joe rogan talks about it

Have fun with your opiate like withdrawals when fda bans it lol

Take it every day for when I work out. Makes it unbelievably easy

Kevin?

its used to treat opiate withdrawals

Just started taking it again, best on empty stomach

Steven?

Nice try retard

They aren't going to ban it but individual states might, several already have.

To the OP, what's your favorite vendor? I just started a few months ago, I'm using some red maeng da from Gaia.

nothing special about it, a couple of capsules in the morning can give you a boost.

I was taking it every morning for a long time. no such withdrawals

All it does for me is maybe puts me in a better mood sometimes, give me a little bit of focus and energy. In higher doses it just makes me sick and lightheaded

Red mang da is very nice, if u like red vein try supernaturalbotonicals they have red vain starter packs and happy hippo is a great vendor too

Around 4/5 grams gives me a body high like percs with strains like bali and malaysian

Thus. Exactly this. I take the right amount to get a little buzz in The am.

I bought '000' size capsules for my kratom

Fits about .5 grams per capsule

I've heard of them, i'll order a sample pack soon. I have one sample on the way from Herbal RVA.

Do you like greens? Do you guys think there's really any difference between red and green and white? I read they are how old the plant is, white is young, green is riper, and red is the oldest.

What would you recommend for the best warm fuzzy euphoria? Lots of guys swear by Green maeng da and geen hulu

Kevin, Steven! Im Robert, remember me?

i just looked at supernaturalbotanicals, what the fuck is up with the price??!?!?!?

100 bucks for 226 grams???? What the FUCK?

I had to use this stuff religiously to get through my shitty call center job... I used to mix a handful with chocolate milk and down it... it would get me very sick. Then I started to make tea with it instead and that was better. I’m not a very big fan I would prefer a hydrocodone.

Red is a more sedative then green and white is more energetic, for yhe best body high of would get red bali or jusy bali and super green malay is my favorite for a nice warm fuzzy body high. Drink 4-6 grams on an empty stomach and your chillin for hours

Go home robert

huge ripoff, you should never pay over $80 for a kilo

I used it 1,5 year. Rewired my life, began new projects, feeling awesomely good. Had to stop because I couldn't travel with it in other countries. Worst WD ever. Took me two weeks on xanax. depression, restless leg syndrom

Baby’s first heroin addiction.

Just like other opiates

If the only way to get through your day is to alter your reality with chemicals, then what you need to alter is your life.

Attached: lio180310.gif (900x295, 70K)

Love it.

Red Bali
Red Thai
Gold Bali
Green MD

3 days on 1 day off
Tea
5g / dose
From HS

I like it! I'm out of capsules, though and can't really stomach the raw stuff.

it's all bullshit, red green white is all the same - you would not be able to tell the difference blind test

can this be freebased

Tried it once didnt like it

tought It was weed

And where is that

Different kratom does have different alkaloid profiles.
>pic related, isolated kratom alkaloids

Attached: Snapchat-583819538.jpg (1080x1920, 353K)

Herbal-rva:

$22 250 grams

$63 a kilo

Gaia:

$25 250 grams

$89 a kilo

socalherbalremedies - same price as Gaia

7-ohm and Mit are the only ones that matter i think

The fda and dea have both have no power to make anything illegal.

requesting tek pls

if you have tolerance to opiates its not worth it. i took it before i had a habbit and it was pretty nice now it doent do anything