Has there ever been a club, bundesliga or elsewhere, that got so comprehensively btfo than /1860/?

Has there ever been a club, bundesliga or elsewhere, that got so comprehensively btfo than /1860/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Foftj4voa0
abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inhalt.tsv-1860-muenchen-im-freien-fall-sascha-moelders-verlaesst-die-loewen.b3f429ae-7447-43a5-aca5-df1ee9c74528.html
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/76119532/#q76181076
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT WAS NOT VITOR'S FAULT!

>volta por favor

yer mum

this is NOT /bundes/, I repeat, this is NOT /bundes/ but we can discuss the bundesliga here anyways.

parma

Atletico Madrid

how about Rangers? they got relegated to the 4th tier a couple of years ago

last relegation match was pure kino

literally me in P.E

> 1860 Munich was one of the founding members of the Bundesliga in 1963, becoming West German champions in 1966, and has played a total of 20 seasons in the top flight.
>In 2016–17, the team finished 16th in the 2. Bundesliga after a 1–2 defeat against 1. FC Heidenheim, their last game in the regular season. They played 1-1 and 0–2 in the following relegation matches against Jahn Regensburg and therefore relegated. Managing Director Ian Ayre and President Peter Cassalette resigned from their positions.[4][5] On 2 June 2017, it was announced that 1860 were unable to obtain a 3. Liga license for the 2017–18 season. Therefore, the club will descend into the amateur leagues.[6]
JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=7Foftj4voa0

the only club that comes close

Regionalliga is not an amateur league.

>1860’s under-21, under-19, under-17 and under-16 teams were also relegated this season.
lamo

kekekekeke

me in P.E.

Stade de Reims
Nottingham Forest
First Vienna

so if 1860 has to play regionalliga next season. what do the other teams get relegated to?

Servette have to come pretty close
>past successes
>partly responsible for the CL existing
>never relegated from the top division, until they went bankrupt and had to make their U21s the new first team
>almost went bankrupt a second time, only just avoiding it when the owners of Servette hockey club bought them out
>lost their record of being the only club to not be relegated due to purely sporting reasons
>struggled back from that, and almost got promoted a few seasons ago
>only to be forcibly relegated, due to not receiving a license because of financial reasons
>made it back up to the second division and finished third this season, but will probably lose Nsame, the player that got them there
>just like they lose every relevant talent they have

EPL

>10. Leipzig
>11. Bremen

>2.Leipzig
>3.Dortmund

You can clearly see that the man hit by the ball never played football professionaly - he would have flopped instinctively, but instead he doesn't even budge.

Paderborn would have gone straight from Bundesliga to the Regionalliga in 3 years if it wasn't for 1860 Teppichflieger.

good posts, unironically starting to like RasenBallsport Leipzig

Will customers sell their merchandise when Leipzig wins the league next season?

It is as most of its players are not professional footballers.

even kreisliga players know this desu. the man probably never touched a football in his life

most definitely

they will get refunds

Wrong. It is legally possible to field non professionals but in reality no club does.

but who will buy it?

Are you in Wales to cover the CL final?

Portsmouth FC had a pretty dramatic fall, they went from the Premier League down to the 4th division of football in pretty much consecutive relegations, then literally every single player left the club because they weren't getting paid and the club went into administration. The club would have been liquidated if the supporters trust didn't buy out the club.

good english, Sören

sorry, I'm still hungover

VOM SCHEICH BESCHISSEN WORDEN

>Finish 8th in the PL
>Win the FAC up
>"Things are on the up, lads!"
>Forgetting that 'Arry "Pay me under the table" Redknapp was in charge of the team
>Ending any other way than the way it did
>Ever

Considering Leeds finishing positions in the PL I would say they were justed especially when they ended up in League 1.

>"Too big to get relegated"
>Get relegated
>"We'll bounce straight back up"
>Nearly 15 years later and still waiting

Gaizka Mendieta "doing a set" before the CL final

Van der Vaart on Danish football culture:

>It's really awful. Sometimes you play in stadiums with only 800 spectators. It seems like they don't like football here. Of course I miss the grounds I used to play on. That's why it's sometimes hard to stay motivated for me.

On his future:

>As long as they pay me, I'll stay here. Estevana's (his gf) contract runs another year and privately we're happy here. I'll stay another year and then I think we'll return to Holland.

3rd tier. They didn't get pushed to the amatuers like Munich.

mölders is gone btw

abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inhalt.tsv-1860-muenchen-im-freien-fall-sascha-moelders-verlaesst-die-loewen.b3f429ae-7447-43a5-aca5-df1ee9c74528.html

How did Kemme score so many goals? I thought she played at left back

>not supporting both teams
lmaoing at you, schluchtenscheißer aktionär

>bullying babymark
ugh

What a dick.

stop posting the same thing over and over. nobody knows.

Wait, Pereira still hasn't been fired?

hey Denmark there is a youth tournament im visiting and the FC Midtylland is there aswell

they played HIV today and easily won 2:0

They have a good academy, or rather, they are good at stealing youth players from their entire region and Ghana

yes i saw one or two black players

and any Ghanaians too?

most likely, yes

>1860 were unable to obtain a 3. Liga license for the 2017–18 season
why?

they did not pay denbts

ok

have you scored again?

yes, pretty massive blooter this time

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/76119532/#q76181076

owner was tired of losing money and didnt want to cough up the million required for the license

Good morning, /bundes/

isnt he a billionaire tho? feel bad for thr 1860 fans. sad!

So are they going to play in an 80000 seater stadium in the 5th tier? lol

Me on the left

>1860 were unable to obtain a 3. Liga license for the 2017–18 season

How does that even happen?

they couldn't pay for it

Wow, are they completely broke?

not true, their owner refused to pay for it unless he was to receive more power (how this could happen with the 50+1 rule i would like a bundessu to explain me)

t. just read an article about it

Amateur clubs don't have to follow the 50+1 rule so he could restructure the ownership of the club similar to RB Leipzig for example where there's only a couple of shares owned by people he trusts.

didn't know that. thanks fampai.

sneaky, sneaky dude

the Bavarian Football Association actually implemented the 50+1 rule on Thursday

Bale does not start. James is not in the squad.

>i rate bale

Oh, I'm sure they'll find some loophole to get around it or he would just pay the licence before the season starts?

>bale was born in cardiff
Zidane doesn't believe in meme magic

Hmmm.... Brondby and Grasshoppers duking it out over Lindner

>Moderator: Oliver Welke
>Experte: Oliver Kahn
>Reporter: Oliver Schmidt
hmm

>ZDF cuck
lamo

>no women

why so sexist germoney?

>closed roof to prevent drone attacks

>this preshow

>this preshow

>american "culture"
ugh!

wow this is incredibly bad

>this preshit

i tipp 1:1 and juve in penalties

how about u guys?

What kind of parent let their ~11 year old daughter wear this kind of whore make-up?

2:0 for Real,-

4-0 Juventus

2-0 juve

3:2 Juve

>Moderator: Oliver Welke
that retard is still allowed on TV?

Good preshow, you're welcome yurop!

Real 2-1 Juve

hehe

funny

From all the shitty pundits out there he is one of the more bearable. Not that this makes it any better.

not gonna lie

would go gay for dybala

how many of those 2 goals for Real Madrid are offsides?

all of them

1 penalty

an offside penalty?