She asks me to take her to get her meds and set up a bank account

>she asks me to take her to get her meds and set up a bank account
>she cannot set one up because she doesn't have a id because her license ran out 8 years ago (she is 28) and she never renewed it, also she would have to go thru the driving process again.
>she bawwed and said she wanted to wash her hands clean of life

>A few days later it's xmas eve,
>she wants me to drive her to the slummy part of the county and to borrow 30 bucks
>she practically begs me for an hour and tells me how much pain she is in from rhabdomyolysis and how H will ale her
>says she is going to a store to get something, but doesn't want me to in or near the parking lot for some reason and wait for her at the end of the street
>I comply and she doesn't show up for 10 minutes
> I get worried and go out
> I still don't see her and it's been an hour
>I finally see her, she is with a band of disheveled, wrinkled bums and she screams at me and asks where I was.
> Apparently I was too far down the street and she bitches at me for a few moments
>she proceeds to kiss tongue one of the bums and tells him merry xmas
>She says she was one of the friends of the bum she was going to marry before he died and did all that crazy shit to her
>get back to her place, finally and she wants to show me a documentary about drug use
>she goes to the bathroom for awhile and when she returns she is all woozy
>she starts passing out and her lips turn blue
>I ask her about this and she says this is the time of the day she goes to bed or whatever
>she esscorts me out
>On christmas day I knock on her door and no one is home
>was found four days later dead

shit haunts me, it's my biggest fuckup

Attached: movie jade 2.jpg (737x993, 116K)

It's not your fault. She had already fallen deep into a hole you could have no hope of pulling her out of. I know it sucks, but it's not on you. How long ago was this?

I could see why that would huant you but its oiver now and you wernt in charge of her life. Its not your fualt that happened.

Youre sad some street person used you, then died? Strange

Sorry for your loss. You’ll be better equipped to help others in the future after this horrible learning experience.

everyone told me that, but I thought that she could get better

she said she hadn't used this one in two months and was in agonising pain, I tried to ask if there was another way but she said there wasn't.

I am just not sure if I will be able to meet another person like them

Some junkie cunt who treated you like shit and then went and OD'd? No great loss.

Same fag like a mother fucker

This. She is no longer here to beat you up, so you have decided to beat yourself up. Snap out of it.

Shed said there wasnt and she likely really felt that was true, im sure she was also miserable. You tried to be compassionate.

she had a hard life
>kicked out of her home several times for stealing money but her brother didn't for doing the same
>force to sell her self for drugs
>lived in shelters
>had to sell herself to drug dealers to live randomly
>had sex with chinese restaurant owner for rent
>raped many times
>lived in an abandoned building for awhile
>mother is a cunt
>adopted and never had a real family

yeah she said the pain made her truly miserable

yeah whatever kid, its great that bought into her lies and all, probably helped her feel real good about herself knowing that someone believed her delusions so blindly while she had an excuse to keep you leashed and damage you in turn for your life.

The shit really happened I knew her since 2010

>had to sell herself to drug dealers to live randomly
she didnt HAVE to do anything, she whored herself out to get more drugs,you're an idiot

sh;e couldn't stop using for some reason, she was supposedly born addicted

you think addictions are lifelong?? and do you also believe normal girls try hard drugs at any age?? you're a dummy

You know doing drugs is fine whatever. But making out with homeless people? Wtf this bitch just wanted to get you upset and get all the wrong kind of attention.

she kisses almost everyone
>she has kissed elderly fellows
>old women
Everyone

Op is a cuck i think it’s time to check em

Sorry to tell you but you were manipulated the entire time she didn't care about you (it's a hard truth) she only wanted to use you for money and free rides to places and unfortunately you fell for it

You just miss the feeling to be strong - you never was strong or a real help, you just was used (like many others before you). Now you want to believe that you were strong later in your past, having a perfect excuse for never been hard enough for reality, now.
If you need this (ab-) used feeling back, just look at some drug hotspots, you'll find a similar looking one

It’s all your fault op you should turn to drugs and kill your self just like your stupid whore of a girl friend

Attached: 397CDA55-6C31-409A-A48E-77C5BFA23FF0.jpg (1024x684, 79K)

But did you get your money back?

Nothin u coulda done m8.
Any pics?

Lol cool story bro! got any nudes op?

yes

Attached: 21074084_212672052597976_742659534_n.jpg (405x720, 32K)

Got any more?

yes

Attached: 21124197_212672065931308_533381436_n.jpg (405x720, 33K)

wasn't my girlfreind, just a friend

Tbf her body looks better than the average street person we have here in cali

she wasn't a street person

You post this exact thread often as fuck. Go to a councillor or get on with life for fuck sake man.

it's usually once a week when it comes up

this

I had to read the OP 3 times cause I thought he was dating this bitch. Waste of time man, but empathy for people who don't help themselves sucks and I feel that.

oh she WASNT a street person?

Dude your friend is gross

kuso bait

Copypasta

she was pretty hot before she got sick

Attached: jade again.jpg (657x853, 83K)

She was always fun though