This is a FUCKING MYTH. Why the FUCK is this taught in schools??

This is a FUCKING MYTH. Why the FUCK is this taught in schools??

Attached: 6a00e54fdb30b9883401bb08891afb970d-pi.jpg (750x278, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/12/feathered-dinosaur-tail-amber-theropod-myanmar-burma-cretaceous/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They want our kids to believe that a fucking chimpanzee gave birth to a human, why?? What fucking motive do they have to try and spread this idiotic shit??

Attached: human_evolution.jpg (620x236, 58K)

I mean, just LOOK!! Humans look NOTHING like apes!!

Attached: antropoides.jpg (776x260, 63K)

#notmyancestors

Attached: gesture200-9a287780267d45976b4b4a35f33056cb6c52c05f-s300-c85.jpg (200x304, 17K)

We look nothing like gorillas or chimpanzees, no.
But we look like Homo in the same manner that Dinosaurs looked like reptiles.

Dinosaurs looked like birds

Here in Australia when I was in school 1990-2001 , Evolution was never touched upon in the curriculum.

Jurassic Park/World lied to you , Dinosaurs were covered in simple feathers much like Silkie chickens.

Dinosaurs are bird kind , not lizard kind.

They're considered a diverse group of reptiles and birds are the evolutionary result of feathered dinosaurs.

birds dont have teeth dip shit

Dinosaur attacking ape.

Attached: ostrich.jpg (729x425, 110K)

Attached: 7bbd37d24dfb103aef70da9feba9377163226a9ae24681d85bb6a636d92737da.jpg (600x300, 18K)

>when nobody replies to your shitpost so you have to keep samefagging to keep the thread active

OP samefagging the usual bollocks where they deliberately misunderstand both the process and the timescale
>hurr durr, my great-grandfather wasn't a chimp
Fuck off, troll, before you single-handedly prove that your family didn't evolve

And that is still uncertain, very much so. Only findings that suggested that theory has been found but no evidence. It is as likely that they were as it is likely that they weren't, no one can say for certain.

Attached: LkHFAtn.jpg (501x466, 42K)

This is either some really good satire, or you all have a collective IQ of below 80.

I beg your pardon ?

Attached: 980x.png (438x301, 254K)

Attached: sogay.jpg (550x733, 87K)

google the word myth and then google the word theory

I thought the same, but technically not teeth. Technically tomia - no enamel

And you people wonder why you're NEET's

Attached: 1514860125201.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

My Christian friend gets angry when I agree with him that I don't believe that heating amino acids caused life , because I use his rational that we are a speciation of apes and not an "evolution".

Show us observable testable proof of the big bang and abiogenesis and evolution. And that's as it happened evidence. Thereby you'll need a time machine and eternal life and the means to survive exteemeis. Because that'd be the only way you'll be able to prove all of the above. And no, allele frequency isn't proof of evolution unless you can compare your interpretation of evolution with the purported as it happened event. And that's as it happened and not your made up rhetorical fantasies you liars use.

ok , so the Lizards without enamel teeth are birds ?

What exactly are you saying is a myth here?

Fossil records and the over simplification of speciation is a lie ?

Ape to man is speciation , not evolution.

We were made as we are by God. For our best scientist with every modern contrivance conceivable up to our self same day remains incapable of cresting DNA, to say nothing of life and a trillion variations of it and yet they'd have us believe that Brownian motion and random bumping managed to choose consecutively left hand molecules unto proteins unto dna and life? To even study DNA requires degrees and commonalities and an above average intellect yet they'd say random bumping, poo gas, magic water and cosmic rays did just so? Madness!

look I agree that evolution as suggested by science is incorrect , but the theory of evolution being incorrect doesn't by default make an Ooga Booga Book correct.

Using the same logic as Christians I could say "Thus evolution being false , it is incontrovertible that Bor created the 9 realms including Earth (Midgard) and the children of Bor (being Odin , Thor , Tyr , Sif , Freya etc) and all of man kind"

To prove those things are anything more than extinct creatures you'd have to show us, from muck to man, every instance of the creature that came before said fossil and that's skeletal or exoskeleton and genetic evidences that shows that creature evolved from a simpler state unto the fossil that was found and you'd have to provide skeletal and or exoskeleton of said fossil being a forebearer of a successive species. But of course no such evidence exist. All you have is the fossils of extinct life, nothing more.

and a genetic lineage which can be tested , like I said speciation is real.

Look at pigs , dogs , horses etc , we can reproduce speciation over a short amount of time with these animals , I'm saying that over a much longer amount of time groups of apes selectively bred into humans , speciation.

And yet you had to Think up a response to me on a device whose complexity is not at all as complex as DNA, using your arms to do so. And yet you'd have us believe nothing created DNA? So nothing can in turn respond on your behalf and can build hardware for you to respond to me. Hell, nothing could even tie your shoes, fuck your wide and suck your dick.

>Show us observable testable proof of the big bang and abiogenesis and evolution

those are three separate things. they aren't reliant on one another to happen.

that being said the Miller-Urey experiment is a fairly good example under which abiogenesis may have occurred.

as for evolution the speciation of European Salsifies when introduced to North America is a good example of evolution in action.

the big bang, on the other hand, can't be tested, we can only develop hypothesis based on observed phenomena in the universe, so that being said the big bang theory most closely aligns with the data gathered on the universe at this point.

>And that's as it happened and not your made up rhetorical fantasies you liars use.

and what is it that you believe, oh great skeptic of Sup Forums?

Nonsense. The only similarity between life forms are classes. DNA is code and there's a code for breathing air, and a code for using sun light to aide in food production and or manipulation. God used classes, like any good programmer would.

>We were made as we are by God

what evidence do you have that we were made by god?

show me observable testable proof that god created the universe

I did not say that nothing created DNA , what I am saying is that there is no evidence to support your Christian God or any particular God created all life.

I am agreeing with you mate , but you have to show your workings , since if "We are here" is all you need for Christ God to be right , then Vishnu , Bor , the great River serpent etc are all just as valid as Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1373467224582.jpg (960x720, 111K)

They are one in the same. They are crutches used by those of your atheistic faith to deny a maker.

Attached: 526fe258c31b7.jpg (599x586, 49K)

Attached: 796.jpg (625x626, 27K)

I see , so you do not believe that dogs were speciated from wolves ?

^^^^ Right

except disproving one does not disprove the other three, nor does it disprove the existence of a god or gods.

that being said, prove your god exists; go ahead, I'll wait.

Attached: 1380654182861.jpg (2048x1575, 239K)

You should stay away from science. Try Video games or something simpler.

So, nothing can write DNA and create cars. Listen you horribly deceived child, at the very least you have No recourse other than to confess that we were made. To say any less says you believe nothing can purposefully drive your car, tie your shoes and make you dinner.

Attached: oh-shit-nigga-what-are-you-doing-28392532.png (500x523, 34K)

evolution has never been confirmed as an absolute truth, its still just a theory. its only been accepted as a possibility.

>God used classes, like any good programmer would.
>you could never conceive of the complexity of god and his plans!
>god acts like a programmer

Attached: 85887317.jpg (224x225, 14K)

A maker, is what you're about to confess to; we were made for all things you can attest for was made by a purposeful intuitive thinking person.

Attached: trollsde.jpg (1132x908, 645K)

Christ Fag , you are being emotional and using reductio ad abserdum.

Now accept that Bor , Father of Odin created you and all life.

See how ridiculous I am , that is you , but I used older fan fiction.

Evolution was invented to discredit God.

Yes , I am agreeing that something manifested us , but for anyone to claim to know that is was their God is delusional.

God was invented because we hadn't figured out science.

Attached: troll_evolution1.jpg (850x532, 42K)

It's so edgey to say God isn't real.

>So, nothing can write DNA and create cars.

I'm agreeing with you; evolution, abiogenesis, the big bang, it's all bullshit. scientists are full of shit and liars.

now that being said, prove to me that god created the universe using observable testable proof.

and later the Christ Theistic Cult was adopted by the Romans as a control mechanism.

The Church is an evil syndicate created to draw wealth and power.

Yes, because hackers has never altered programs before.

Nice trips
They forgot bonobos

I don't believe in evolution because there is no proof , I don't believe in Jesus Christ or The Christ God for the same reason.

Science is man made and will never explain the why. It thinks it can explain the how, but it's just labels really. If you really look at the meat and potatoes, the why will always come back to the creator and science will never be able to explain that, which is why we've accepted God as the answer, science can't offer anything besides some Freemason Satanist theories to hide the truth from beings and how spiritual they really are.

Science is the biggest magic trick on humans.

ITT: the current state of american education, and displays of scientific illiteracy.

Sometimes living things are born with genetic mutations the previous generation didn't have.

Sometimes this mutation is beneficial allowing it to reproduce and spread the mutation with its offspring. Over time the creatures with the beneficial mutation will outnumber the ones without and the mutation will have taken over the population.

This allows creatures to adapt to changing environments. It's called survival of the fittest. It's the backbone of Darwin's theory of Evolution. Don't get confused by the word "theory" either. In a scientific context it means fact.

Living things change over time responding to changes in environment. We are descendants of apes. Deal with it.

Attached: evolution.jpg (1624x1760, 413K)

Most niggers and Muslims look exactly like apes!

No. His son, Jesus/Michael, who created all things using his father's wisdom and power, Collisians 1:15-18, was the first programmer.

Weekendfags taking obvious bait despite 3 warnings. fucking kill me

all right christian fag you have my attention.

Historians will undoubtedly agree on 2 events taking place, the birth and crucifixion of Christ. Nobody questions those events from happening, they did, accept it, history has.

But this leads to the next question, why was he crucified, what was happening that made people so mad?

>I don't understand something
>must be god

surprise bitch, it wasn't god it was my dick the whole time

WORSHIP MY DONG

A maker, as in some one who is at the very least superior to our best and brightest.

No it's not. Sorry to tell you mate, but the average is well above 5 inches.

So you need a time machine to prove you were born?
Fucking retard.

A maker is all I'm saying. A maker.

But they do possess a gene in their genetic coding for teeth, it is simply turned off. If turned on the gene causes embryo death

heh

Just saying it's explained in Jurrasic world that they mixed genes not only due to decay but also too give the audience what they wanted.

STOP TAKING THE BAIT STOP TAKING THE BAIT STOP TAKING THE BAIT STOP TAKING THE BAIT STOP TAKING THE BAIT STOP TAKING THE BAIT STOP TAKING THE BAIT STOP TAKING THE BAIT STOP TAKING THE BAIT STOP TAKING THE BAIT

We were created. Is my point. As to whom, I say YHWH, you say the Spaghetti Monster. But we were made.

>Collisians 1:15-18
Except according to that very verse, god created all living things FOR his son. his son didn't create shit. read your own damn book

just like humans still have the gene for a tail.

Actually believing the Earth is 13 billion years old...what a fool.

Look at how far humans have come in thousands of years, and we're expected to believe things have been in motion for billions of years...does not compute at all.

because it's supported by empirical evidence and has been proven to occur in laboratory tests

Attached: 1517269837400.jpg (760x776, 39K)

>...does not compute at all.

Because you suffer from mental retardation.

What in the actual fuck is happening ITT? Im hungover as fuck and cant stop laughing

No, for we are not unique purported events. The big bang, abiogenesis and evolution are all unique purported events.

>This is a FUCKING MYTH. Why the FUCK is this taught in schools??

Because the alternatives are asinine and there's a fossil record.

Exponential growth is a thing

Exactly like?

Simple, it's a better explanation than "allah did it!"

>a fucking chimpanzee gave birth to a human
Even if you're trolling, pretending to be retarded is little better than just being retarded.
The theory of evolution does not say that a chimpanzee ever gave birth to a human.

To be fair some of those primitive feathers were more like spines, although we do have evidence in amber of more feathered tails at least in some.

>They're considered a diverse group of reptiles
Time to head back to school, kid, dinosaurs are not lizards, lizards appeared later in their lifetime and were one of the things that out-competed and preyed on them.

Some actually still have a gene expression that can create true teeth but it's so degraded from disuse that it's fatal.

>no evidence
We've literally found a feathered tail preserved in amber news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/12/feathered-dinosaur-tail-amber-theropod-myanmar-burma-cretaceous/

Rather than just saying "fuck off retard" it's better to explain why someone is retarded, even for the benefit of others reading along if not the moron themselves who might be too stubborn to listen.

I know you're probably just pretending to be retarded as a desperate plea for attention, but just because you say something is the case does not make it so.
For example some god or alien could have created the universe and then abiogenisis created life, or they could have also made life and then evolution took over, or they didn't create the universe or life but then guided it in a manner that just looks like evolution, or any other mix-and-match combination of causes.

I'd also think an omnipotent programmer would do a better job of it without so many viruses and mutations and errors.

being superiour to humans , not difficult.

>there is no proof
This is either heavy retardation or a great bait

Attached: High autism levels.jpg (514x536, 30K)

>We were created. Is my point.
can you prove that to me using observable testable proof?

I get that the universe and life didn't pop into existence with no help, but I'm gonna need some evidence that god did it.

My theory is this-

Evolution in nature happens for a reason, organisms evolve to adapt to their surroundings in order to survive. What could have made monkeys need a conscious mind, rational thought in order to survive? There must have been some alien intervention. They chose the monkey, modified it to become us.

We teach facts. Stating something is a myth doesn't mean it is.

They also tend to support creationism over evolution.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

Most scientific experiments can't be reproduced, a lot of science is junk, created and curated to fit an agenda, but it's not actually the truth. Everyone jumps on the evolution theory, but let me remind you it's a theory, not definitive truth.

The bible explained has explained everything already, quite specifically too.

ooooh nooooo we've been baited

Attached: hey-guys-look-how-retarded-i-am-jokes-on-them.jpg (349x642, 40K)