Which country has the worst tourists?

Which country has the worst tourists?

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/british_orienteering_team_cross_russian_border_down_beers_get_detained_by_border_guards/9678974
youtube.com/watch?v=XaPzN2gD3PQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America

UK

China

POST MORE BABS

BABS
A
B
S

delete this

Canada(USA)

fuck you too

China

fpbp

China.

Coincidentally India is the worst country I've ever been to. Disgusting.

When was the last time America made shitting in hotel pools a fad?

delete this image mate

1. China
2. America
3. Saudis
4. Eastern Europeans

China of course

China and Germany

C H I N A

this

Russians
Brits
French
Germans

i like the french!

China
Canada
Israel

Everyone knows this country is filthy. You are a moron for coming here.

America

Americans

In my experience Canadians from Alberta. Specifically middle aged + from Alberta. They always bitch about something and compare how much better they think Canada is.

india, china, taiwan

You both know you've never even met a Canadian

America.

loud Asians with fully automatic assault cameras and no awareness of their surroundings

everyone else is fine

China

>loud
>messy
>annoying language
>don't tip
>chainsmokers
>can't speak english for shit, certainly not french
>can't drive

Best tourists are Americans, Europeans in general, and Japanese.

Chinese and drunk Brits. Brits who aren't drunks are perfectly fine people, but the moment you put booze in them they become insufferable cunts.

America

Americans always come up here with a chip on their shoulder. Brits I don't think realize how obnoxious they are. Chinese and Koreans are just oblivious.

I notice French people who come to Quebec always talk with a condescending tone. So fuck them.

China then USA then the rest

because every tourists suck, honestly

Can we agree Germans are the best tourists?

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/british_orienteering_team_cross_russian_border_down_beers_get_detained_by_border_guards/9678974

Br*ts. Some germans did the same thing few days ago, but I couldn't find english news article about it.

No one said italians? Usually our ability to speak triggers foreigners who are apparently mute but not deaf

>thread about anything
>Italians come shitting on themselves without anyone mentioning them

Why do they do this?

>italians

Who? Can they even afford to travel?

What do Italian tourist do that would draw ire?

You haven't been to Mallorca then, also I heard there are obnoxious Germans with camper vans in Norway.

no one has ever seen a tourist from Med

Israel

T. I work in Sunny beach

brits, desu.

anyone ever here got treated like a tourist in his own country? I went to this chinese restaurant this evening with my mom and little brother, and not one of the waitresses could speak hungarian, but all spoke perfect english. which is weird, because we've been going to this place for almost a decade now, and the staff always had one or two people who at least knew basic hungarian, and it's not like they're some obscure buffet where everyone's family, but a pretty well known and popular restaurant that's been in business for more than twenty years now

ANGLO'D

Argentinians

France or china.

According to /trv/, it's us and China. From all the "travellers" I know, I would probably agree.

why?

They shouldn't let the brits off the island

Brits

>and not one of the waitresses could speak hungarian
>all spoke perfect english
>a pretty well known and popular restaurant that's been in business for more than twenty years now
>and the staff always had one or two people who at least knew basic hungarian
COLINISED
but seriously, this is varg level refusal to integrate
well, almost

Australians are fucking everywhere, why?

Most people hate Australian travellers because they tend to go in large groups for the sole purpose of getting drunk and doing stupid shit, usually in SEA. You may not have experienced them for this reason.

Not sure, but I'm guessing because we're fairly rich as a nation and we give generous welfare to university students who have lots of time off to travel. Dunno if it's like this in other countries but literally half of my year is spent on break from university. There's also very little to do here which forces people to travel overseas. And one of the biggest reasons is that we consider ourselves uncultured, so many people see travelling as a way of becoming culturally enlightened and superior.

1. Arabs
2. Chinese
3. Spanish
4. Americans

everyone else is alright

Jup

Young Americans
American marines
Chinese people in general

english animals

For regular tourists, easily China.

For study abroad/long term tourists, Australia no doubt. Guys who were your sort of run of the mill 'losers', for lack of a better term, in Australia always have this idea that if they go to college in the US things will be different and they will get the whole Animal House-meme college experience. It's a really common phenomenon I see at rush events and parties, at my school anyways.

Protip: If you were an autistic weirdo before, going to school in the US won't change anything. If you were normal in Australia, then you will probably be fine. Also no one gives a fuck about yall's accent, maybe 20 years ago it might have got you somewhere, but at this point no one will find you interesting just because you sound like dundee. Just act normal, and stop with the whole tank top/board shorts/flip flops/white sunglasses-bro look. People will like you a lot more if you just act like yourself, instead of what you think americans like.

this

fuck american

Kek, that bro look you described isn't trying to impress Americans, it's the normie uniform here

At least our non-niggers tip well

This. Fuck american tourists acting like they own everything, truly narcissistic cunts.
Tipical american idiots. Stay in your cunt pls

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Russia, China, the Indian subcontinent, Arabian countries, Spain, UK (young people), South America in general

We probably are really bad.
I've gone to Japan and South Korea with groups and the whole time in both places I remember being so embarrassed by my fucking loud classmates

Spanish tourists are usually pretty cringe-worthy desu.

1. China
2. Russia
3. America

Special mention for Germans who are autistic as fuck

Italian tourists in the subway are loud as fuck. screaming and flailing their arms like lunatics. And they walk slow - so so slow.

it's not loudness, it's joy of life.

Brits

Came here to post this

used to be true but not anymore

wait a minute.... that flag...

Europeans are the ones who are rude, this is what it's like IRL.

youtube.com/watch?v=XaPzN2gD3PQ

>Chinese tourists
Terrible drivers, loud, smokers, spitters, cheapskates, don't know how to queue
>Americans
Completely ignorant of the most basic historical and geographical context of the country they are travelling through. Makes them seem unbearably stupid.

Best tourists;
Commonwealth country citizens and Europeans, especially northern Europeans.

objectively Russians, Brits, and Chinese. There's really not any room for debate on it.

Do Brits even go to Poland? Seems Poland came to them

keep your day job

>go to local history museum
>have a bunch of old fishing boats on exebtion which is cool
>during summer time so some tourists are around
>hear loud american familiy yelling
>see them look at a fisher mans boat from the 1800's
>hear the father go "Look kids, that boat we see right there might have been used in a viking raid some hundred years ago"
>mfw
>leave

I wasn't joking

yes they do

>events which have most certainly occurred

buttblasted american detected

On the cringe end of things, Americans are the absolute worst. However, in all areas outside that I would say Russians. They destroy everything they come across, like locusts

UK
English actually.

>Barman in a tourist orientated bar in the centre of Brussels

>Americans

Loud, obnoxious, arrogant, unintelligent. Almost universal, this one. Stay the fuck away.

>Brits

Loud, drunk, idiots, cant hold their drink. What the fuck is the point in going abroad for the sole purpose of getting drunk? Save the cost of the air fare and the hotel and shit up your own fucking towns.

Also you're all fat and insist on peeling your shit polo shirts or england football jerseys off at the merest hint of sun. Fuck off.

Scots are bros though.

>Brazil

Either pretty nice guys, or ultra-degenerate who need shooting. At least with the Brits and the Americans, there is some floor to the scumminess, with Brazil, the worst ones will always surprise you.

As for the other ones mentioned, I dont find as bad;

>Chinese: Always quiet and respectful, the few times they get in the way is usually caused by not understanding how things work and bad English
>Russians: Have a sense of honour, at least. They'll destroy things, but offer to pay for it afterwards and help you clean up. Good tippers.

Gulf Arabs
Orthodox Jews
Mainland Chinese
Russians
Australians

Just ask anyone working at an airport/hotel.

The only non-American tourist I've spoken to was a Ukrainian guy, shortly after Crimea was annexed. He came into the store I worked at, wanted to buy smokes. Looked young so I ID'd him and he hands me this ID that's all in slav runes. Checked the birthday, and asked if he was Russian. He wasn't impressed lol.