/CHI/

i will never be happy with a qt finnish girl edition

please reply

(You)

how are CHI girls. never heard of them on Sup Forums

lol spic

they all look like pic related

i want to see real average ones in your everyday life not cherry picked shit

dont you have any problem with them like western azns shitting on their women going for whites

not cherry picked

i dont believe you
just searched "chicano women" on goggle image, and those typical gangsta shit aside there were photos of some fatfuck chicanos which seems realistic

they were ugly and seemed to be regarded as another cherry picked shit, so i wont upload it here
but i think these are closer to the real ones cause americans are actually fat

lol mexican poop swine go home no one likes mexican fuck mexico stop speaking mexican and speak fucking ENGLISH

>fatfuck chicanos

That's exactly what 90% of them are.
Weird shapes, no waists.
As wide as they are tall by 25.
Much better mixed.

Chicano girls prefer the white/black cock

>too short to reach the noose

God had a sense of humor when he came up with you folks

can this be a somewhat accurate photo of average chicano family? i totally randomly searched it and couldnt find anything average-looking other than shit like this. i mean, they look pretty short rather than fat. i cant explain this feeling.

it just depends where they are from I really like the aesthetics of chicana girls from ny
pic related

They are like dwarves from lord of the rings

CHI
Me neither, feels pretty bad since all I have to do is go out and see tons of them, many who are absolute qts.

I can't imagine the feeling of living with a bunch of qts but not being able to get one I would probably have kms already

here are some chicanas from CA

what does this mean

dont look "average" either

that said, do you like these vintage ish aesthetics and fashion. you keep uploading these.

like I said they all look different depending on what state they are in but you get the idea and no thats just what they are going for

It's a meme. I think it's something along the lines of going to kotkan meripäivät ( a festival held in the city of kotka) with high expectations and just getting btfo, no girls, no fun, nothing. Or that's how I am interpreting it.

oh

It's sad because it's true

you have more of a shot than I do I will probably have to settle down for a chicana

bump