
Boil them with lemonjuice and drink the soup on empty stomach. Your stomach might feel wierd when it starts to kick in and you might get paranoid you're gonna puke but it usually doesn't.
THey are magic in a sense that they will widen your perspectives on the world. The can change yor views on your life. If you are looking for "party magic" they are nothing for you.
It's all about the spiritual journey unfolding, or, introspection when dealing with psychological issues. Read more on the subject before trying.

Attached: CLz8ra8WcAAH_Tq.jpg (600x398, 76K)

I wanna believe in true love
but the reasoning side of me has always wanted to put that in words
That's impossible
But I'm starting to think I can believe

this sounds like some shroom talk

With eating wild mushrooms (any kind, that includes gourmet mushrooms), there's a good rule to keep in mind.
If you don't want to die, be 100% certain of what they are. If you can't identify them yourself with 100% certainty, throw them away.

For future reference, user, chopping the shrooms up fine and mixing them into molten chocolate (then letting it set, obv) makes them more palatable, helps reduce nausea and can intensify your trip, meaning you have to use less.

Dark chocolate, I should add.

It can also make sex better... But given we're on Sup Forums I'm gonna assume that's a moot benefit for ya.

is OP dead?

nah I'm breathing

it's ok I've had them before
just wanted to talk to someone
no offence
didn't mean to trick people
i've only had them once
but I was an open head case at that time
so I'm not sure they're magic

So, wat you gonna do with dem mushrooms?

bby you can talk to me

I've eaten about a third
will finish them in an hour

eating more seldom adds so much effect. It's how far the initial trip takes you that makes for the quality of the trip. The brain quickly builds resistance and adjusts to the experience.
Also protip: As soon as you start to feel them and that you still have controll, go out in nature. Marvel at the creation and beauty of the world. Don't sit on Sup Forums.

They're not dry by the way
I just picked them
also I think they're brown gills not blue

I wish you a happy trip! How many are there in total?

I'm crying to forest gump

26 left

yeah go out you will have bad trips if you sit on Sup Forums

You may die here user. They arent the right thing. I would 000

No, they're not.

Anyone saying they're real are trying to fuck with you.

lol OP is kill

call the ambulance be4 it is too late

> Brown gills, not blue
Throw up or your fucked OP

I remember always seeing these whenever it rained hard, these mushrooms used to pop up. I remember a news channel covering a story about a child who ate these and ended up dying. These look very similar to the poison mushrooms so be careful OP.

op give us updates

I think OP just got natural selectioned

OP is laying on the floor tripping balls... and twitching... with foam coming out of his mouth

Update, OP is dead as fuck

You didn't even dry them? Even if they were real you gota dry them first lmaooo.

Op is a lier btw

Attached: _20180317_093014.jpg (1080x1788, 501K)

What? No you don't. Fresh mushrooms are waaaaaaay better, the trip is usually smoother in my experience, but if nothing else it's exactly the same. Drying doesn't increase or change the psilocybin content at all.

OP, just grow your own, it's way easier than you think if you live in a slightly humid state. I live in a fucking desert and I still grow my own shrooms using a $35 "indoor greenhouse" with a humidifier stuck in it. As long as you have some decent humidity, a couple small Mason jars, some basic gardening supplies, and a spore syringe, you can grow your own pretty easily.

OP is either dead either tripping balls and went outside and forgot about us

Also it's called Psilocybe semilanceata

ok I'm feeling ok
I just downed the other 26 shrooms
will let you know how it goes
I hope I'm not in the mental ward after this
was planning to go o.s. next month

Don't think about spiders, whatever you do, don't think about spiders on your face.

Desperation b8

thanks user
I'll keep that in mind

Shit, I'm allergic to shrooms and been wanting for years to get high and have this kind of spiritual trip. It hurts knowing I can't do that without being a death sentence to me.

RIP

Try LSD. I personally prefer shrooms, but acid is a fucking amazing time too.

Underrated

Attached: 1519819914789.jpg (718x958, 77K)

Holy fuck, you idiot. If you don't dry the shrooms they are poisonous. How the fuck do you not know that, a simple google search can tell you this shit.
If ~45 min have passed and u feel sick (like really sick, not some mild nausea or some shit) go to the hospital asap.
Remember to always check if they are dehydrated before eating shrooms !

I have tons of them. Have done sore prints even emailed a Shroom website who replied they couldn’t tell me do to legal reasons, they do not turn blue so I haven’t tried any. Dont wanna die.

Is OP kill or fucking with us?

I'm here
I'm fine
Feeling pretty spiritual

>removing H2O from a poisonous plant makes it okay to eat
Are you really this retarded?

Try DMT, Mescaline, or LSD then
DMT is the best of them though.

why would OPie think about big giant hairy spiders