Mexican Trump supporter comes up with simple idea to record himself pledging allegiance to the American flag

> Mexican Trump supporter comes up with simple idea to record himself pledging allegiance to the American flag
> video goes viral
> Mexicans everywhere are getting el triggered mucho
> They threaten his life and his family's life on jewbook

Viral video: facebook com/keithavila82/videos/618394451644863/

You know what to do: facebook com/keithavila82/videos/623926524424989/

Other urls found in this thread:

leonelvaldes.yourkwagent.com/
youtu.be/Z0fI6Y9Gsdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Put it on youtube hombre

Fucking lol. I love this election

>be legal Mexican immigrant who loves the US
>decide to show your love
>other Mexicans shit on you
Someone is envious

Poor shit, thinking Trump supporters will accept him.

why wouldn't we? Don't lose sight of the goal man.

Peaceful migrants

Finally this mexicans are bro-tier meme can be put to bed for the false bullshit that it is.

Minus the pledging bro obviously.

We have nothing against legal immigrants of any kind.

They 2nd video shows a Mexican piece of trash threatening to rape and kill this guy's wife and son. So the guy put him on blast and shows where he works. We should help get this guy fired. He's a real estate broker. The same type of guy as the San Jose protestors.

He will just be thought of as another dirty spic that needs to go back if he doesn't toe the line 100%

I really never gave two shits about USA pride until this election. Seeing these dumb fucks waving Mexican flags at the beck and call of the fucking MSM has lit a small fire of nationalism within me.

Ann Coulter types are a huge part of Trumps base.

Proves Trump right that Mexicans are violent.

Trump haters are completely oblivious to the idea that Mexican is not a race and Muslims are Islam practitioners, not race.

Instead of being seen as a traitor that needs to die if he doesn't toe the other line 100%?

poor user, thinking ANY Trump supporters wont support him

did you not understand the god emperor's decree? ILLEGAL immigrants. youre no better than a bernie supporter

Same. I've started redpilling normies on facebook, mostly by focusing on the anti-american themes in their protests rather than the anti-trump part.

Seems to be working.

BUMP FOR THIS

if it's revealed, why are you not posting the info and proof he said that?

Rock and a hard place for conservaspics this election.

#ImWithHer
#HillaryArtillery

Trump should start every rally(and press conference for ultimate troll/effect) with the Pledge of Allegiance. Nothing stokes the fires of patriotism and nationalism like the Pledge of Allegiance, especially given all of the flag burning. This would be yuge imo

#Shill4Hill

Point being proven right here.

What you wanted a serious response with that shit bait?

>what I said isn't true

you must be new here

I did, it's in the 2nd link in the OP. It's a FB link since the video isn't on YouTube.

He was proven right already when Trump supporters got beaten in California, anti-Trump protesters are just reverse Sturmabteilung. I wouldn't be surprised if there will be threatening on voting night like there is in Middle Eastern countries.

There were plenty of us at the Redding rally and nobody said anything. I even stood next to a guy with "whitepride" tattooed on his chest and he said nothing about it as we both chanted for Trump and called for the building of the Wall.

Based. He knew what would happen too, fuck those pocho faggots.

Would pledge and clap together with

>They threaten his life and his family's life on jewbook

Literally every time kek. Why are leftists so violent?

Same for me. It wasn't like I was a dumb cunt that hated the country or anything, but I never cared much. The game has definitely changed though. USA strong.

tow*

That's cool, especially if you don't look white, but can you be sure he doesn't see you as a useful idiot? Would he respect you if you criticized Trump even a little? Obviously you can't know, but just please don't be naive about whats happening in this country racism-wise (on the left too yes).

I was about to thank you but I looked it up and it's toe.

Everyone in mexico consider them traitors and convince you they are bad people for being proud of being american. I fell for that propaganda when I lived in mexico, now that Ive lived here for 1 year I realize they are not traitors and are actually doing the right thing and am now trying to redpill my mexican friends and family.

False flagging intensifies

m8

I would say the mexicans who honor their nation by waving the flag(us flag) are bro teir, the ones who wave the mexican flag are traitors who should be executed for treason.

Hitler was right about you all along....

Why does he think Bernie people would not like him for pledging allegiance to USA?

"I've been found out"

We love Hispanic people, but we have to deport all the Mexicans.

Literally every Mexican friend of mine is a Trump supporter.

It's amazing how much actual, Americanized, legal Mexican immigrants fucking despises that shithole they fled from.

white hispanics are bro-tier
mexicans belong in the trash

ever see a cuban do this shit?
nope.
cubans are mostly spanish as far as I know.

As a Cuban who's always hated the burrito dwarves down the border, I admit that the norteƱos are kind of cute. They're obviously not ethnic and blanda'd all the way to the first inquisition.

>burrito dwarves
Oh my god, my sides. Thank you habibi

>burrito dwarves

>Pocho
You do know that a pocho is a white washed Mexican right?

Only you seem to think that.

No....just no....

here's is keller williams realty page:

>leonelvaldes.yourkwagent.com/

what a wonderful opportunity to dox and deport some ever so patriotic immigrants

When will they realize that all their chimping-out does is highlight the problems that Trump is talking about? They're practically giving him the election

Fucking cubans are literally niggers i have seen them burn american flags in Miami, don't fucking lie.

Why are people so full of hate, Sup Forums?

How is someone even able to to attack someone like this?

How can someone lack even the most basic forms of rationality?

This black Trump supporter fully accepts him.

>keithavila82/videos/618394451644863/
Comments look like Hispanics are overwhelmingly supporting him.

Based as fuck

This. It's just California Mexicans that are the problem.

>It's amazing how much actual, Americanized, legal Mexican immigrants fucking despises that shithole they fled from.

My mom left because there was no future for a dental hygienist where she came from. She doesn't understand how other Mexican immigrants can be so anti-Trump and so pro-illegals when people like her had to spend years becoming an American so that they could leave that shithole behind.

Your mom sounds like a good woman.

The vast majority are in support of him and Trump.

Are we actually going to do it? Are we going to meme someone into the most powerful position in the world.

Of Course Mate. These digits confirm,

Well dip me in shit, roll me bread crumbs, and call me a cuck. I like this Mexican man.

bump

CHECKED

I already do.

TREE KING

youtu.be/Z0fI6Y9Gsdw

Kek is with us....

lmao I wonder how many Jews pledged allegiance to Hitler before WWII

People like you are fucking cancer. This Hitler meme needs to fucking die.

Why?

>Implying a foreigner can commit treason.
They never promised allegiance to the US to begin with. They should've simply never been allowed in

What the actual fuck. You shit posted with an ad
People getting paid to shit post for Hollywood

This.

>But why would you change your citizenship and give up your heritage?

Why would you change your country to begin with if you're worried about that?

Also you're a faggot who obviously didn't participate in treeking's ascension live.

I guess the joke of the Macy's sign in the shot flew over your peabrained head.

TREEKING WAS A BLESSED PROPHET OF K-K

>with an ad

Its got copyrighted music.

>not using adblock

>posting political anything on Kikebook
>not setting your profile to private
I hope they lynch him so we can have our first martyr.

Trump is the epitome of AMERICA FUCK YEAH, i fucking love how booty blasted these spics are

This is pretty good way to show your support, they cannot ban anyone for pledging allegiance to the flag. All americans should do it, to show unity, and show that they will uphold the constitution.

He's not fucking Mexican, he's an American.

and he's all the better for it

Autism

In all seriousness, I suppose we all have this inside us to a certain extent. We can overcome anger, jealousy, but indignation is a powerful thing.

>being a literal racist 2016
Imagine if you were born in Mexico would you shoot yourself just because of that?
Just migrate legally like the man in the OP and be a law obiding citizen who contributes to society. That's all Trump is asking for.

Because he's an American first and not apart of the useful leftist, brown horde. I want an end to illegal immigration just like he does. Black Americans and legal Hispanics are hurt by illegal alien labor the most.

>be castizo
>abuelo came here as an infant over 100 years ago (LEGALLY!)
>he fought in WW2
>love country as much as he did
>now I'm a "whitewashed" and "race traitor"

Chicanos are crazy.

The Trump rally I went to had so much diversity, it would've given a merchant a boner if there weren't so much patriotism and happiness.

THOSE ARE SOME QT DOCTORS.

You're toeing right but toeing the line 100% is just getting your papers and referring yo yourself as American not Mexican. It's not that big of a deal, Pedro.

I know this prick, he's from my hometown (Porterville). He's part of the Westboro baptist church and stands around on corners with God Hates Fags signs. He's really a piece of shit, and one of the furthest things from a Christian.

Do not support this trash.

3rd gen Mexibro here. Went to the SD trump rally and felt like family among other diverse trump supporters.

I'm Mexican myself but don't think I'm a fucking prideful retared like some are. I'm not proud of my ancestors they were fucking nut jobs and, I don't care about Mexico there a third world shit hole literally fucking themselves over I don't care about other Mexicans or shit like, that I'm only out for myself.

He seems to be an attention whore

I know this anonymous poster. he's my neighbor and likes to make baseless claims against people on the internet without proof.

He is absolutely an attention whore. He also was a gangbanging piece of shit. My brother whooped his ass after stealing some of his CDs in high school. He's one of those "Im going to smoke meth for 4 years and be an absolute piece of shit and then find jesus and everything is forgiven" types.

>trust me with no evidence guys!

Can and will.

>has lit a small fire of nationalism within me.
Same, this election made me realize how important the United States is to me and to others.

Scroll down his facebook wall far enough, you'll see all his Westboro Baptist bullshit.