Worst day of your life Sup Forums?

Worst day of your life Sup Forums?

Attached: fsdf.jpg (960x960, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3yW6hDj1E-A
youtu.be/QzHsLKNGQbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

having to look at that fucking pic

Hang out with 2 best bros like 4 days a week and have a few beers for years. Watching tv a couple years ago. Movie over. Am a grown ass bearded biker manlet. Get a smoker and not know anything. Was late. Bought a bunch of shit and bro says leave meat out to thaw. We fire it up and i'll learn you to be a man and grill in the morning. Fuckyeah!

Morning comes, he doesn't show. Meh, he must be hungover also. Took a nap. Get phone call.

My best friend and not even being biased the best guy on planet earth fucking kill himself. It's taken years and falling into my own suicidal depression to get a glimpse of how he must have felt.

Sad he is gone but glad he isn't suffer like this...

Went on a pilgimage of sorts seeking out those genuinly "happy" people in my life and try to figure out how they do it. Adter friendly banter discover that they are all in utter despair and know what it feels like to suffer. Highly medicated. Substsnce abuse behind closed doors.

Mfw the people who are the best people in your life suffer the most.

Its not the depressed wow is me faggots you need to worry about.

The life of the party is the one that suffers the most.

F

Can't wait to gice you a spine breaking bear hug, drink a beer with you, and then punch you in the dick as hard as fucking possible you dickhead. Love you bro. Rip

Probably when I drunkenly cheated on my wife with a woman from work. Total mistake, plus I struggled to get it up then when I did I premature ejaculated after about 30 seconds and couldn't get another boner all night no matter what she tried.
She was visibly pissed off and made a joke about my limp dick.

What's worse is she told her friends at work so it got around to the whole office and eventually back to my wife.

Lost my wife and my house for 30 seconds of terrible sex with the woman I barely cared about.

No, just another Saturday

when I came home from work to find 5 or 6 hipsters passed out all over my floor, some lady peeing in my bathroom with the door open, this song being played out of the stereo so loud I could hear it from outside, and then my girlfriend coming out of our bedroom holding hands with a tall bearded man wearing cut off jean shorts. Turns out they all did LSD, and mushrooms the night before.

youtube.com/watch?v=3yW6hDj1E-A

Dick surgery

Attached: received_999157260129908.jpg (800x597, 57K)

Crashed my first car half year ago... still dont recover from that huge loose of money... been drinking alone ij my room for a week... miss you buddy...it was a golf 5 gti by the way...

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

HAHAHAHAH

Every day

Attached: 1521216343384.jpg (913x1024, 392K)

Sorry user. I find it odd so many cheat and dont give a fuck. And then guys like us fuck up one time and ruin our lives.

I had 5 girlfriends before college that ALL cheated on me. No idea wtf was wrong with me or they hoes or wtf ever. Get gf number 6. Actually like this one. Meh, she gonna cheat like they all do. 3 weeks into dating her i banged a random thot. Wake up and feels like absolute shit. A week goes by and gets worse. Try and tell the gf and cannot. Spend 3 weeks kinda being a prick and run her off. 6 months latter i told her what a piece of shit i am and sorry. We married 15 years now and i feal like shit every day...

God damn yesterday.
Gf of 11 years abandoned me while I'm at work. Packed up and moved cross country. Claims mental abuse.
Can't win if they always play the victim.

Shit mate i feel you. My 7years old gf died yesterday for internal bleeding.. rip

your gf was 7 years old?

why the long face Sup Forumsro?

yes

It was my dog

Yes im 24

Attached: 065.jpg (325x325, 13K)

so, she wasn't underage or something

No way, bro. My girlfriend died last week from eternal bleeding, I don't know what to do with the body.

>eternal bleeding

if it wont stop bleeding you gotta get rid of that body

is it still warm?

Well for dogs sevent year old is like 50 so I like older women and really young

all women have eternal bleeding, user

/me (y) dat

Say no more. My gf died last week from termal bleeding.

so, I shouldn't have ended her eternal suffering?

how hot was she?

no wonder she died of internal bleeding then
you need to go slower

they all seem to suck recently

60°C

Bro. Let me learn you something. It's never an adventure if you know you are gonna make it home. Start hanging out with guys that race or show cars in any form. Talk shop and youtube. Get you an 80s or 90s model S10 with a descent body and straight frame and clear title. Salvaged or otherwise. Motor and tranny not necesarry and if one works rip it out and sell it. Or sell cheap and let them have it. A 350ci small block chevy will bolt right in. Carbeurated. Is a god idea to buy or build a motor stand. Get online, and learn wtf parts you need for a mostly stock 350. Find a used one with hopefully a good block. Have a machine shop bore it 10-30 over. Get an aluminum intake USED they are all over. Maybe a new remanufactured carburetor. And a little "lopey" RV cam. Audio is shit from youtube but you can get an idea. Ignore the noise and wait for idle. youtu.be/QzHsLKNGQbc get headers, heat wrap them so they dont burn up your starter. Run pretty long glasspacks with dual exhaust and 3" stainless echo tips. It won't be real loud and sound fucking amazing with that cam. For fun you can put a Y pipe at the bottom of the headers and pipes out right behind your front tires. And a cable dump. Normally you drive just fine. Pull that cable and force exhaust out open headers. Loud as fuck and if you thrash on it the thing will pop and crackle and shoot fire. Shackle the springs up on the back and put 15x50s on it with normal sized front wheels and all 4 cheap american racing aluminum wheels.

Sounds complicated but screencap this and show a buddy into hotrods.

Sucks u lost your car bro. But you want something fun that stands out to get the bitches. Throw a locker in the rear end and get a 20 gallon sprayer. Run a 12v valve to the pressure hoses and point them on your tires in bsck. Put a line locker on your front brakes.

Anyone ever talks shit just smile. Hit break switch. Hit spray switch. Pull cable dump. Hammer down!

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-075604.png (720x1280, 665K)

She kinda liked cookies insertion

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-135650.jpg (1080x1072, 347K)

Hoky fuck user. Am sorry

Realized my ex gf who I thought might be my life partner cheated, used me for fun, and while I thought we were together she was dating another man.

Depression for a long time. Dated her for over 5 years.

I can relate, my girlfriend died from absent lungs. She always made a scream-ish noise whenever she breathed.

No way, my gf died from absinth-lungs.
she always smelled like alcohol but i loved her

...like she is still there with you (larp)

Or u mean creamate, closed/ooen casket etc..?

Not being a prick. Am hammered drunk sorry. If this is real tho wtf is up and i will try and help.

when my dog died and I had to burry him in the grave i made with my own hands, because noone from the family was able to.
Yeah, will never forget that day when he died in my arms, looking into my eyes.

she's just... there.

gralki

Rough stuff dude, I feel you

Lots to choose, but the one that felt the worst came after a 4 day long MDMA binge. For an already depressed person, that shit was fucking insane.

If not larp am truly sorry for your loss. Am near the edge now and if my wife leaves i am make about 20 vidya and upload to mass send. Will have 5 best friends get laptop and teather phone trigger. You get a password text and immediately put it in. When u log in it sends redundant copies, bricks itself. God willing everyobe gets the message and if not my bff i trust with my life will double check that everyone got the main points.

Gonna just run away to a descent developing country. Have spent my life "prepping." I know being cocky can kill. But honestly... parachute drop me south of the equator or north with gear and we will be a metropolis in 5 years.

So many faggots bucket water all day. Yar subsaharan drip water is out a well dipshit! "Digging wells is life threatening dangerous."
PFFFF learn to mine cucks.

Village diges a couple proper wells together and is safer than drive to work

I can pump water up hill and start a fire with water ffs.

I think i am good

Tomorrow

>sicker than your average nigger killer

Attached: ZNtLrEYpahWRTqT-1600x900-noPad.jpg (400x225, 9K)

Sorry user.

Mau not help but on a show yesterdsy someone said "i believe we end up where we are supposed to be."

Am truly sorry user. My last 2 dogs have cataracts and are gone soon. Promised my lab we would be best friends and i get him land to run on with his younger blue heeler brother.

Looking like we will finally get it but my lab is about done i fear. He will likely never get to enjoy it but in case he cant walk am already building a 4x4 wheelchair with awning and a new bed so we can tool around the property. Working on actuators to get him down so i can crutch over and we can watch the goats play together before we die broken and old

Im sorry amd you dont have to explain. But i do not understand.

Good luck tho user

>be me around one month ago
>there's this 9y girl I babysit, we're in love and we did some sexual stuff
>all was going nicely because we both enjoyed it (actually all begun because she asked me for it) and I started to tought that all the anti-pedo stuff was bullshit, and that I was (I am) in love with her and that could tourn out well. Also we did tons of other fun stuff beside cuddling, like playing and going around seeing stuff etc. Wonderful moments.
>For me, that was heaven, and I tought that it was heaven also for the girl.
>Around a month ago we did go to the park then we headed back to my home, we watched some toons and had some snacks.
>Out of the blue she asked where her mom was.
>I said that she was home.
>She asks if she can call her. I give her my phone and she calls her.
>After the call she asks me to go back to her home.
>I take her home and she said that "there's no way that I'll leave mom again"

and after that day she pretty much refuse to leave her mom, and everytime her mom has to go away she throws herself in her arms and starts crying.
That's the day I knew I screwed her up somehow, and this is killing me from inside.
Worst day of my life, and every day since then is almost as much painful.

Thanks bro. Hope you are doing well.

Attached: images (67).jpg (259x194, 10K)

MODS

Attached: 1521229455727.jpg (960x960, 93K)

Probably when my friend told me about how my gf was regularly sucking my best friends dick. Not even sex, sucking his dick which is worse imo because she wasn't even getting anything out of it, like wtf?

was going out with a girl who I thought was cool when I was 19, we were dating, we kissed we fooled around, thought she was all good, one of the funniest most interesting girls I've ever met just in terms of personality and hot too, then, one of my friends from work who knew her told me all excited one day that she was his knew girlfriend and that he just finally kissed her and asked her if she wanted to date him

.... she didn't say shit to me and was going to just keep going on dates with me, she just sucked my dick 2 days before this and was just going to lead me on, I asked her about it and she lied, then I brought my friend and she admitted it and apologized cause neither of us knew about each other

I don't think it was even such a bad thing, but it was the worst day of my life because I just remember the rage, and I've never been that pissed off in my life, was just pacing back and fourth for almost 10 hours straight just pissed off thinking how she could just play me like that was trying to fuck me while fucking my friend too and expecting we wouldn't find out

>>there's this 9y girl I babysit, we're in love and we did some sexual stuff
>>all was going nicely because we both enjoyed it (actually all begun because she asked me for it) and I started to tought that all the anti-pedo stuff was bullshit, and that I was (I am) in love with her and that could tourn out wel

Jesus Christ man.

U fucking wot, mate?

>be me
>wake up kinda early, get ready for school. I have a genetics exam that day that I have had little time to prepare for
>gf asks if I can drive because she is too tired
>sure nbd. Driving her and another friend.
>get to a point traffic stopped and while waiting to go I get read ended hard enough that it causes the car I'm in to lurch into the SUV in front of me
>Fuck.jpg
>get out, get insurance and whatnot for all these people. GF and friend are super spooked. Neither had ever been in a car accident
>drive to school, thank god car still works. Get to lecture late.
>so much adrenaline and anxiety over the exam and car accident that I can't focus
>after lecture I need to study for exam
>gf calls insurance, they need to talk to me because I was the driver
>this proceeds to be a 2 hour long call
>while on phone with insurance I get a text from my brother
>hey dude, our cousin _____ is in the hospital on a fentynal overdose. He's in the intensive care unit.
>read that, walk over to exam room. Have not read any material for exam.
>sit down, TAs walk in, ask to see one in the hall. Explain what happened.
>I'm shaking and am holding back crying. She says don't worry about the exam it will be deferred just email and try to go to student services for support.
>I get my shit. Leave. Bus home.
>get home, walk in the door.
>dad walks up to me
>hey user, your uncle jack was diagnosed with cancer
>I don't know what to cry about at this point
>I walk over to the cupboard, grab some fudge my parents bought on a recent trip to jasper. I go downstairs to my room, eat it and cry till I fall asleep

I thought my religous dad was mad when he told me that people without god only SEEM happy and arent actually happy.

never ever heard about pedos?

The day I was born.

>fudge my parents bought on a recent trip to jasper

That shit is fucking goood.

Yea and as disturbing as that was there are several other disturbing things about that post.

Yeah. It was the only redeeming quality of that day

like what? I'm OP