HERE is a question for all you straight men

HERE is a question for all you straight men.

Why does The new Tomb Raider have to be so un-achievabley, thin, unhealthy level of muscluar and "conventionally" attractive!????

why does she have to have abs, muscles and a thin body that us REAL women could never get??

why couldn't the new lara croft be someone of a more normal, achievable and more body postive look??

Attached: lara.png (1158x715, 1.15M)

Well this is obviously bait, but 1. Laura most likely constantly exercises and doesn't eat anything she can't work off. 2. Flips n' shit

She's raids tombs not fridges.

In order to raid a tomb you must be able to actually fit in said tomb.

Bait, but fuckit.
She's a hero. Notva magical "superhero", ala Superman, but someone with exceptional ability, that can't be compared to everyday faggot.

I haven't played Wombraider since PS1.

actress trains to gain muscle. call muscles not real. you fucking what nigger.

Attached: daily_211_365_triss_merigold_by_takeda11-dbj9ite.jpg (979x815, 102K)

muscle/ fit bodys are generally actually genetic :)

look it up

>/thread

Whatever you say fatso...
What is it like being obese?

i actualy dont mind being "overweight"

if you have a problem with it, its you that has the problem

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (800x800, 62K)

Because Lara Croft isn't a regular woman, she's an exceptional one.
If you want to be a traveling archeologist, who does death defying things to reach your goal, you gotta be exceptional as well and loose the flab.

1 million internets to you sir. made my day

all im saying is i think we can all agree, there is no true NEED for her to be so "fit"

ok..... but i look very similar to the woman on the right yet i jog 4 miles a day??

Underrated post

Because Lara Croft isn't the Indiana Jones-esque rolling boulder trap, she's the one doing all kinds of bomb-ass acrobatics to avoid it.

Can't break into temples if you break into a new weight class every three weeks.

She climbs vertical walls on the regular and fights off magical creatures with ease, you can't live like that and not be fit.
Good for you, if she were a real person she'd be working out way more than you as a necessity for her job description.
Try emulating the things she does for a year and find out how fit you need to be to do so.

Uh huh the moment you show me fatties that can move like the character does without requiring a crane I'll agree.

If Lara was real this is what she would look like

Attached: 1521289652870.jpg (716x1080, 118K)

This seriously made my day.

lets assume your really "jog" 4 miles a day, also not once nor twice, but for an extended length of time, then you prolly have been even fater OR are eating more then you burn in said 4 miles jogging.

none the less, stop bitching.

Jogging is massively inefficient for losing weight, toning your body, etc.

It really is diet that makes the biggest difference, and shitloads of exercise 3x a week. I usually burn 1000cal per session

Taking b8,
You also probably consume many calories more then you should of garbage for your body. Diet is more important than exercise so far as changing body composition. If you reduced your carb intake and upped protien and fat then your body will have a much easier time loosing that weight.

STOP BITCHING? go fuck yourself, i jog 4 miles everyday, swim once a week and eat healthy. weight is genetic you autist

Your whole argument is fucked for thinking that is "unachievably thing". It is not. It is just the product of consistently taking care of yourself. It is a real body and many people achieve it in a healthy manner.

When you normalize obesity and our overeating epidemic, you are literally reducing the health of our nation. So please stop glorifying obesity.

sry aint taking the bait.

stay mad fatso :)

fucking retard

post pic of your gut then ugly bitch

Have fun dying at 39 you gross fuck.
Also never fly on a plane. The person next to you will always physically hate you.

how morbese are you

Not enough agi, too much str

THAT body is not possible to achieve for a normal person, she would 1. be already genetically fit. and 2. be working out for probably over 8 hours a day for her job for that

Is she cut or uncut?

Being fat isn't "Body positive". It's self-harm. It's disordered eating.

It's the people who take care of themselves who are *actually* body-positive.

Just stop eating candy, aint that hard.

There is no overweight gene. And define eating healthy cause that is different for everyone.

>look it up
It's not my job to educate me

dying at 39? lol ok

also for those wondering. yes. i weight 367 pounds and 5'6

and no, i bet people dont hate me on planes

This

fuck u all.

guarrentee me if u saw me in a club you'd be all over me

This.

also, eating 3000 kcal is still 3000 kcal, no matter if its healthy or not.

>Muh DEX vs STR

You can be agile while having massive musculature.

No u can't.

orbiting around you*

What the fuck ever. I could be Lara any day, way more passable than that scrawny bitch, assholes. My weight is perfect and REAL.

Attached: B7156FC7-4F13-413C-9CF6-EC4085D73803.jpg (587x1144, 425K)

damn, you're one fat fuck.

>HERE is a question for all you straight men.
Okay

>Why does The new Tomb Raider have to be so un-achievabley, thin, unhealthy level of muscluar and "conventionally" attractive!????
As a straight man, I don't give a shit how a videogame character looks like. I don't even play Tomb raider games and as a straight man, I'm going to have to ask you to fuck off with quesitons like these.

I used to be obese, but proper diet and regular exercise fixed that.
The notion of looking at a person who actually exists and claiming their body type isn't achievable is asinine.
You can decide you don't want to put in the same amount of work as that person, but that doesn't invalidate the work they put in to be in that state.
If you were really fine with being fat, you wouldn't be here advocating for other people to change because you can't be assed to.

The actual science on the matter has been in for the past 30 years, genetics only influences about 15% total body out come. As it pertains to muscle growth density and body fat composition, the rest is diet, exercise and rest.

>that us REAL women could never get

gr8b8m8

>unachievabley thin
sure

>unhealthy level of muscular
lmaowot

>conventionally attractive
gr8b8

would impregnate

you say that because you dont see bodyduilders doing gymnastics and you probably think roids is an inherent part of mulce culture.
If you look at gymnasts they are as bulky as any buildy builder that doesnt use steroids

your autism is showing.

losing weight is simple. burn more calories than you shove in that blowhole you call a mouth, and workout. not hard.

>mulce culture

I want to be part of that culture

really overweight yes, i love how women force to like their appearence while you cant force personal thougts so.. in this worl these chicks be disgursting to 99%

Same with women... nice physique makes us more attracted than huge tubs of fat... albeit thats what breasts are... but they get a pass since theyre "fun bags"... you dont need to have your muscles clearly visible like your a scientific muscular system representation... but it doesnt mean you can go around growing boobs where boobs shouldnt be (ie getting fat) just sit in the middle... where youre not as fat as a whale... but not as skinny as a twig either... a BIT of muscle is always good... and nice buns...

I bet you swim a mile a day too.

Irl you would be licking my heels. I got plenty og 10/10 boys wanting me, unlike you virgin loser.

My body is intimidated, yet my cock stands firm.

That is completely untrue. It will never, ever require 8 hours a day to achieve that. Professional non-steroidal fitness competitors do not need nearly that time to look even better.

I am not saying this to insult you. I have been down these personally. The path to losing weight may be very very hard, but at least it is simple. You just have to stick to each, each day. It takes weeks of consistently eating a bit less calories than your body needs to start seeing pounds truly disappear(not fluctuating based on water weight and meal times.) I know it is frustrating. But I do believe in you. I mean it you CAN lose the weight you want to lose. To listening the excuses you hear that make it easy to justify your current path. It may feel bad to admit you have to do the same thing the trolls and assholes mention, but they don't matter. This is about your health, more than just your self-image or personal happiness. And imagine what your depression or happiness will be like once your body is in a more comfortable state?

Depends a bit... some foods are more difficult to properly burn...

Clearly bate, but obviously it is achievable because.. she is that thin. If it was easy, then all the fat chicks would be tomb raiders too, and tomb raiders would be nothing special.. but, it is harder than being a fat slob, so...

You can be overweight and nobody gives a shit.
What you can't do is being overweight and require that the media represents you. Fat people are ugly, im sorry. It takes 0 effort to become fat, literally every mongoloid could eat like a pig and become 180kg.

So why are you surprised if movie heroines (which being phisically better than average is a main character trait) are impersonated by the very best human beings we can get?

If one has a six pack you go wow thats very hard to achieve, but no surprise comes when you see a fat person.

hahaha ....no.

I mean she literally hangs off cliffs and runs from traps all the time.

Don't pretend being a hero is not physically demanding and the healthy physique of a human is fit.

Fine.... here op. Your next Laura Croft

Attached: seida_viral_photo.jpg (750x500, 232K)

Real women can look like that but it takes discipline and most women would just rather be a lazy useless fuck shoveling crap into their mouths and vomiting it all out while everyone is sleeping.

Fridge Raider

That is true to an extent, but 3000 kcal of meat fat and green veggies is far better for you than 3000 kcal of Oreos despite how much we all love Oreos. ^~^ fat as it digests produces saity a hormone that tells the brain that the stomach is contented.

Her name is Lara you casual.

Oh yes you would, pussyass bitch

Because today's action heroines are actually male characters played by women.
So you want to cast a girl with a pretty face for the emotional scenes and with a manly body for the action scenes.
I watched tomb raider yesterday in the theater, and in some cases I thought that lara was played by bruce willis with a wig.

Takes a snack break and passes out after running 15 seconds... tries to jump across ledge but either misses or break ledge with tremendous weight... reminds me of doughnut drake from uncharted...

Funny how tough you losers act on here. Irl you would be kisssing my fucking shoes.

Attached: 633F8DAE-82C4-4711-94CA-501F91A91FED.jpg (910x1408, 757K)

Wheight is genetic in the sense that you have to be retarded to not understand that there is a correlation between your wheight and what you eat.

Ever saw a fat person dead from starvation? Yeah, me neither so...

not really but i would grab you and fuck your brains out

Your weight is real alright.

i made my toned bitch's ass a pussy yesterday, believe me i wouldnt even touch a fatso like you.

but what ever, i would love to mentally duell with you a bit more, but as i can see now, your unarmed.

Fuck off, nerd

i have a thing for fatties

i thought you'd be flattered, blob

Stop trying to be tough guy

You are not that fat, if you lost a little wheight you could be hot (unless you are 40+years old in which case you look decent)

Stay virgin, bitch boy

your worth a dick appointment if you wanna set one up, but im not THAT into feet, jeez.

>why couldn't the new lara croft be someone of a more normal, achievable and more body postive look??
Because fat bodies couldn't do the necessary tomb raiding with such poor upper body strength to just pull themselves up just once, being chased by bad guys but getting out of breath after 20 yards or just being unable to carry enough food to stuff their piggy little faces when hiking a few days to a "tomb" to raid.

I don't like looking at ugly fat people in the street, why would I pay to see one fill up a screen with their wobbly chins and unnatractive (conventionally) bodies?

Protip; you're disgusting.

your body is perfect, but you wouldn't be casted as Lara, because, think about it, the character is actually a male character played by a woman.

haha so mad.

McDonald's isn't healthy eating you fat waste of space fucks.
>blames genetics

Attached: Genetics.jpg (600x847, 102K)

Big words from a big lady.
Go climb vertical walls, with tiny handholds and avoid traps all day for a year and come back to us.
If your body ends up looking like hers, you'll know you were full of shit.

>367 pounds
>not dying at 39
pick one

Large biceps don’t count if they are just blubber. Also, a woman’s breasts should protrude farther out than her gut.

Clearly achievable if someone looks like that

My ideal body on a woman. Very attractive. Would do. A believable Tomb Raider? Not quite.

I look damn good. Keep throwing a fit, youll never ever touch me.

Attached: C78F9427-4824-4B8E-8D5E-64591145ADA2.jpg (500x666, 32K)

You're right, your weight is perfect and real... for a grizzly bear.

Sad little boys, stay virginal.

Attached: D6CC9172-B096-4C3E-ABFA-147C43916346.jpg (500x666, 28K)

i thought you were a typical 4channer trying to b8

but now i think youre actually a fatty trying to validate her blobese choices

translation: why isn't all of society catering to me by making lara croft a fat, slobby pantload.

"body positive" is about as doublespeak as that gang of masked fascist pussies calling themselves "anti fascist."
there's nothing positive about being a useless tub of guts and having society applaud your sloth and averageness.
die bitter, fat and alone.

if these two are you theres no way your 367lbs. not trying to flatter you, but im 6'2 and 280 and i look fatter than you

More like Lara Soft: Fridge rider.