Since 1998 500,000 people dead by guns in USA alone

since 1998 500,000 people dead by guns in USA alone

that is more dead people than united states military during WW1 and WW2

33 mass shootings in 60 days in 2018 alone

Nicolas Cruz who did the Florida shooting killing innocent children posted a picture on his Instagram of 150 rounds of 5.56 mm rounds saying

(just bought these for $30)

it takes 1 bullet to take someones life and Americans think 150 rounds for $30 is okay?

the innocent life of children and war veterans aren't even safe anymore

so 150 rounds of ammunition for $30 in exchange for the lives of 17 children is fucking disgusting

i mean look at UK and Australia they have the same rate of terrorist attacks as USA

but guess what they had 1 mass shooting and permanently banned all guns

and you fucking retards have the audacity to give civilians military grade weapons and call it a amendment. YOU ARE ALL KILLING EACH OTHER EVERY FUCKING DAY SO MUCH FOR DEFENSE

id rather have 1-2 terrorist attacks a year along with 300 acid attacks a year than being mowed down every fucking day by guns

DuH bUmP StOck Is NOt IlLEgUl

BeCus It DoEs NoT MaKe A gUn AuToMaTic

I MeAn YeS iT FoRceS yoU tO ShOoT fAsTEr

AnD iT DiD MoW DoWn 600 pEoPlE iN 1 MiNUtE iN lAs VeGas

BuT tIs nOt AuTo sO NoT IlLEaGAl

this is why the world fucking hates you idiots

Attached: itneedstostop.jpg (720x540, 120K)

your mom gay

addressing only the pic because your post looks like shit
>only taking in to account deaths
>not mentioning "you're FAR FAR FAR more likely than all those to not use your gun on anyone"

people who cant defend themselves from attackers are worthless and deserve to be killed. this is why shootings have never bothered me. coddle the weak and weakness will flourish.

it's black people killing each other here.

82% of all gun deaths in developed nations happen here. 60% are black victims. 92% are killed by other blacks. 3% of that 60% are killed by cops.

the demographic that would be doing the killing would probably be certain blacks aged 15-50, so that reduces the number to maybe 15 million people out of 1.2 billion (people in developed nations) killing over 40% of people that die from guns.

the white mass shooters are rare. white serial killers are also rare and both combined have hardly any body count. people say they're the worst but when blacks just kill 50 of each other a day in this nation compared to 20 once every 8 months it isn't comparable. also, it takes patience and intelligence to be a serial killer or mass shooter; something blacks don't have.

blacks in the US are the worst, most dangerous group in the world when it comes to guns.

aliens, if they came here, would NEVER contact the US.

>it's black people killing each other here.

right.....

Attached: mass-killers.jpg (960x720, 102K)

When you take daily murders in black ghetto neighborhoods and compare them to these guys, you have a pretty pathetic argument.

So every time you go to a concert, the mall or a church you walk around with guns?

The vast majority of gun related deaths are do to crime committed with handguns. But there aren’t “assault handguns” so people aren’t afraid of them.

At least in the black ghettos it’s usually a gang member killing another gang member. Those dude will just kill innocent unsuspecting people who did know what was coming. So how are to blacks worse again?

we just need to keep guns out of the hands of liberals.
BAN DEMOCRATS FROM OWNING GUNS

Attached: Democratssn.jpg (960x880, 207K)

Yeah because that law could somehow get passed through Congress... not going to happen

Break out the nigger murders from gun stats. The US has a nigger problem, not a gun problem.

Attached: niggers-gun-control.jpg (640x624, 68K)

And how are you going to fix this “nigger” problem hm? Are you Dylann fucking Roof?

Lol wow you threw booth on there. Nice meme shit post.

/thread

Okay? All you proved was that guns have been around for hundreds of years, yet we’re dealing with a weird 1998+ phenomenom. You essentially just debunked your own arguement in the first sentence. It’s not guns, it’s the insecureities and ego of man that commit these acts.

Attached: ABB98B85-FFF2-417F-AFAD-5C7D016CEC9D.jpg (720x745, 163K)

blacks are worse because they kill eachother, you making up stories about other races have no meaning :)

Pic related

if im not allowed to be armed i don't bother wasting my time there.

>changing the argument from 'blacks kill less' to 'blacks kill less innocent people'
I'm not the same user, I'm black and even I know the stats
the fact that you're willing to assume that gang members kill less innocent people just to defend your argument speaks volumes

I said at least with most black gun deaths it’s usually a criminal killing another criminal. The white shooter go for innocent people that can’t defend themselves. I’m wondering how you think the blacks are worse and no you can’t point to that black kid that picked on you at school

With the exception of Dylan Roof, all were card carrying liberals or products of liberal homes.
Makes you think.

Goddamn. Lol. The left really can't meme.
They're aggressively bad at it.

Okay show me one black guy that has committed a mass shooting in a public space outside a ghetto

Highschool walkout fag dectected.
/thread

Why does the rest of the world care if we kill each other here?

lol.
>trying to paint black gun crime as some noble, chivalrous thing where only urban combatants are targeted
>conveniently ignoring the scores of toddlers those cross-eyed shit heads have hit and killed with stray rounds
stay dumb and salty

? Black are worst. Google black crime statistics. Statistics dont lie. Youre just a media fag that thinks a few mass shootings caused by white people mean white people are worse or something. GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE . not that hard. There are only 1000000000s of statistics on black crimes even though are double the amount of white people in the u.s. , black do more violent crime.
PROVE ME WRONG. OH WAIT YOU FUCKING CANT
highschool neck beard autist faggot

>citing the new england journal of medicine unironically
>not evaluating sources
>not seeing the obvious connection between the political agendas of organizations and the patently false information they manufacture to achieve those objectives

shiggy, but i know y'all are just that committed to the lie.

It’s just kind of surprising that a country that often hails itself as the best deals with some serious third world problems that you don’t see in other first world countries

Americans removing large numbers of Americans from the world.
>implying this is a bad thing

I know for a fucking fact you cannot find 150 rounds of 5.56 or 7.62 for $30
The rest of your "stats" are equally full of shit too.

comparing deaths from 6 year period to a 20 year period is not equitably

>innocent life of war veterans
top kek fgt

the UK & Australia had less than 5% as many guns as America. A ban is logistically impossible and will never happen, but keep beating that skull full of shit on top of your neck against a wall in hopes that'll change it.

>150 rounds of ammunition for $30 in exchange for the lives of 17 children is fucking disgusting

I agree. That shit isn't worth more than like $10 tops.

equitable*
mobile posting always blows.

Hey I never said that innocent people don’t get caught in gang crossfire’s sometimes, but it’s about intent. I’m less pissed about some gangbanger going after another than I am about dudes who go into schools, churches, malls, concerts, clubs and what not and try to kill as many unarmed people as possible. What’s so hard to understand about that? They are both criminals in my eyes and deserved harsh punishment, but one is inherently more insidious than the other

>equitable
I don't think the point was meant to be a comparison in terms of timeframe, but rather just an eye opening fact. You'd expect WW1&2 to have claimed more lives than gun-related violence, but that logical intuition would be wrong, which is, I think, the point OP was trying to make.

>implying those 17 kids that got splattered weren't all replaced within half an hour of their deaths

the human birth rate far surpasses the death rate.

Hahah damn you must be insecure, I’ve seen the crimes stats idiot. How are you going to fix the “nigger” problem in a real and practical way that could actually work hm?

nah.
they're both pieces of shit, but go ahead and split hairs, nigger crime apologist.

Waiting for my gun to start killing people.
But for the past week it has just set there, hasn’t moved

Attached: 87E13C82-8630-431E-B25F-B458924F98E8.jpg (2592x1936, 1.62M)

Uhhh... What? I'm just pointing out that you misinterpreted the message OP was trying to get across. I don't have a dog in this race. Calm yourself.

I live outside of a decent sized city, not big not small. My house though it is 5 minutes from the city is in a tiny little strip that is unincorporated and just part of the county. If I have a problem here only the sheriffs office will respond. Problem with that is all the sheriffs are on the other side of the city where most of the unincorporated land is it takes them 45 minutes to and hour to get to me. I need a gun in the house even though I don't love guns I now understand why we need them

Nic Cruz' gun didn't just sit there though did it?

80% of those gun deaths are suicides, you retard.

Attached: image.jpg (540x540, 52K)

It’s just sat there? Hm that’s odd because I thought it was supposed to be attached to your hip 24/7 to help with your social anxiety

Look samefag, "his" point is still shit and based of an apples and oranges comparison.
And if you remove the black gun crime statistics, those numbers are reduced dramatically.
Liberals love to blame anything but the individual because they are inherently incapable of handling facts or reality like functional adults. It's easier to throw a tantrum and make absurd assertions and even more absurd comparisons than it is to just admit that they're not correct 100% of the time.
Maybe that's why so many maladjusted lefties shoot schools and churches.

Attached: liberals shoot schools and blame guns because they have no capacity for accountability and cannot ha (290x174, 13K)

Guns in America are about perceived safety, not actual safety. Since when do they care about facts?

your reply only proves my point.
all you guys have is mimicry and name calling.
this is precisely why you get called "kid" all the time, kid.

Attached: reaction_laugh_worf.gif (255x255, 1.1M)

Not all guns are bad OP
Instead of killing people, my AR decided to mow the grass

Attached: 113398C9-1FA8-4ACF-A464-15F30BEABCAA.jpg (2048x1176, 398K)

The availability of guns increases succesful suicides by A LOT.

Go look up the deaths of cancer, and heart disease compared to guns.

I won't wait, you're not worth the time, just like focusing on gun violence isn't.

Attached: 1491341448420.jpg (1024x536, 102K)

Hi, OP.

nah

>A LOT
lol. capslock is cruise control for dipshits who don't have an actual point & "A LOT" isn't exactly a definitive or though-provoking statistic.
maybe you can ban tall buildings and razor blades too, yeah? fuckwit.

Of course a Family with guns is more likely to shoot a family member - THEY HAVE GUNS

youre probably as poor as your argument

So let people kill themselves if they want to. FUCK. There are too many of us anyway if the snowflakes can't deal with the fact that you don't get participation trophies in the real world then we don't need them

>outright and almost instantaneous denial
Confirmed for samefag.

Lol, he's not comparing the TIMEFRAME, you absolute fucking moron. He's simply saying "hey, isn't it interesting that in the last 20 years, more people died from gun violence than all the people who died in WW1 & 2?"

It is completely irrelevant that the timescales are not the same. I'm not sure why this is a hard concept for you to understand.

I have absolutely zero opinion on this matter. I honestly don't give a fuck either way. I'm simply correcting your mistaken perception of the point he was trying to make.

You're welcome, you fucking idiot.

Yes because we should just view each mass shooting that happens every other week and just blame the individual responsible and not see this as any larger issue. The only thing odd about thar though is that it almost uniquely happens in the US and not other first world nations

480,000 die from smoking per year. So it took 20 years for guns to catch up to what smoke does per year in the US. HMMMMMMMMMM

Get shootin, there's work to do to catch up.

There is no amount of legislation that can prevent an evil person from killing others.
It could be planes into a building
It could be a truck driven down a sidewalk
It could be fuel and fertilizer

Banning guns will not stop evil people

Attached: 8EE8679F-9B04-46DD-87E2-373AEC1B97BC.png (500x398, 89K)

Far more killed on the roads

That's because America did jack fuckig all in both world wars. That's why they "won". You take away Americas guns and you get an uncontrollable full blown dystopic tyrannical state of autism. Look at it so far. You need to go the other way. Free market economics. Just look at California.

>when you're a "conservative" and think "memeing" is some kind of skilled labor.

That's why you get called "retarded hick" so much, retarded hick.

>I agree. That shit isn't worth more than like $10 tops.

It's like he was just wadding up dollar bills and throwing them down range at nothing.

Suicides are often impulsive, guns allow for impulsive actions like almost nothing else. Takes a minute to google that shit.

See what I don’t get is the number game OP is trying to play. There is far worse shit in the world that kills

So guess nothing really matters then right? We’ll all die someday hm? So no need to do anything and we should just ignore mass shootings as if it were some regular everyday type of death right??

What problem? There's no problem!
You don't understand the problem, nobody does.
You can't understand the problem, it's impossible.
The problem is unsolvable.
The problem is an evil conspiracy against good people like me.
The problem must be continued, spare no expense in financial or or human cost.

Every gun thread ever.
Octogenarian level stupidity is fighting to stay relevant, but it is in die-off.

>20¢ a round
Unless they were steel cased, that's a hell of a deal.

Banning guns won't do anything, the muslim guy with his truck of peace in france managed to slaughter 86 innocents in the name of islam, that's more than the vegas shooter managed with dozens of automatic weapons and thousands of rounds.

Let that sink in.

Attached: alluhakbar.jpg (700x394, 64K)

So then why dont we ban muslim

When someone abuses the 1st amendment that individual is punished.
When someone abuses the 2nd amendment
People want to restrict the rights of millions of law abiding gun owners.

Attached: 2E970C0A-3F57-4100-81B2-3A2F3860BD78.jpg (452x296, 33K)

such desperation to take them away, much of it by the rich to the middle class and all of it condescending, honestly you're the best propaganda we could ask for

Attached: 1521259339096.jpg (650x975, 71K)

Around 8000 people are murdered with firearms each year. 80% of those are black and hispanic gang bangers killing each other for sport in gun free zone ghettos run by democrats.

Gun violence is literally a non-issue for your average American and no one in congress is going to support gun control.

Gun grabber tears are sweet though :^)

Attached: 1463933323740.gif (500x260, 1017K)

Who do you work for?

Your agenda is showing.

We need MORE GUNS

Attached: gun control pods.jpg (425x509, 35K)

>dudes who go into schools, churches, malls, concerts, clubs and what not and try to kill as many unarmed people as possible.
That's generally an islamic problem

Attached: img_174.jpg (852x805, 221K)

It's almost like they don't value human life until it's gone. Also fuck anyone who has a physical deformity and needs to defend themselves.

You are retarded. Use your emotions more fag. Point being. Until the shit that kills more cars, alcohol, smoking, prescription drugs are delt with what’s the point of taking on gun violence. Also obesity. That’s higher per year too

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Attached: 1ba7b669e580b92cc7ef0d4361e3dd29.jpg (500x575, 49K)

Wow, hey, did you know that people can have more than one conversation about things at the same time? How fucking autistic are you that you can't handle more than one idea in your pea-brain at a time?

WWII took millions of lives and the relatively low death toll in the United States has more to do with that country's relatively small contribution to the war effort (in terms of lives not equipment and industrial capacity) than anything else.

The statistic OP used in his comparison was intentionally misleading for a reason. He's a piece of shit gun-grabbing shill or imbecile child-protestor and not interested in real solutions or a real discussion.

The United States is a violent nation. It's not like Mexico or some African or Middle-Eastern shit hole with runaway insane violence and Cartel/ISIS videos appearing regularly or China where human life is simply so overwhelmingly abundant that it fosters a cruel culture of who gives a shit. It's an aggressively violent culture created by men who conquered the land under our feet through violence. Americans are inherently ready to resolve problems with guns and equipped to do so. That is never going to change. The right to possess the means to defend ourselves in this environment is enshrined in the Constitution of the country. When these soybabies and over-medicated, out of shape pussies can get together enough support for a Constitutional Convention then the rest of us will get worried about their desire for fewer guns and more transgender restrooms.

If by Muslim you mean a terrorist then sure why not. I’m pretty sure that being a known terrorist is already banned in the country. You can’t ban Muslims just like how you can’t ban Jews or Christians, but hopefully you already knew that

that's not the argument you dense fuck! the argument was which demographic causes more gun crime and have you ever seen a shoplifters in a wrecked thread? go shill on another website

Pic related

Attached: DD2C53FB-C962-49B2-AE73-7CEF2A7333DD.jpg (799x444, 44K)

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

Attached: 1407215923635.jpg (905x974, 291K)

Take away a killer's gun and he will get a knife. Take away the knife and he will use a fork, take away the fork and they may use their own fingernails. Killers will be killers.

>still moving the goalposts as you "demand" proof.

fuck off nigger.

Attached: cc31e9cda5.jpg (1171x753, 120K)

Yet again idiot you can’t ban people you don’t like, but we could update our gun laws to reflect a more modern, first world society

Since 1973
60,228,015 children
have been killed by abortion
as of March 17 2018 Another
>72,226 children have been killed
The United States does not have a gun problem it has an infanticide problem

It's a fetus it's just a bunch of cells user, Shut the fuck up why don't you take some skin put it under a microscope and guess what you'll see..... it's made up of cells a baby starts out as cells because Humans are made of cells

Fair point. But the argument isn't flawed in the way that user was arguing before. That's all I was trying to point out.

Take away the civilian's weapons and the criminals will be the only ones left with weapons.

Self defense is a human right

BOWIE COUNTY, TX (KLTV) - Authorities in Bowie County are investigating an incident in which a private citizen shot a man who was allegedly trying to break into the person’s home Wednesday night.

Attached: 103DB1F2-978F-40F7-859B-B0B5C2120388.jpg (1512x2016, 635K)

>SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.
Just on the principle: Would you be ok with inviduals owning nuclear weapons and having full control over them?