Whats wrong with my skin Sup Forumstards?

Whats wrong with my skin Sup Forumstards?
They appear in random patches on my body.
I dont get them on my genitals or hands, just arms, legs, torso, neck.
They itch and i end up breaking skin from scratching but usually if I leave it alone it wont itch. They are a little bit raised. They will go away after a few weeks and there will be a slight red patch in that area. Every spot they turn up is different and they usually come in clusters like in the picture.

Attached: wtf.jpg (1080x900, 539K)

All I can say is, hack that shit off with a machete

Syphilis sorry buddy.

No can do, I need my arm for jerking off.

I dont get them on my palms or genitals or face

Not enough sun op

All good bro i get those sometimes too. Just dont scratch them and they will go away

Eczema

Crohn’s disease

Yeah this is just eczema, I have gone to many dermatologists but still cant get it to go away sadly

This seem the most logical, but google pics on eczema look so different.

I hear sun is good for skin in doses, but im on medication that causes me to be sensitive to UV light.

Interesting answers.

My cousin has that. I don't.

eczema varies from person to person man. You just have a very small case of it. Treat it before its too late nigger

Aids or scabies

Pull that fucking hair out that mole!

Bedbugs. Pain in the ass to get rid of the fuckers.

I'd say bed bug bites.

i checked for bed bugs, I dont have any nor doesnt anyone else in this household.

My GPs couldnt tell me what it was, so i went to the hospital and they told me it was scabbies. Its not fucking scabies. lol

I knew someone would bring that up. Why? it'll just grow back. Pointless war like Vietnam.

So far Eczema is winning.

try salt water (the ocean) if you're sensitive to sunlight. its super good for skin.

either bug bits or you need to exfoliate more.. trust me.

Attached: 2008-10-11-BarackisHope.jpg (465x698, 100K)

Looks like ghosts man. You're fucked

This

The skin is a mirror to your soul.
Are you stressed or depressed?

You are seliac

The best way to tell if its poison ivy/oak is if you scratch it and it spreads. But either way if its a rash or otherwise use rubbing alcohol that shit cures anything. Sure it will hurt a bit but it will work.

yes. I take antidepressants for depression and anxiety and ativan for anxiety attacks. I have ADHD inattention as well.

I've had it for years. Comes and goes in intensity.

youre selleck

herpis zoster maybe. get them fixed or it kills you.

>Eczema
If you have had it for years you have two options
>Eczema
>MRSA
Either way go to a doctor.

definitely aids

Does it get worse at night? If so possibly scabies.

... a long shot but maybe an extremely mild gluten allergy?

it's Scabies
are you from germany? i had it too, the migrants brought it

No. It wont get any bigger or worse. Its pretty isolated.

Another option could be cutaneous lymphoma or a lymphoproliferative disease.

Its just a rash, most likely due to sweat

>exfoliate
Bitch please, water hasn't touched my skin in three years anywhere where it doesn't fold, and it's smooth as a baby's butt.

Im pretty sure the other anons are correct in it being eczema.

>imposter
Never said I was OP, I just said exfoliating is a meme.

if it's scabies, the itching will intensify at night and when taking a hot shower. if this is the case, order some durvet ivermectin paste for horses from amazon. it the exact same thing a doctor will perscribe at a fraction of the cost. keep up the doses and after a couple weeks those bugs and their offspring will be dead.

By FAR the most likely explanation is you are allergic to one of the harsh chemicals or dyes in modern laundry detergent. So your very clothes are making you itchy and giving you a bad reaction. I had this shit bug me for years until I realized TIDE is shit and cut down the "recommended" amount by 50% then had no problems and then switched to a variety for sensitive skin that was missing most of the common harsh chemicals and irritates. It is skin, not a fucking poop deck.

If it continues, even after treatment (steroid creams, etc.) and rash feels like lumps under the skin, I would suggest being assessed for cutaneous lymphoma.

check with a doctor