Joe Rogan V.S Wesley Snipes

Apparently Snipes wanted to fight Joe Rogan for money due to his tax dodging issues. Wesley backed out due to him going to jail.

Who would of won?

>Rogan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_nyuuuJjh0
vocaroo.com/i/s1KF6xH3H3RI
youtube.com/watch?v=MOH4u7bVyOQ&t=377s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rogan obviously.

I would be interested in seeing Michael Jai White vs Joe Rogan, though. I got Michael in that one.

HE LITERALLY DID NOT FIGHT HIM

Close. But I would give it to wesley. He is not apushover and has a black belt

What's Wesley gonna do?
Whip Rogan with he belt?

>implying Wesley could take a kick from Joe "Tae Kwan Do" Rogan

youtube.com/watch?v=x_nyuuuJjh0

snipes is a fifth level black belt in Shotokan Karate and has trained in various aspects of mixed martial arts since he was 12.

Thats great that fear factor guy/unfunny comedian who roundhouse kicked a dude blinded by head gear when he was 15 won a tae kwan do tournament but can he really compare? no.

>actually knowing this

>Snipes: 5'9

What the fuck? I thought he'd be like 6'1.

Karate isn't going to win you any fights. Rogan would manhandle Snipes

5 inches taller than rogan

>Karate isn't going to win you any fights.

He's got that BBC power tho

There have been numerous rank #1-3 guys in MMA with Karate backgrounds.

>MMA

MMA or boxing would've been the rules for this 'fight', since it's was meant to be real.

I'd say Rogan more than likely.
I think he has at very least more practical fight training.

I'd say Snipes

Joe Rogan's new standup was better than expected btw

Snipes is a mean dude he choked the shit out of the director of blade 3 and barely showed up to film cuz he was baked all the time. Go watch blade 3 again you can tell he was blasted and they had to edit around him. Rogan would lose cuz he's just too nice

mmm

Your country is a fucking joke.

Only in America can you see two retarded amerifat monkeys resort to fighting over stupid shit due to the historically low IQs of the average American.

Hahah, fucking IDIOTS

CANADIANS are fucking laughing at you. This happens all the time in your shitty fucking county.

I fucking hate you, you fat pieces of shit. All of you fat ass cunts are faggots.

Fuck you.

You fat fucks need to all immediately kill yourselves now.

Fuck America and fuck all the Americans reading this comment.

Canada is BETTER than your shit house country.

For all of you who always say "Canada haz noh culture" go FUCK YOURSELVES.

You fat fucks.

You disgusting piles of manure

You human toilet seats

You wastes of oxygen

You fucking mouth breathers

Fuck all of you.

You fat fucking fucks. Canada is much better than your country could ever hope to be.

I CANNOT WAIT until trump fucking destroys USA.

Then we hardened and strong CANADIANS will fuck you all up and finally rid the world of your cancerous """"culture"""""

Fuck America

Fuck you for creating Isis

Fuck you for voting trump

Fuck you for destabilizing the Middle East

Fuck you for oppressing minorities

And most especially

FUCK YOU FOR ROBBING MY COUNTRY OF A CULTURE YOU FAT FUCKS

FUCK OFF.

Your women are ugly and ugly, unlike our women (who don't want you), while your men are fat and disgusting.

Your """""education"""" is a fucking joke, and your only credible media outlet is Alex Jones

ALEX FUCKING JONES!

Oh, you pieces of shit. You know you're fucked up when ALEX JONES is given the same credibility as CNN.

"Lol buy water filters, INFOWARS.COM, I'm a fat fuck heyrharhaha"

Fuck you. You fat fucks.

The funniest thing is, is that most of you are literally so stupid because of your """education""" that you won't even be able to read this comment.

Fuck all of you. If I could line all of you up and have you all punched, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

why does it have to be black man?

That's not a roundhouse kick. Look where his leg chambers and what part of the foot he hits with.

t. martial arts nerd

Always bet on the black guy

Rogan would have killed him and it wouldn't have been close.

Rogan

>GSP himself has asked for help with his training from Rogan
>Eddie Bravo trained him
>has access to onnit super pills
>can call in a tactical shaub at will
>will have redban and jamie in the background powering his chi
>kettlebells with a chimps face on it

>tactical schaub
Kek'd

>schaub
he sucks ass now he even left ufc

Wesley's fight could've gone either way, it's two manlets whaling on each other. Probably Rogan though.

That said, Michael Jai White is like four inches taller, in much better shape and is better trained. Rogan needs to stick to his own weight class.

Lyoto Machida

That ref should be fired Jesus christ

Rogan thinks he can take everyone in the UFC. Rousey would beat his ass.

vocaroo.com/i/s1KF6xH3H3RI

Kickboxing or MMA rules? Either way Rogan would fucking destroy him

Rogan is a black belt in Jiu Jutsu. To anyone who has seen the original UFC tournaments; you know BJJ beats any other single martial art

>coon gets Sup Forums'd

he seems pretty sure he'd get his ass beat by everyone actually. he admits he doesn't do it anymore and he was never really that good. its one of the few things he isn't high and mighty about

Except any fighter with a karate background that has any degree of success in MMA either has professional kickboxing experience or crosstrains in MT and boxing. Nobody is fucking winning any MMA fights with karate only. Rogan has kickboxing experience, spars with real fighters all the time and has a legitimate blackbelt in BJJ. Snipes has fucking nothing for him.

that ref is fucking retarded

lmao

>To anyone who has seen the original UFC tournaments

yeah and then when you're done with that go watch Vale Tudo tournies from the same timeline and watch wrestlers lay waste to BJJ fags by doing nothing but sitting in their guard and headbutting the shit out of them without giving them any room to attempt to sweep or submit.

>Sup Forums'd
lmao no.
getting "Sup Forums'd" would be getting a "cuck" spammed on your twitter or other social media

snipes would've beat his ass

Oh ok must have been an old clip I guess

Thanks for being an infinite supply of salt.

none of that shit helps against BJJ though

BJJ literally murdered most chink fighting styles

no salt. just being honest.

You are correct.

...and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, bitch. Rogan has said a few times that Rousey would beat the shit out of him.

In a fight, never bet on white

lol what is this 1982? black guys getting sonned by Eastern Euros ever since the Berlin wall fell

Rogan talks about it here youtube.com/watch?v=MOH4u7bVyOQ&t=377s

>Joe "Tae Kwan Do" Rogan
>Tae Kwan Do

>tl;dw

Rogan admits his stand-up isn't great, but that his BJJ would wipe the floor with Snipes if he got him down

he even mentions that as well

And what is Snipes wrestling pedigree?

he actually caught a lot of shit over social media but he manned up and admitted he fucked up and deserved it

I'm not talking about Snipes. I'm just pointing out the fact that BJJ has it's weaknesses like any other art. If Shamrock had done to Royce in the first fight what he did to him in their rematch instead of trying to satisfy his ego by beating everyone with reckless leglocks, we'd probably not be having this discussion right now. I'm honestly surprised that people still buy into the BJJ = be all end all of martial arts marketing bullshit

Bruh

It was better than expected, but still pretty lacking in genuinely funny bits. I felt as though I was being lectured too much about drugs, although I'm all for them

XD

was it a pure boxing match or kickboxing or mma?

MMA is for manchildren who think they're too "adult" for WWE

He's right you know

his audience just claps
they don't even laugh
it was surreal

in a boxinf match i'd probably favor snopes, but rogan would win in kickboxing or dominate in mma. he's really, really good at jiu-jitsu. black belt under jean-jacques machado, as well as a black belt in eddie bravo's retarded no-gi 10th planet school

Is it ok to be gay for Wonderboy?

the success of longpants karate guys like stephen thompson, lyoto machida, or even conor mcgregor is kinda irrelevant since they've been training mma for decades. any guy with a pointfighting karate background is gonna get fucking ruined like jemery bulloch vs travis fulton, or fred ettish vs whoever that was

marc goddard is usually pretty good but he was doing a really good yuji shimada impression there

MAA is real fighting. WWE is staged fighting. MMA is for the thinking man. WWE is for the folks who want dumb fun.

yes