Is Quebec really as shit as Canadians make it out to be?

Is Quebec really as shit as Canadians make it out to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtube.com/watch?v=M1p52z6XEmI
imgur.com/gallery/w3uoK9W
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendum,_1995#Controversies_post-referendum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, its better

Driving up to Montreal for the weekend with my gf, how can I most offend the quebecois?

Why do you speak French when you're English lmao

You sound like you have an egg on your throat

Bon joor moiseeahr, me nuh parle frans'he

>Do Anglos lie?

Make absolutely no effort to speak French at any point and speak English very loudly at all times. Where a shirt with a big American flag on it or a Toronto Maples Leafs jersey.

seriously though why are anglos so fucking loud?

they're the loudest speakers in the universe

I don't know. Like most things, I blame Protestantism.

Niggers?

fuck no.

Chinese are the LOUDEST of all. I have yet to hear any language group louder than them.

So we can hear each other over the gunshots

>Chinese are the LOUDEST of all

It's Cantonese in particular. That's where you get all the "CHING CHONG" memes. Korean is pretty fucking bad too.

Quebec is not shit, the rest of Canada is.

Please.

are you a finnish qt girl (boy)

Yes, those stupid fucking nationalists are the reason why Montréal is the poorest city per capita in the world. All fucking business pretty much stopped when French had to be spoken everywhere publicly so the entire province is trapped in a permanent recession because it's either higher French workers who are lazy good for nothing shits or move to Toronto

good job believing the anglo-canadian montreal centric memes

anyway i find it funny that those businesses didn't want to serve 80% of the province's populations

Montréal used to service the entire province like NYC pretty much subsidizes New York. It's ludicrous to see buildings that in the 70's were filled to the brim look like Hicksville USA because of the unnecessary regulations. Also please die Frenchie, it's annoying as shit that all immigrants are forced into French schools to protect the "culture" you uneducated animals "have" instead of letting them choose for themselves

meanwhile ethnic enclaves form in other provinces

if they didn't want to live in french, with people who speak french, then they shouldn't have fucking come to quebec

anyway i'm sure you're actually a canadian cuck judging from your posts

I want an independent quebec :(

Why

To destroy the anglos

You mean the same ethnic enclaves that French scum live in away from anglos? The same enclaves that are filled with Algerians and other Maghrebis and Haitians live in because Montreal needs the labor of immigrants anyway but can't get the same level of skilled labor that Chinese or Indians can give? I wonder why the west end is so much better than the east end, maybe it's because speaking English is easier for businesses? Anyway nice reddit spacing

it's not an enclave when 80% of the province speaks french, is it?

also lmao the west end is arguably the most irrelevant part of any city ever

You have never heard a bunch of andalusians speaking in Spanish

Remember, these are the anti-québécois angl*s you're arguing with:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

It is when French enclaves have lower unemployment and education levels typical of a ghetto

Go check it out they are VERY welcoming... kek

t. mr. 52%

Just tell them they are anglo

Why is that burger so obsessed with montreal?

he's probably an anglo who got threatened by french on his shampoo bottle so he moved to america

i like americans otherwise though

Because I am a Canadian with family in Montréal and it's sad to see my city slowly die because of uneducated and overly proud French dogs prevent the city from being what it could be

haha holy shit i was completely right

why are westmounters such a disease? just die already

Pierre Elliot Trudeau, Mulroney, Paul martin, Chretien ALL the craziest liberals that have destroyed Canada have come from Quebec. They can't even deny this.

it's 5D chess

btw trudeau is pretty much a traitor, he kicked a comedian in the balls when he asked him why he decided to spit on quebec

This. Brits letting the francophone Quebecers live was a mistake.

>westmounter
Yeah right, St. Michel is home and its sad that the situation never improves no matter the years

youtube.com/watch?v=M1p52z6XEmI
reminder that this is what your "people" believe

lmao

>STM employees pretending they know English

But it's their city though. Anglos are a minority, and people like you are no better than spics demanding special treatment in USA. You are actually even worse because you want them to stop talking their language

and i can't believe you idiots have some of the best universities in the entire country, with your own school systems and hospitals and you have the GALL to act like we're actively genociding you because we put french on food packaging

i bet i could never get served in french anywhere else in canada yet you have everything you could ever need in quebec

Very beautiful but too many minorities

No, the city was English majority in the 70s they forced us out and anyone too poor to leave was forced into their shitty system that gives preference to French for everything. Not to mention they are traitors who in case of emergency would not unilaterally side with the rest of Canada

>No, the city was English majority in the 70s
yeah right

good thing we were there for all the labor when building the city, right?

>hurr STM isn't shit cause no one can speak fucking English though it's their job
>hurr medical schools give preference to French
>hurr government jobs exist solely for French speakers
>hurr welfare goes into French cantons
Go die in a fire

Actually the Italians built the city, the French were pissing themselves like usual and got upset Italians were climbing up the latter

This is why Denmark is our natural enemy

So English went from +50% in the 70's to 15% 20 years later in the 1990's? Nope lol.
Honestly your anger would go away if you would sit down and learn even basic French

who are you quoting?
>Actually the Italians built the city
italians in montreal who aren't criminals? impossible

wait, are you a member of the liberal party? that might explain your affinity for italian criminals

Hans island is ours until the québécois come to power, then we can share

It's ours, stay out

But they are Anglo

>he refuses to learn about the mass Toronto exodus to Toronto in the 80s

Italians built the city it's a fact. Italians had to resort to crime because the French used underhanded methods like usual to lower wages

>he refuses to learn about the mass Toronto exodus to Toronto in the 80s
again, because anglos are scared of french on shampoo bottles

by the way, the "mass exodus" being caused by bill 101 is a myth

>because anglos are scared of french on shampoo bottles

It does trigger me. Filthy effeminate piglatin

>not the French police
>not the fines
>not the requirement to have French workers
Yeah right, like I said die in a fire

>the French police
literally as much police as health inspectors are
>the fines
wow now you have to put french on a sign, the fucking humanity
>not the requirement to have French workers
only an anglo could approve discrimation against (i'll point this out again) 80% of the population just because he's anglo

Quebec is great I had a great time when I was there last year. I wish tuition fees for foreigners weren't that high ;_; (Oui, je parle français).

>Too many minorities

Lmao, 80% white is really fucking high for a Canadian city of that size, what are you talking about.

>tfw Toronto would be the best city in Canada in all respects if it wasn't for the housing market and our shit metro system

kek

>approving a secret police force that exists to harass people
Health inspectors exist because we don't want typhoid
>French on a sign
Forget the fact that all business must be conducted in French and is a bitch doing paperwork. But it's definitely the sign!
>muh 80%
The woods is 90% animals should we give those savages preference?

Shame on you, you must speak to them in English unless it's absolutely necessary otherwise

If it wasn't for the proud French Canadians there would've been no Quebec Act and no Quebec Act means no American revolution and independant USA, so stfu, Ameriturd.

The Quebec Act was only one factor of many that caused the American Revolution.

Get fucked lmao

They're just butthurt

Did you just get out of a time machine from the year 1980 grandpa?
Quebec is doing better than ever, fuck immigrants and fuck you stay the fuck away.

Quebec and the maritimes are literally the only non-american provinces in canada.
I will never care about their arrogance, being distinct is more important. I wish I was Quebecois.

>Ghetto de Westmount.
Lmao, this is hilarious.

Reminder that the Quebecois Nationalism posters here are mostly Anglophones and immigrants in Montreal roleplaying.

english IS just as bad as typhoid
he admitted that he wasn't an american, an american would have no reason to give a shit about bill 101 whatsoever

this picture

It's literally Quebecs fault for allowing tons of shitskin immigration into Canada. You fuckers flooded Toronto and Anglo Canada with poos and Chinks.

imgur.com/gallery/w3uoK9W
reminder that canadians literally think we're exactly like them

nice comeback, did you get that gif from ebaumsworld?

How?

>reminder that canadians literally think we're exactly like them

No we don't

also there was a more detailed version of this out there but i can't find it anymore

then why do you do everything in your power to keep us in this sham of a "federation"

Pierre Elliot Trudeau, Mulroney, Paul martin, Chretien ALL the craziest liberals that have destroyed Canada have come from Quebec. P.E.T is the one who literally opened the flood gates. Now you sit back and get kept afloat with Anglo shekels while you push your bile. You're the kikes of Canada.

>literally
Doubt you're even a Francophone Quebecer

We don't, you voted to stay here. I wish you were independent and became Ukraine tier.

I always had the feeling Quebec is as "shit" to Canada as California is to the US.

No I got it from the local office when they fined me for telling your whore of a mom to speak English while I fuck her

J'aime le Quebec :^]]]].

Je deteste les anglo-canadians >:^(((((

I'm not quebecois, though I'm pretty sure all of that is just a coincidence.
Politicians don't always represent people.

nice but repeating stuff over and over won't make you right. again, both trudeaus are traitors
tu peux croire ce que tu veux
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendum,_1995#Controversies_post-referendum
>ur mum jokes
the maturity of your average anglo montrealer

Nice one!

(((coincidence))) I'm sure.

t. Pierre

>nice but repeating stuff over and over won't make you right. again, both trudeaus are traitors

That's objective fact you fucking tard. You cannot even deny it. They came from Quebec, they did what they did and they favoured Quebec. It's literally your fault.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendum,_1995#Controversies_post-referendum

Ah yes, Francophone officials and politicians who conspired to sabotage your referendum for our Anglo shekels is Anglos fault. You dumb shit.

>Be Quebecer
>See b8 thread that mentions Quebec in a negative way
>fill thread with butthurt angry posts about how butthurt anglos are
>can't into the irony of this
Every time

>uneducated French calling me immature
Oh wow

If they actually favoured Quebec, then they would have been more open about the referendums.

favored quebec how? trudeau fucking used martial law on the province and promised us canada would change (it didn't)
anglos usually start it

honestly, I see mostly butthurt anglos in here

>anglos usually start it
They do, everytime. And yet they still deny it.

So I just watched De Gaulle's legendary speech.

In the end he actually added 'Vive le Canada français.'

Did he get cold feet during this moment?