If you had to kill 6 millions people, how would you do it ?

Because burning them or gassing them seems like a really slow process. It is expensive and takes a lot of time.
I would just use big ships and throw them in the fucking ocean far away from the coast. Looks way more effective, plus you can bring a big amount of people.

If 6 million people were in a country I'd let liberalism take over and send a bunch of mudslimes and spics over whilst brainwashing the 6 million that it's a good thing.

That makes it way harder to count and process them. Its also a much more great and frightening image your enemies can grab hold of.

even at 1000 people per boat thats 6000 boats man

easiest way to kill 6 million people would to be to enforce a no-fly zone over sub-Saharan africa. no one lands, no one mines, no one touches it

i would dump them in every body of water in europe that the nazis controlled including reservoirs . alos leave plenty out on the main roads and bridges and pull the troops back to germany so the allies have to trek through yellow fever ect contaminated zones and the nazis have better odds of playing defense without being spread to thin

i know you didnt ask about the german military in WW2 but its implied that this is what your talking about

zika

Turn them into food and sell it

Masturbation machines probably or ride around on motorcycles throwing axes at them.

Round them up and send them to the Muslim infested Palestine.

>recycle them
>environmentalists happy

A giant rollercoaster that goes through an oven.

Bullet in the world.

Drown seens a funny way too.

Maybe flay them if these 6 millions are really hated

Excavate a giant pit and keep throwing people in. Pour concrete over it continously

Inukes

just make a pit and keep pouring more people over it
once you run out of people you let the top layer to starve and then you can cover it up with dirt again

With a disease.

With a disease. Pick and chose inoculations for people you want alive, then release the disease on the population. It will purge the population for you. Might take a couple of years to inoculate everyone, a few months to purge the vast majority of targets, but it will work.

Frankly, Hitler was an amateur compared to me.

Old age and natural causes.

feels

yeah, didn't really think of that

Fucking kek

Poison the water

Old age.

I'd repeal Obama Care.

>Poison the water
Jew Detected

What game/sandbox is that?

>take prisoner
>force to dig
>shoot
>bury

Besiege

kek

Besiege

Show them a dime and tell them that the last survivor will get it

a modern holocaust would probably involve tractor trailers outfitted with gas chambers. load people on them like cargo, gas them, then dispose of them somehow.

Ok thanks. :)