Rate my ride

Rate my ride

Attached: vpr-4x4-ultima-front-bumper-short-126-s-s-jeep-wrangler-jk-jku.jpg (1000x700, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dLvlfAyduvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the lift is kinda low for the size of those tires. but i like the color scheme, way better then all those black out jeeps rolling around these days.

not yours tho is it?

Yj... not cj....
Pretty faggy

that's not a yj dumby. YJs are the easiest to identify too, the square headlights.

not your ride, faggot

Piece of shit, this would eat it alive
youtu.be/dLvlfAyduvA

Yj is the chassis style faggot. New yj have round headlights now

kek, are you kidding me? it has fucking four doors m8? its not even a TJ which is kinda a YJ. That is a JK or the brand new one, both of which share ZERO parts with the YJ and are like 8 inches longer in the chassis.

what jeep do you drive m8?

82 cj5.
If it ain’t pre86, it’s not a Jeep

I looks like the mars rover combined with a giant fagot.

well, m8 take a look at your spec books next time to want to talk shit about cars you actually don't own. the YJ is a direct linage the CJ7 and will gradually lose AMC parts as a stop gap when they were bought out. the TJ was actually closer to what AMC originally planned before they went bankrupt. The JK has zero parts whatsoever to the AMC line, and is built from the ground up.

I own an 89 YJ, and I can tell you that it uses a bizarre mix of CJ and latter compatible TJ parts. I have a 4.2 engine, but the full square shapped frame like the TJ.

anyone with real taste in jeeps knows that YJs and TJS are fine, and if your going to get purity test on me, a 82 CJ5 isnt even the original CJ5 that uses the CJ4 military designs. the last 'real' jeep is the CJ4a4, but as you cant evr buy one of those, the last real civilian jeep in the C2 so don't get all high and might on me with your AMC jeep thinking your AMC designs are better then mine.

Nice rant.

All I said is anything after 86 isn’t a real Jeep anymore. If you wanna be a faggot and talk about shit we both know, so be it. Don’t be a faggot, k?

its still not a jy.

It’s not a Jeep in my opinion, or anyone else’s.

Well, someone sure spent a lot of money on it, so there's that...

ok fine. its not a "jeep", but it sure as fuck is a JK.

You’re that insufferable faggot at the meet up.
>”but you have the wrong screws”
Doesn’t matter is a zk
If it’s post 86, it’s not a Jeep.
If you need more than 3/8”,1/2” wrenches, and a flathead to fix any fucking thing on it, it’s not a Jeep. Go eat a dick with your fuel injected “Jeep”

And all bitching aside, when I was younger I had the chance to buy a mint commando....I passed it up for a shit cj5. I still kick myself over that choice....

>82 cj5.
ITT: total morons.

Sure you got your years right?

Small penis/10

>Rate my ride
I like it.

Dubs/ricer I bet

dubs has spoken