Feminism hatred

I would really like for /pol to redpill me on two specific subject.

Is it really so that profiled feminists work against defining men as rape victims?

Do they actually deny that women can be sexual predators?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dj8883DryKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll give you an example. Here in eurotrash country number one, I've seen debates where the claim that some feminists actually protest against defining women as perpetrators. How on earth do they justify this?

fuck

Holy fucking shit.

So much this.

I just can't get it to fit how the justify feminism being about equality and same rights. And then saying that a woman can't be a perpetrator in sexual abuse cases,because....?

WHAT

Fucking hell

Oh man

Can't wait for women to get drafted and die in combat.

:^)

You got to be shitting me!

I don´t even consider these creatures the same species. It´s better to think of them as malevolent freaks of nature.

It's 245 now. I wonder who that brave new freedom fighter is.

read up on erin pizzey

she set up the first shelters for battered women in the UK (and possibly the world, depending on the definition). Then when she got a bit of publicity feminists started joining her organisation. When she objected to their use of her organisation as a platform for their left-wing political activism (and their use of funds meant for battered women, not to mention an anti-capitalist bomb plot) they forced her out of her own organisation.

not deterred, she kept on working to help women in violent relationships. However, her refusal to toe the feminist line - in particular her willingness to acknowledge that two thirds of women in violent relationships were as violent, or even moreso, than their partner - led to an orchestrated campaign of death and bomb threats against her, to the point where she was forced to flee the country. She continued her work in America (and continued to get death threats from feminists. after speaking up about female pedophiles in new Mexico her dog was shot), before returning to England in the late 90s.

to this day she continues her work with women, and is now involved in several men's rights groups.

Thank you user. This was exactly the kind of information I was looking for.

if you're really interested Sargon of Akkad (the youtuber, not the mesopotamian warlord) did an extremely interesting interview with her. It's a bit long, but I listened to it and it's worth every minute

youtube.com/watch?v=dj8883DryKA

Did whoever make that also make this?

GODDAMN YOU WHITE CIS FUCKS YOU ALL NEED TO BURN IN HELL FUCKING PIGS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY DON'T YOU RESPECT WOMYN FUCKERS?!?!!?!

THIS THREAD IS LITTERALY HATE SPEECH AND I AM CALLING THE POLICE ON ALL OF YOU RAPISTS!!!!

Calm down, jafir.

((()))
What a coincidence

>be female
>constantly told whole life that you're defacto a feminist
>you can do anything
>go be an astronaut or a scientist
>literally all I want from the time I'm 7 is to be a mother and keep house properly
>looked down on and judged mercilessly for it

feminism is the reason I'm miserable today working a career I don't want surrounded by men who don't want to settle down until their 40s.

>This triggers females

honestly, i don't really have a problem with this. Why should women get to spend all day at home watching TV while men work?

The Money Printers need to have a feminized labor class to do all their work for them, while maintaining a more or less masculinized upper class to rule it all.

That is why you see the attack on Traditional White Male Culture all over the world.

The people who print your money and decide who gets the new money as a loan are back door supporting the destruction of most patriarchal culture.

Primarily because females only have up to 30 to produce normal healthy children, and that age is when you start getting into good positions in companies. Not to mention women aren't able to make as much since they go into stupid shitty careers that pay low, so her being the bread winner would not be as advantageous or efficient then the male being the breadwinner.

>so her being the bread winner would not be as advantageous or efficient then the male being the breadwinner.
it's not like it's either or. The fact that she can't be as successful as a man due to family commitments is no reason for her to stop trying entirely

>Do they actually deny that women can be sexual predators?
Always remain one step ahead from women you just met and will meet, pic related.

Stable successful families require at least one person staying home, user.

Fuck off. sounds extremely succesful in my book. Keep at it Lady user. If you do a good job you will help promote a wholesome society by raising wholesome kids. Or at least kids who become wholesome once they tire of degeneracy at College.