>Starts fingering herself in bed next to me
>"Common annon, fuck me please"
>"Not today, I'm too tired let me sleep"
>Go in a deep blissful sleep
>Sexually frustrated gf

Does this make me an APLHA male

Attached: AlphaMale.jpg (634x690, 66K)

no youre a faggot

shes gonna take her sexual frustration and get it out with another dude, lol OP cucked

No. Quite the opposite actually. You don't have the energy to satisfy your woman. A man satisfies his woman sexually.

Attached: a man provides.jpg (1920x1080, 72K)

No. It's the women's job to satisfy her man

Bitch better know her place.

Attached: 1509555582003.jpg (1500x1500, 278K)

I'll always end up with super horny women and it's so exhausting. doesn't make me feel alpha at all though, when she wants to fuck a third time and i thougt the second time was annoying already

you're a low T soyboy and she's going to cuck you

I don't trust a man who can't make his woman have an orgasm. I think of him as weak and incomplete. I see a direct correlation between this and his ability to perform at work; and therefor, his value to society.

Beta

it's called having a low sex drive, not being alpha, and she and her friends must be laughing about you for that

when do you ever know wether or not a guy is able to make his gf cum? mostly they don't even know themselves

Fuck those are ugly kids.

Virgins detected

Having sex while being really tired is the worst, you don't enjoy a thing and your head pains all the time, the endorphins remedy this a little but it's not worthy, nowadays i do sex the same way i get prepared for work out, well rested and full of energy and it's a lot better.

HAHHAHAHA
oh man...
You're like meat on a stick surrounded by a pack of wolves
Good luck out there; you're gonna need it

i lost my virginity january 6th 2008

Had sex once detected

>I'll always end up with super horny women and it's so exhausting. doesn't make me feel alpha at all though, when she wants to fuck a third time and i thougt the second time was annoying already
the trick here is to last long, you don't need to fuck her 2 or 3 times a single day if you last 4 - 6 hours and your orgasm will be great

I don't follow

I lost my virginity in March of 2006

MFW have trap GF.
>always horny
>sex in the morning, lunch and night
>sometimes wake up during the night too
>must beg for it or no sex
>couple times was awaken being sucked by GF
>know it's place

You weak OP.
MFW when no face.

>the "had sex once" guy is now supposed to be a thing

Ofc you don't follow, you're obviously retarded

>if you last 4 - 6 hours
that sounds awful

You have a boyfriend user
A boyfriend who dresses up in women's clothes.

considering i had 3 gfs spanning for a total of 6 years, with an average of 10 fucks a week, i'd say i had sex roughly 3000 times

why so? it's too much? too little?

The point is you never had a long term relationship where you lived with your girl and not having sex once in a awhile is not a big deal

>Actually remembering the exact date he lost his virginity

What a beta cuck lmao

You just blew my mind. If a man can't satisfy a woman, he's worth nothing to society. Fuck yeah, user.

Kek, sure kid

Either you aren't doing the fun stuff, or you're fucked in the head mate. I've gone 6+ hours 69ing and it was insane

Stop making him think I said your lame comments. Let him figure it out himself. You're cookie cutter garbage. Vanilla human. Soft serve.

Fuck her as soon as you wake up then

I fuck like 10 times a day....

10 times a week? Lmao what a low libido you have.

You lack alpha maleness and testosterone levels. You are not at the peak of your sexual performance.

way too much, I work 9 hours, sleep 8 hours and if I fuck 6 hours daily I have exacty 1 hour for everything else

Smoke some weed first. Stoned sex is 11/10

Shut up that was satire you dumb cunt. Only foolish people think in such absolutes. You're a monkey.

Happens to me all the time, give her 2-3 g-spot orgasms with your fingers. She’s very satisfied and you don’t have to buy.

Only if your tolerance is near zero. When you haven't smoked for 3 months and get BAKED then it's good

I feel you user, adult life is a pain in the ass.

The fact that you find the need to prove yourself on an anonymous chink image board makes you the biggest beta around.

Good question. put yourself in her position. Has she ever denied you sex? (If so, then TO HELL WITH HER)
If she has rolled over or backed her ass up then no. you're not alpha.

Attached: 218357.jpg (640x480, 48K)

ABOMINATIONS!

The main problem is that she was horny THAT day and only that day, maybe her period was close, she won't feel the same the next day or maybe if you are lucky, that's how girls are, they won't go around jerking 24/7 like us

That's a sexy and horny dude then.
That can be more feminine and caring that most gold diggers nowadays.
Albeit can't feel attracted to the male form.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: waiting.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

There's literally nothing wrong with being black

Attached: 252efe43a040b71cea8354c3c58111d7fb82b70b5534f888e28bfd65fc5fa267.gif (411x488, 659K)

She's gonna call Tyrone or Chad

As long you live in Africa.

Tell me, honestly, you wouldn't tear Brittany Venti ass up with those tits and please cum on my face look.

Attached: 1515839794940.jpg (539x960, 28K)