Figure this one out

Figure this one out
How do you ask out a bank teller?

>Can't slide her my number on a piece of paper without looking like a stick up
>She see's my balance
>Professional environment/stuck at work/cornered = no room to flirt
>She's probably a 7.5 and I'm a 6

Attached: bank teller.jpg (534x401, 37K)

Don't do it at work. Get on social media, see if she's single. If she is, get on your dating apps and see if she's one of the options. She'll see you as well and, if she's interested, she'll swipe right on your broke ass

Ask her if her pussy has an interest rate for your dick

get a huge balance, ask her to check your balance, furiously wink at her

She already knows you're poor and a loser.
Move on.

Ask about high yield bonds then tell her how high yield your dick is.

Christ your autistic. No don't, don't do this.

Attached: 1504387410010.jpg (602x709, 67K)

I'm actually about to deposit a grand so maybe in a little. I really like your approach

Do I add the baby blue tux and monocle?

Dear satan, I checked em. You are the deceiver. I don't trust you.

Attached: me.jpg (618x412, 31K)

She is being nice to you because its her job to be nice to customers don't be an idiot.

>hey are you doing anything later?
if you want a gimmick, do like a think where you walk in with 50 dollars in change all rolled up and small talk about how you where collecting donations and you volunteer with kids or puppies or someshit. or your can do the hey can i get a hundred dollars in pennies? my grandma is turning one hundred and we are going to surprise her gimmick. then later, oh she died, im really broken up, you wanna get a drink later?

or you know, just ask her. do you know even if she has a boyfriend or like any hobbies? or are you seriously going in cold, with just your tiny bank account and your questionable looks and charm?

there is always room to flirt, just make jokes while you narrate whats going on around you, just get talking you srub.

Attached: anime!.gif (454x302, 484K)

>a grand
That will not impress her in the least.
Seriously, don't try to impress her with money unless you're putting 5 or 6 digits in at a time.

never said I thought she was interested.
I even went over that issue in the op. you blind boi?

Attached: jimbo.jpg (434x308, 42K)

Its seedy as but
Catch her at end of shift
Say oh hey I'm about to go to gym
Ask her which gym she goes to
Me too same!!
Say you just joined
Join gym she goes to
Now you got an out of work in

Catch her like outside the bank this is

Tell her you'd like to make a deposit. In her womb.

Lolz, daddy warbucks over here think that less than one month's rent is going to get him into poon town with teller tits

what, she isn't even nice to you? has she done anything at all to show the slightest acknowledgment of you? type it out homie, lets dissect it.

Tellers make about $11/hr

Stalking? How big of a net will I need to pull this off?

kek

Attached: 1475487726567.jpg (600x800, 41K)

>waiting around a bank until closing
yeah m8, there are security cameras, i waited out from with my dog once and a teller came out to tell me it was ok to bring her in. no windows, at all. they look at the cameras cus they are bored.

Albeit slightly stalkery in a sense, this is actually an approach that can get you your objective without you making a massive fool of yourself.

Done somewhat similar in the past and it got me laid with a chick I was into and had no way to properly proposition to, so yeah, can attest it works if there's any mutual interest there.

Go in just before closing/her shift ends. Do reconnacense you're the autistic schizophrenic cunt who asked fuck off you fucking potato

yeah tellers also know that people sell cars and have tax returns, a random grand in cash isn't rare or cool. direct deposit is legit sexy yo. investment portfolio? 401k? gotdamn!

What the fuck are you trying to write?

>Tellers make about $11/hr
And they see much much more than $1k deposits on a regular basis.
You're not impressing her with money, kid.
And it sounds like you're white, so you won't likely be impressing her with cock, either.

Banged a chick for a few weeks who worked at a petrol station. She wasn't even my type, and we just simply talked for hours at her shop after I'd finished my work.

Turns out she was a total sllut and I was just being used for my cock for cheap thrills. It was just... terrible.

details and pics or shut up.

You could start by not putting an apostrophe in the word "sees." I hear that turns women right off.

I'm so sorry.

Hmm.. details:
160cm skinny blond (fake, but I didn't know shit). Horny as fuck on the regular. She'd get off in 2min of sex, but only if she was riding.

An horrific experience, I assure you.

That you're a fucking retard and need to be forcefed bullets not a complete breakdown as to how to go about picking up chicks that you cannot discern for yourself you fucking autistic subhuman cunt

and this is why everyone seems autistic to me nowadays. no proper social interaction

>She'd get off in 2min of sex, but only if she was riding.

So you never bothered with foreplay at all. She just jumped on top. She came just like that...

Attached: 1504990832638.png (492x280, 85K)

your sarcasm makes me think of you as a very sad, but well sexed frat boy who just wants a nice girl but keeps falling into pussy dick first, the poor soul.

aww is everything in your life so shit that you can only resort to "well at least i have a big dick"

>picking up chicks that you cannot discern for yourself

How man nigger dicks did your mom gulp down to have a retard baby like you? I bet your mom loves getting face fucked by chimp cock.

Sounds like a negro.

Boys and girls, Autism speaks. Listen, they usually have something cringe worthy and hilarious to say.

Do tell me more.

Attached: 1513320379131.jpg (491x488, 19K)

Attached: 2-in-1-portable-toilet-urinal-bedpan.jpg (720x599, 80K)

Tell me what your stepdad says

geez man i was just concerned about loitering around the back of a bank waiting for a girl who has accesses to the security cameras. cus you know? robberies?

Im not op, your very confusing.

A grand? You think that's an impressive balance?

Yeah she's out of your league, friend.

Oh man, I didn't realize Sup Forums was full of wealthy big dick alpha males.
I'll leave this 7/10 $11/hr bank teller to you superior beings.

Attached: richie.jpg (625x583, 68K)

Right? I just watched a bunch of twitch drama videos and all that kind of shit is nerds learning how to be an adult SLOWLY.

>I'll leave this 7/10 $11/hr bank teller to you superior beings.
No wonder you think $1000 is a lot of money. I pay almost 3 times that in taxes a paycheck

>So, I found who was behind of it...

Attached: 9rsiqbi6vauv2543680000000.jpg (473x502, 26K)

Just man up and ask her mate, was in a similar situation myself very recently with a girl who worked in a coffee shop. Kicking myself now she's left and I wasn't man enough to just speak up.

nigga, your the one who thinks you can impress a girl with 1,000 dollars. not just any girl, but a fucking bank teller who sees thousands of dollars a day, like its her fucking job. how about trying to impress her with your shit personality who reduced her down to just her wage? you think that will work too?

so you're telling me I won't impress her with my wage.
But I reduced her to just her wage
hmm

Attached: 1421956635209.png (451x577, 368K)

No cunt you just go in end of shift then have a reason to be in the area again when she's leaving rhays why I said it was seedy but if done right it'll appear genuine but based on these responses here's a more accurate one for you losers

Attached: 1521094851538.png (760x381, 492K)

I can't tell if you're trolling or are serious.

>assuming she would see your balance and instantly GTFO
>assuming she isnt broke and as irresponsible as she is hopelessly single

no retard, i'm saying raw cash will never ever impress her even if your fucking well off. you have to think of her as a human with internists and a personality. not once have you said anything about her except your idea to 'get her' with a wad of cash. has that ever worked at all? she isnt a thot at a stripclub man.

holy hell.

You just are not a fan of punctuation of any type.

>daddy warbucks
>teller tits

Attached: 147548772654.jpg (358x310, 21K)

>Sup Forums with you losers
>scientific journal publication

its like you start with a sentence fine, then you sorta just end it with random words.

You're either massively autistic or retarded in some other fashion or non English. Maybe you think anyone believes your shit in this format but you're just here to be ask to be shot in the head and get put on a list of such

Dude, that guy has written like that the entire thread

See? The user below must be retarded

Schizophrenic

>just here to be ask to be shot in the head and get put on a list of such
KEK, you cant stop doing it. I'm being trolled here right? you cant be the same person doing this over and over again.

>She see's my balance
do you have six digits in there user? If you don't then think of going for the grocery store girl

always room to flirt if she is into you. people will laugh at not funny stuff if they like you. just gotta preplan a bit cus of how little time you have.

Seriously just go in there and talk to her OP. say somthing along the lines of "oh I'm going here for dinner tonight, or out to such and such for a few drinks, or a coffee".

If she says she's never been to said place offer to take her there. If she says she has been to said place and likes it tell her you'd enjoy her company at one of these places.

Chances are though you're a basement dwelling unsocialized dipshit so im wishing you the best of luck

Attached: ab1a7028c0a6210346673fb48747ffcf.jpg (400x321, 41K)