This thread is for venting about whatever shit's bothering you

This thread is for venting about whatever shit's bothering you.

Anyone else have a shitty week? Started off with my grandpa going to the hospital. He had a colonoscopy, had some polyps removed, they perforated his colon wall and he got a massive abdominal infection. Had a heart attack. His chances aren't looking great, and even if he makes it he's going to be in a nursing home the rest of his life.

Then on Wednesday my daughter fell off the bed and split her head open. Had to go to the ER and get 3 staples in her head, which is going to cost me several thousand dollars since I live in the US and my company provides shit insurance.

Daughter, who used to sleep great at night, is now up 8-10 times because every time she rolls over it hurts her head and she wakes up crying, so I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep for the last 3 nights.

And because I have kids, I can't even get properly drunk today.

Pic related, it's daughter's head.

Attached: 0314180732.jpg (534x949, 181K)

my dad shot himself because he had alzheimers and survived and lived a year and a half after that blind and degenerating until his heart finally gave out. that sucked.

Shit man, that's rough. My other grandpa died several years ago of alzheimers and it was ugly to watch. I think I'd prefer a bullet myself to be honest.

Sucks user. Maybe you can prop her back with a pillow so she doesn't move much.

My parents bought me the ferrari in the wrong color

UGH i wanted it in red but got it in blue... Who the fuck drives a blue ferrari?!

i am retarded as fuck and can't hold down a job, First job I got fired after leaving too many times because of acid reflux pain. Next job I got fired after finding nudes of a coworker on the office computer. I kept both jobs for about 3 years and managed that shit on my own. An entire section of the store at the first job and I was the ONLY employee on the establishment at the 2nd one.

it's been half a year since then and I can't get any income, can't get hired because I was fired from my frist 2 jobs, only interview I had I started shaking like a pussy so they didn't hire me because they said I just don't have the right lifestyle

applied for foodstamps, the feds looked at both my parents incomes and told me to just ask them for money. Applied for medical help and got told the same thing. Then some weird shit started happening

>cock goes numb at work a lot
>think nothing of it
>eventually everything's all fucked up
>get some xrays
>turns out I was born with a broken back
>employers do not believe me
>state office does not believe me
>hospital does not believe me even after looking at the xrays

so now I'm sitting in my sisters basement wondering what fucking lawyers to contact or if that shit is all a scam. I can't make anything or program so I can't sell shit on ebay or make a videogame. I have a toaster computer so I can't livestream games on youtube, and besides the point I already "don't have the right lifestyle" so I won't get popular.

What the fuck do I do lol

pic related, is back

Attached: separated arrow.png (347x578, 123K)

I finally had my first sex experience (just handjob) and i fucked this up, bc i couldn't cum. Now my gf thinks that she is not attractive

I just got over a urinary track infection and yeast infection. Had the stomach flu a few days ago, indigestion yesterday, and painful diarrhea now

3 staples will be THOUSANDS of dollars? holy fuck.
last year i had emergency surgery to drain a baseball sized abscess in my ass cheek. 3-man surgery team with anesthesia, recovery and a big bag of gauze to replace the draining wound.
>$20 bill for the pain pills.

if it makes you feel better, i do have to go pay $1100 for a years worth of auto insurance in a few hours. payday was only 12 hours ago, whered all my money go? damn bills. being adult sucks sometimes eh

Attached: 5b2.png (922x882, 212K)

I avoided looking at your picture at first because I thought it was a spooky ghost thing. Anyway, your circumstances are unfortunate.

> track
> - k
> + t

Yeah yeah eat my frothy liquid poo

Mom died when I was three of AIDS
Been adopted twice
Best friend died in Iraq
Ptsd and depression are a bitch
This week was OK untill yesterday now I'm homeless with gf throwing up (maybe preggers) no food and barely the will to live.

get over it

>they perforated his colon wall
shit tier surgeons in america?

Shit tier surgeons exist in every country on the planet.

Lost two dudes at work this week. One killed himself was friends with him would go out for drinks after work every now and then that one hit me surprisingly hard. Another had a heart attack while shoveling snow wasn't as close with him but still sucks 2 wakes in a week is hard on someone.

>ex gfs grandmother is dying of intestinal cancer
>gets small intestine replaced with a pig intestine
>doctors forgot to clean it first
>she fucking dies a week later

All my grandparents are dead as well as my dad and I am only 16... being depressed fucking sucks

>I am shit with cash
>claim 0 on taxes so I get a return
>first year is cool get 700 back after receiving small checks all year. Totally worth it not to be fucked by the IRS
>next year
>owe $700 instead of receiving it
>wonder wtf happened so I asked employer
>she says "since you claimed 4, none of your paychecks went into taxes this year"
>what are you talking about, I claimed zero
>no you didn't
>then how did I get a tax return last year
>"what? No you didn't"
>but I did
>no one believes me
>when I bring it up it's like people just ignore the whole subject

16 isnt much different from 26. you still have yourself, the legacy of your forebears. live on and die eventually like everyone else.

I had sexual contact with a 9yo girl and I think I messed her up, now I feel so bad I don't know what to do (be an hero is not an option)

you should learn about urgent care, its cheaper then the emergancey room and usually right next door. I sliced the top of my thump down to the bone with an exacto knife, and they stiched me up just fine, wait wasn't even log, they arnt as busy as the er.

Attached: AFC-Urgent-Care-Arlington-Exterior-1-e1470772481347.jpg (600x450, 171K)

Get help for both of you, expect getting punished and accept it as a necessary evil for having messed her up.

also post more pics of your daughter please

Just deal with it, that's what we all do

punishing someone evil isn't evil, it's justice

I am getting help but my therapist said that it's better to not turn me in because it could hurt the girl even more. But seein her acting weird is killing me from inside.

that's a total lie, killing yourself is the best option hands down

The girl I was getting with just had coffee with me I came home and learned she has a date today with some random tinder kid

nah, I love life

I was talking from his perspective, I agree that what he did was evil and my instinct was to go medieval on his ass, but in order for him to stop this behavior, taking responsibility and getting help is the best course of action.
Is the girl getting the help she needs at all? If not your therapist is acting unethically.

I'm currently trying to fall asleep sitting upright in a fucking chair at 5:00am because my fat-ass friend won't let me have the bed when we stay over at out other friend's house.

Attached: IMG_2536.jpg (300x289, 39K)

Make friends with a nurse OP, or move to Canada.

Healthcare is totally free in Australia, I went to Emergency, stayed in overnight, multiple tests, well enough to leave, cost ZERO dollars.

>Healthcare is totally free in Australia
There is no such thing user, we have universal healthcare here in Denmark as well, we pay for it through our taxes.

>New law in denmark
>Point based system with your children
>If you have 10k+ points the government takes your children
>mental illness adds 3k
My little sister's parents both have it
>Little sister's dad is also unemployed
>That's already above 10k
>We plan to move to swedistan as to keep my little sister
>"Happiest country in the world!"

Attached: 1521060607191.png (562x523, 477K)

Try getting a job at a church or charity place mate. Good luck.

I am loyal guy never betray or anything. Always wish good upon my mates and me always motivate them to say nice things and be nice in general.

So I recently went to do drink with them and all had a good time then a week later asked me if they want to me come and join them I said I am down. a week later they day come they didn't tell me if it's still on and all and all of them just went out and had a drink and all.

Recently we had a music festival and I asked everyone and all if they going, they said they keen and will tell if they go. No replies. After that the day of the music festival( I didn't go because I had no one to do with) I look in my snapchat they all gone without me. left me out the group again.

quite many times they have left me out or sometimes talk shit to me just as banter. But I have never told them or asked them anything about why they do it. I just keep quiet and suck an all tears and emotion in.

Hvilken lov er det du snakker om?

My therapist said that considering all the factors, the better thing to do is literally do nothing and wait for the situation to solve by itself. And I know he's right, but the situation is so painful to bear that I can't do shit but blame myself.

Kek
But also definitely this!

At least you got dubs mate, things are looking up! Take it as a sign :)

Well you are to blame, so that feeling is valid.
Use it to never screw up another kid again.

This

tror den hedder datasammenkorselsloven eller noget
den skulle hovedsaligt ramme indvandrere
det fuckin aids siden jeg skal stoppe mit gymnasie fra forste semester

Attached: 1520950696950.gif (400x643, 1.43M)

Communicate your boundaries user, being nice isn't equivalent to being a doormat.

I'm in the same boat friend, I was asking about if anyone wanted to go to the pub. Nobody did so I just drank at home but it turns out they were all going pub anyways and just didn't want to bother with me.

Get help, accept your punishment as being deserved, move country. Start a clean new life under your middle name.

Lol don’t pay taxes / pay as little as you can via being workshy / tax dodging you dainsh pastry-face

>So, I found who was behind of it...

Attached: ae6vcmwr5w052543805000000.jpg (481x497, 26K)

Kigger de ikke på om dine forældres psykiske sygdom påvirker deres evne til at være forældre?
Man kan sagtens være psykisk syg uden at det nodvendigvis påvirker ens boern.
Er der nogle muligheder for at de forst proever at afhjælpe situationen foer de tager din soester?

I never screwed up a kid in my life, but the bond wit this girl is super tight. It was all ok until she asked me to touch her. And, fuck my life, I did it. I saw that she liked it and we did it another couple of times, and everyime she was asking me to do it. If i could go back, I wouldn't do it again for sure. Dammit

*Rubs dick against child head wound"

Fuck off pedocunt

Why the name calling, I wasn't antagonizing you.
Also I'm on unemployment pay and I still pay taxes from that.

Well you did at least screw up this one kid, but good on you for never wanting to do it again, that affords you a modicum of respect from me.

Thank you for your kind words. I screwed up the person I loved (and love) the most in my life, how can it be worse?

Too good an opportunity to call someone a danish-pasty face XDDDDD

But seriously, fuck mate yes free to the individual health care is funded from tax, and if you eat you pay tax, but do you think taxes will be dropped ever if a feee healthcare country then says ok now each individual has to pay for their own healthcare?

NO FUCKEN WAY.

I’m happy for my tax to save me fucking thousands of dollars in medical costs each year.

Americans who are anti Free to individual (funded from taxes) public healthcare are fucking insane.

Tvivler. Af hvad jeg har læst kommer der bare betjente når man har nok point.

Det lyder super dumt, en fjernelse af et barn burde altid handle om hvad der er bedst for barnets tarv.
Det eneste de får ud af a gore det sådan her, er flere fucked up boern, som vokser op til at miste deres egne boern.

It could only be worse if you made a habit of doing this over and over, which you seem to be working against.

I would have, but the time of day it happened none of the urgent care places nearby were open. I wasn't going to make her wait a couple hours until they opened.

Here you go since you asked nicely.

Attached: 0316181940.jpg (4160x2340, 1.15M)

Daughters head? I thought this was your dog after you popped his cherry.

Right!? Havent eaten in 2 days. Payday is on monday and all of it is going to bills. Fml

Dammit dude, this looks like it hurts :(
I don't understand why they didn't use stitches

Your therapist is wrong and they just don't want to lose you so you keep giving them money. Nothing gets solve by doing nothing she will remember it for the rest of her life and when she finally gets a partner if she does it will remind hey or what happened with you and she will start crying

Get some new friends m8. Come play/talk shit with us in discord. Fuck irl!

Sure, my therapist is wrong after studying pedophilia for the last 30+ years, and you are right after studying what?

Just the typical "drunk step dad emotionally and mentally abuses my mom and no one can say anything" bullshit....other than that, most of life is having an upward swing actually

Attached: 20180317_063118.jpg (4032x1960, 1.82M)

Had that shit from age 6-12 still have problems today at 27. Its hard for a 6y old to watch hes mother get beaten and raped

Rough stuff user...this guy doesn't get physical at least and he's usually alright sober, he just becomes a bully when he's had more than a few beers and it's hard to watch my mom suffer cuz she isn't a position where she can leave or anything...did your mom eventually get out?

moar? She looks cute

Ye got out when i was 12.

Sounds like a shitty week, user. I wish you the best.

Move to Canada if you can. As a European with access to decent healthcare I can only advise it.