Let me ask you something Rick

>Let me ask you something Rick

>Why didn't you just grab my machine gun when I was throwing MY AXE out of the van? Everyone's deaths are on you from here on out.

>is this baby yours?
>no this is my late wife's daughter
>LMAO

how the "reveal" should have gone

Negan is already getting on my nerves.
Can he just act normal for like 2 seconds?

seriously, nobody acts like that constantly
you can't be a smug asshole 24/7

Wrong

yes he can

got fucking btfo'd by dubs, gg motherfucker

I love coming to this board.

>this hothead will never be in a position of power when the happening occurs

That's two seconds of weakness that his enemies will pounce upon. TV Negan is the perfect psychopath.

If his power came from a different source maybe, like Ezekiel, but his isn't love it's fear.

Hey RICK.. *smiles and slowly walks over* I've got a bit of an... *looks down, flicks upper row of teeth with tongue* inquiry.. bout that SPAWN o yours.

Haha...

*turns and smiles at saviors*

Can we go back to the Govenor?

baby judith: *rubs head* MAQUE SUHMTHIN RIK

he was at least believable, this is just retarded

you fucking hopeless nigger, you've clearly never met people who live outside, fucking alien

I'm so tired of his saturday morning cartoon evil.

honestly, i would stop fearing him after a few weeks of him acting like a jackass.
you only see a few bits of it in the show, but imagine the CONSTANT BARRAGE OF SMUGNESS. Irl one of his men would have probably killed him out of sheer annoyance.

>you've clearly never met people who live outside
where do you think you are buddy?

not just that but the people around him, there's no way someone wouldn't snap, he should at least be killing a

..possible assassin every 2 episodes or something

The Governor was just le crazy man doing so randumb evil things. "Look I keep heads in fishtanks! I'm killing my own men! So crazy and evil!" Negan actually does things that make sense as a character.

primo bait friendo, but the Governer tried to appear nice to his followers at least and kept his craziness somewhat hidden

Negan leaning like he has a sore back every time he speaks is retarded.

>a hatchet?

Praise him.

*pukes formula* Maskumtin rig *shits diaper* why's mommy a nigger Rig? *soils clothing* couldn't keep her safe, huh rig *cries wildly* how you gon keep me safe rig?

He treats the community that he had l bring to heel like that, Ricks people killed 47 saviours. If anything is unrealistic it's that he didn't just waste the core group and enslaved the rest.

But he has the people on points, and his inner circle, his inner circle is not treated like shit with the exception of Dwight, who brought it on himself stealing all the meds.

That's like saying "why didn't cultists just kill the cult leaders that fucked their wives in front of them". Or "why don't they just kill the drug cartel boss who treats the soldiers like shit", or "why don't they just all kill Kim Jong Un" There are plenty of examples of this in real life.

Strong happy inner circle, mistreated underclass, no problem unless your inner circle flips.

I actually liked Seasons 1 and 3-6 quite a bit. Not the greatest show in the world, but it was entertaining enough.

This season has me losing faith in the show rapidly. Negan and his whole gang has me pushing my suspension of disbelief a bit too far. JDM was entertaining at first but now he's just overdoing the fuck out of it. I'm really disappointed with his performance so far.

Don't even get me fucking started on the black guy with a CGI tiger.

We wuz

Do you mean standing up straight?

Oh look, another filthy pleb who is not aware of the comics

>the black guy with a CGI tiger

my sides when i saw that stupid ass episode

what a joke

>it cant be bad if its in the source material

Damn right

I am physical proof of how wrong you are and it's only making me more smug

A Hatchet?

>inblying
prove it fagget

epic

whos rig?

wtf

His people were still captive by negan's men. If negan didn't return they'd all be killed.

for you, heres proof

>Rick im gonna send your crew and you down to davey jones locker unless you hand over your supplies.

How does Negan keep the barbed wire on the bat without it slipping off when he hits things?

Fencing staples, JDM posted a high res photo of the official prop and you can see them more clearly.

Did someone screenshot the "Negan eats cereal" post from yesterday? Shit was fucking hilarious

There

Construction fasteners; how do they work?!

that thing looks like its never been used.

why dont they actually just get a dead pig and go to town on the thing for half an hour. it'd look good as fuck and realistic.

im not talking about the blood and gore stuck on it, though that'd be good. im just talking about the general wear and tear of using a bat. there are no scratches or gouges at all on that thing.

I thought the same, it shoud be splinted, dented and faded not shiny and pristine, especially since we know he's gone to town on several skulls with it and since he's quite attached to it it seems very unlikely that he's replacing it. Should be thicker and heavier-looking too.

What is this star shit? Is it what those stupid fags who paid for a pass get?

How does Niggin get Lucille nice and shiny clean?

How is it the blood doesn't eat away at the enamel?

How is it there are barely any knicks in the wood?

What faggot intern crafted this bat?

What IS Jerusalem worth?

nothing

Big enough joint there Rick?

I can defintely see SNL doing something like this in the future.
It also reminded me of Key and Peele - Continental Breakfast.

You better watch out

He's a level five memelord