Brown eyes

>brown eyes
>olive skin
Why is she considered white in america?

Attached: DPGWlv1X4AA-BIq.jpg (1200x675, 49K)

What do you think her genetic ancestry is? Looks like Jew nose

Probably italian and some sand nigger is my guess

whomst?

Because meds are considered white in america.
Meds aren't white.

BOXXY CONFIRMED NEGRO

Newfag

looks like a fat bitch nigger to me

Attached: wayne-catherine-rect.jpg (666x333, 36K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Because the people who dont like her politics consider everyone they hate white. I just think shes hot.

Attached: 1517543362888.jpg (800x1159, 158K)

fake ass uggo tittays right there fam

damn if thats her shes fuckin mint

Define white.
Also what the fuck does eye color have to do with skin color? You a fucking retard or something, boy?

You never seen a niggerfag with blue eyes?

White=white skin. Pretty simple.
Also blue eyes are a pretty good indicator of whiteness since it's a recessive gene.

Blonde hair blue eyes reporting in. Master race

Master race reporting in.

Attached: 1519154163557.jpg (750x758, 391K)

Lost

It’s friday friday, gonna get down on friday

So you're literally fucking autistic, or retarded, cool....

Beige is not white, so what is white. There are "white" Indians, Asians, Arabs. So what is white.

Are Saxons white, or are Franks white? Do you even know the history of "white" people. You stupid fucking retard.

Attached: ThisIsWhiteYouStupidFag.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Hey look at this, an African who has blue eyes. He must be white.

Attached: ThisIsBlackYouStupidFag.jpg (559x640, 42K)

thats boxxxxy, the girl on first pic is shoe0nhead

Kek mad mullato can't tell who is white. I bet you could easily tell whos asian and black... the problem is you mutts infiltrated the west to mess everything up.
Go back to your shithole country you brown eyed faggot.

Weekends here, and the children are loose.

Arab american here, i look white but I dont consider myself white. I agree that white should only be used for Northern Europeans only. Even italians and Spanish arent white.

Define white? Someone with european ancestry..The fuck is your point?

>i look white
>im arab
You only look white to shitskins and niggers abdul...

What makes you think I am part African?
Because you're too stupid to know what colors are? Or how genetics work?

As an Amerimutt, I can only trace my linage back to Irish, Scottish, English, Welsh, Italian, Polish, German, and Swedish.

My skin color is a very pale beige, and I have bright blue eyes. With dark blond/orange hair.

You literally are retarded, I wish I could say it was hilarious, but dipshits like you think you're experts about the five races.

>look at this genetic anomaly
>your whole argument is therefore false
Kek nice try though sand nigger

So, by your own admission, you are not white.
Kek liberalism is a deadly disease

>Hmm, I found who was behind of it...

Attached: auzive8rhhjj2544176000000.jpg (805x493, 40K)

What the fuck are you talking about dipshit?

You see a picture of an albino and suggest I think that all white people came from albinism? Yes admit that you're too fucking stupid to read.

I said that the skin color of that albino is white. Learn what colors are m8. Or how to read before you get all triggered.

Btw I'm "white" faggot.

Are you fucking retarded? You must be...

What is my "own admission". Tell me, since you apparently can read into words that are not there.

>read before triggered
>writes a whole essay disproving someone on Sup Forums
And you are still wrong.
I think it is time for you to an hero.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 8K)

Why you mad nigger?

Can you sand niggers just go back to afghanistan or w/e shithole country ur from,

He mad cuz he wrong bruh

So you're so retarded you think 7 sentences is an essay. I feel bad for who ever taught you, because they were obviously retarded and now you are too. Newfags just never will understand the complexities of being on this website for too long.

Mad? I'm simply stating the fact most of you dipshits don't know anything about race. Its hilarious that you think I'm angry though.

Wrong? I've asked for others to state a fact. What fact have I stated that is "wrong" my bruh.

Perhaps it is the fact black folk have blue eyes that is triggering you, because "only muh master race" can have blue eyes, right?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Copy pasta that isn't even properly copied from the original source.

Nice try newfag.

That's Waardenburg syndrome, it's a disease

Attached: 1520384718470.jpg (578x960, 42K)

>when newfag is the best insult you could come up with

Attached: ANHero.jpg (800x450, 48K)

>tfw you have been begging sh0e to be your findom mistress for two years and she won't accept

Sure... just keep telling yourself that, faggot. That'll make sure your whole reality doesn't come apart and you're the next faggot to write "bye /r9k/"

What was that, soyboy?