Literally listened to 63 albums over the past month

>literally listened to 63 albums over the past month
>didn't like a single one of them

How do I stop being so picky about which music I like? If there is even a single aspect of an album I don't like whether it's the production, guitar tone, vocals, etc. I cannot enjoy it. Even if all of the other attributes of an album are a 10/10, that ONE thing will ruin it for me.

stop listening to rock music

Don't try to force yourself to like an album, listen to what you enjoy.

what's your rym

I don't have one, what are you gonna do?

Bronx V. Came out this year and is very good. Harcore/punk ish. Thank me later

lets have your top 10

not a top 10, but you get the idea. I wouldn't put any of these in a numerical order, I just put them in as they came to mind

listen to something out of your comfort zone

this album is starting out amazing thank you

nah dude listen to bronx. its good

>Even if all of the other attributes of an album are a 10/10, that ONE thing will ruin it for me.

Details are for robot dogs. Here's yours, scrub.

Check out Little Richard or Johnny Guitar Watson's early (50s and 60s stuff)

Honestly this problem is probably stemming from an insecurity of self? Do you find yourself really judgmental of other people? Is it hard in every day life just to “enjoy the moment” and relax? If you’re answer Is “Yes” to any of these, that can severely damage you in many ways when it comes to being “open” to sounds and ideas that are not normally in you’re comfort zone. It’s like the same thing as judging an album by its cover, or based on reviews. Hope this helps b cause you sound like a huge fag

Start thinking of songs more on an individual level.

stop being such a faggot

thanks for the recs, bros

booze and drugs

I Would, but I'm a recovering degenerate

Storytiem pls

Keep listening to more albums. I usually find one I like after 50 I dislike. It's hard labor.

how do you listen to 63 albums figuratively?

Also weed so you can phase out whatever aspect of an album you don't like and focus on what you do

you should get one, cause it's the best

Listen to Meat Puppets - II
that might help

keep listening to an album you think you should like
over and over again
until you like it
that's what i did, now i like everything

I found your problem, you have shit taste.

This

I'm only kidding

Life is about good with the bad. 10/10 albums aren't about liking every second of them. They're about having really good points and then points you might not like and then some more you enjoy

How can one even be picky with tastes like that ?

Haha oh yeah, user. You sure showed him!

The type of pleb who puts a space before a question mark lmao

hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAhAHAH hAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA

oh fuck
HAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHHHHHAHAhAhAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH

reddit /r/music might be able to help ya out

>him
nice try op, cry more

HOw does it compare to their earlier stuff? I loved I and II but I wasn’t crazy about III or IV

Let's see your list, hombre

>literally listened to 63 albums over the past month
therein lies the problem

I'm not the one being picky.
>gorillaz
HHHHAHAHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHAHAH

.t insecure troll

feggt get lost

don't bother. There's too much music to waste your finite time forcing yourself to listen to stuff that doesn't click. Listen to 63 more.

listen to one long album you don't like.

Well, there's your problem. You only listen to shit music.