WATCH DOGS 2 HAS A HOMOSEXUAL NIGGER MAIN CHARACTER!

WATCH DOGS 2 HAS A HOMOSEXUAL NIGGER MAIN CHARACTER!

twitter.com/Ubisoft/status/739849889908162560

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hC83kY3rywE
youtu.be/xNter0oEYxc
youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 the main bad guy is a racist Republican businessman

Maybe he is not gay but but anti-straight.
makes you think

WE

UBISOFT YES!

WUZ

sauce on gay nigga plz

FAGS

HAKAZ

At least it's more interesting than
>muh Niece

I thought it was supposed to be a chink.

Ubisoft is shit now.

>watch_dogs 2

top lel

Who the fuck wants a sequel to Watch Dogs?

>tfw you were one of the few people who genuinely liked Watch Dogs and defended it on Sup Forums
>tfw you were actually looking forward to thhs sequel
>tfw this hamfisted, agenda-pushing diversity shit is revealed
Dropped.

I'm not all too surprised seeing as what happened last time.

>ubisoft
wew lad

Go make another assassins creed, you fucking jews. They'll fucking buy it.

I just got the first one since it was cheap. It's OK but annoys me that I can't skip cut scenes.

>now

Where is the proof he is homo?

Where'd he steal that phone from?

>liked Watch Dogs
There are dozens of us. DOZENS!

>now

>can't skip cut scenes.

Developers still do that?

The hay ruined the whole game was the god awful driving physics.

He looks white to me.

Where are you getting this information?

WE WUZ HAKAZ

Get ready for the Ubisoft graphics downgrade!

The first was a disaster and gamers hate agendas. What are they thinking?

lol

>niggers want more diversity
>Get put into main lead
>faggot

lol Niggers problems are compared to the gay problems

I turned if off and never touched it again when there was some mission with your nephew who never talked for some reason in a train or something. I don't give a fuck about that little mute asswipe. I really don't.

>Making main character gay black.
> Purpose of the game is go to into the backdoor of peoples privacy

There is literally nothing wrong with being a gay nigger.

what are the odds the gunplay is still a thousand times more interesting than the "hacking"

>one game out of the thousand that come out each year has a gay main character
ALERT ALERT THE LEFT IS WINNING !!!
you are all overeacting

Yes, they still think everyone buying games are storyfags. Most of the time it just pauses the game.

This is an awful mistake, while negro women love social justice, NO ONE hates faggots like nigger men do.

Nogs want to be the lead role, but they absolutely do not ever want to be in any way associated with homosexuality.

People only played the original so they could identify and kill gay niggers. This one will flop.

>shit game is mega shit
Great

weev?

The only thing this game was good for.

youtube.com/watch?v=hC83kY3rywE

Iktf bro. I was one of the plebs who fell for the guild wars 2 pre-order, I spent 150 fucking dollars. I was so hype man, guild wars 1 was basically all of my teenage years.

They broke my heart, /polv/, with all of their sjw bullshit and micro transactions

Someone post that .webm where someone exterminates degenerates in Watch Dogs

Watch Dogs 2.
"Hack Social Service serves that you can still keep those welfare checks"

>related

look at the original cgi trailer for the first game, it looked a thousand times better than the final product. everyone knows going in you can't trust ubisoft unless its a no gimmick rayman platformer.

Nevermind
>Canadian
every time

Lost it at canadian

Yep we buy games to PLAY games but you're always forcefed cinematics and shit. If I wanted to buy a movie I would buy a movie.

How do you know its a homo?

>playing as the GNAA

at least it's accurate

watch dogs was flawed but still had flashes of brilliance.

the combat was far more open ended than other open world games and the intrusions were incredibly tense and probably the best implementation of a single/multiplayer hybrid ever done.

this. someone explain, i get the guy is a kang but how do we know he is mental illness

youtu.be/xNter0oEYxc

Ubisoft is absolute garbage

> 9/11 survivor
But... W-why?

What's wrong with that? I love playing blacks in videogames desu, because I do not feel any anger if my character dies etc. as blacks are inherently less valuable. Plus how do you know he is gay? If you do not like just do not buy Ubisoft games, it is as simple as that. Most of them

Can't wait for black ezio in assassins creed

Im telling you straight rayman platformers are the only thing they get right and those dont sell

Wait, there were people who actually liked Watch Dogs?

Does he review movies?

pushing the agenda that 9/11 happened

LEAK:

ITS GONNA BE IN SAN FRANSISCO

>Ubisoft
Now there's your problem

WATCH DAWGS II

well it is about developing a police state

WATCH DAWGS II:Electric Jungloo

10/10 makes me feel smug for giving Watchdogs a pass.

Why are you faggots surprised?

Nearly every AAA game coming out is pandering to the SJW shitfest. Absurdly enough, Bethesda has been staying away from it the most.

Face it, we're going in for the long haul at this point and there's fucking nothing anybody can do about it.

It was alright.

This is the company that made Rayman bear in mind. There used to be a time where they weren't complete shit.

redditor here comming from the_donald

this thread is very offensive

as a black man myself you have completelyed turned me off trump

I'm now a cruz missile

Betheseda too busy ripping off and strong arming developers to care about social justice.

>white people ploy to destroy the black race by

not the first time....

rayman is the only thing good that could come out of them.

>Theres nothing anyone can do about it.

That's the spirit, goy. Anyone got that hitler quote about how if you won't fight you don't deserve to live?

Is he from outer space?

kek

How the fuck did this terrible game get a sequel?

Its so fucking awful that gamestop will only pay you $1.25 in store credit for it.

Retarded story, bullshit hacking, and the worst driving in a video game ever.

>Play the game.
>Almost like someone took the worst aspects of GTA and made a game out of them.
>Shittiest port in history, but I'm running it steadily over 30fps at pretty good settings.
>Still crashes all the fucking time.

This game was purely propped up by hype.
It had a shit gameplay, it was boring, hacking was shit, and the only fun part of it was seeing what kinds of degenerates people were.
Even that lost it's charm after about 15 minutes.

Good thing I have only bought one game during the last 15 years. Fuck these companies.
Strangely enough, in the end I had to pirate that one I paid for, because the developers were too fucking lazy to finish their product properly themselves.
The pirates had to make the fixes and get it to work properly.
It was Fallout 3.

because ubisoft had no standards

UbiSoft was always shit

Hey, better than the rest.
Because you're an influential developer and or producer? Because people will stop buying these garbage games?

Nigger, you don't live in reality.

This new game from ubisoft doesnt happen to be an open worlder with:

>an extremely short main story
>a dozen or so tower checkpoints that you climb to uncover the map and reveal side quests
>side quests that are the same 3-5 tasks copy and pasted all over the map 20 times to give the game the main bulk of its "content."

would it?

You think after so many of their games failed to meet certain expectations, they'd quit it with pandering to people who don't buy games.

The French are stupid people. It's no wonder they're going along with Merkel's insanity.

I haven't forgotten what you've done to help make America happen and your gift of Liberty, but please Baguettefags...

SHUT. UBISHIT. DOWN.

Beyond Good and Evil and Prince of Perisa: Sands of Time are pretty good.

>niggers and technology

how'd ya guess?

Basically confirmed I wont play this game. Ubisoft sales about to tank.

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

Wow, it's really like I'm on Tumblr where people are discussing a fictional character's race and sexuality as if it's important.

exactly what you'd expect
youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0

Didn't Watch_Dogs flop?

I know it was pretty shitty and had jokes about the game weeks before it came out

I thought it was a good time waster

Probably not gonna buy it

The storyline was complete shit but I like hacking to somebody else's world. After a while I get bored and deleted the game

I will burn you and your family alive liberal filth. Just you wait.

>Nogs want to be the lead role, but they absolutely do not ever want to be in any way associated with homosexuality.

Which is curious, because they are also most likely to be gay out of any race. Methinks the nig doth protest too much.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

We gots to hacks the oil before its too warm!

lol

i heard fun concept but lousy execution. that can be expected with new titles. thats why I didn't play the first but was planning to try this, until now

Is Watch Dogs 2 going to be made by Romanians too?
I doubt it, too lazy to check, though.