/holyalliance/ general

It seems we're at the end of the line. Juvebro, look at these trophies! Remember what we have been through! You were supposed to defeat the Scatalans 2 years ago, but it was simply not to be.

This alliance was created out of necessity, not out of friendship. Their refball has plagued our lands, their leaders are nothing but frauds, and their customers will increase tenfold if you lose. We won't lose.

We MUST stick together. Failure is not an option. Our spirits of 2012 and 2013 will be with you, our physical forms will not be present at the battle itself but you will feel us within you.

>*gets into formation*

Everyone listen! Those who are not of the Alliance go forth and fight the customers! I know there are too many of them, but we cannot be distracted! They'll be coming from the south..j-just don't die..o-okay?

>*sees a bald figure with four horsemen behind him all marching in the distance*

We're here.

This is it. The last mile. The Apocalypse. The End of Days. This is the end of your life, Real.

>*bald figure raises hand, signals to stop marching*

Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of London, of Munich, my brothers,

I see it in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break bonds of the Alliance,

But it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of men comes crashing down,

BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY!

THIS DAY WE FIGHT. BY ALL THAT YOU HOLD DEAR ON THIS GOOD EARTH, I BID YOU STAND....MEN OF THE WEST!

>*draws fists*

based

impressive

*blocks your path*

>3 JUSTS and the All-Time Champions of Brithish Northern Fifth Tier

Hey, it's me!

are we (the good guys) the last hope for Middle Earth?

These threads remind me of why I hate Juventus.

>Supporters of these clubs unironically believe that they aren't just as plastic as every other supporter of a big European club

lmao and kek family

>when you want to bandwagon a money club but you also want to seem like a hipster

Today is the day you die scum. There won't be good times anymore, just TSUUUUUUUUUs until the end of the Time.

Your resistance? In vain

Your defense? Useless

Your alliance? A joke

When the TSUUUUUUUUUs rise and the penalties start, you'll be doomed. Today will be the start of a new era, a era of Terror, Power and TSUUUs. It's beed a long time and maybe you have forgot but THE KING OF EUROPE IS BACK. AND QE MAKE NO PRISIONERS.

TSUGOD VULT

>this fucking storyline
Next-level shitposting

Noice

Good luck Juve bros, win it for Buffon.

Need more Chelsea pepe's tbqh

I will probably make a shit ton of Pepes this afternoon before the final. Maybe £'ll make some of Chelsea

You mean Die heilige Allianz™

hello Porto autist
t. Młynarczyk

Love you porto poster.

Hi, my man!

Why did you smoke during the half-time of games?

Because when you're polish and you have a mustache, you need to smoke.