"Women choosing careers over children are half persons" - Erdogan

>Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has rejected the idea of emancipation of women through greater financial independence by saying that women who trade the role of a mother and a housewife for a career, are “half-persons.”

>“A woman who abstains from maternity by saying ‘I am working’ means that she is actually denying her femininity. This is my sincere thought,” Erdogan said at the opening ceremony of the Women and Democracy Association (KADEM) in Istanbul, as cited by the Anadolu news agency.

>"A woman who refuses maternity and gives up housekeeping faces the threats of losing her freedom. She is lacking and is a half [a person] no matter how successful she is in the business world.”

>"I would recommend having at least three children," Erdogan said.

How based is this roach?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/kurdish-majority-turkey-within-one-generation-705466
youtu.be/7LJcqMgKT8Y
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-34695899
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Single women really should have less rights than women who are married and have kids.

He would be based if Constantinople did not need to be reclaimed.

>I would recommend having at least three children
He literally wants to conquer europe. Super based, m8.

he's right and I'm not even a roach

He's right, a woman's duty is to the home and to her children. This isn't oppression, this isn't the patriarchy this is how things are meant to be. Men are fitter, men are more emotionally stable they can handle harder and more stressful work than a woman can.
This isn't sexist, this is just acknowledging the differences we have, this is why marriage only works with a man and a woman, because when we combine our strengths into one we create a stable and proper household for a child to grow up in. If anything asking a woman to stay home with her children is the most feminist thing you can do because you're embracing her womanly skills as a mother and denying her the stressful environment of the workplace.

>"I would recommend having at least three children," Erdogan said.

>already exporting poor retards all over Europe
>asking people to make even more

Literally Africa-tier

>neck beards will defend this...

is he a nazi muslim or a ISIS muslim?

Sup Forums does it bother any of you that you're just as bad as backwards retard muslims?

Maybe you should be asking your woman to have 3 children so you can repopulate your old colonies with French and replace the natives. Imagine if Algeria or Vietnam were actually a first world country. Half the countries on this planet are impossible to visit because it's too dangerous.

Turks have a low birthrate. the arabs are kurds are taking over turkey

Then a mens role is not to fuck around, but to be faithful to his family and work and provide for them.
This ultra traditional view goes both ways.

He is right, but the globalists want more people in labor so they can pay cheaper salaries (also the end of traditional values).

Ethnic Turks don't have much higher birthrates than Europeans do. They have a shitload of gypsies and arabs to make up for this, but they are not faring better than we are

If only someone in countries that actually have low birth rates said something like this. Fucking hell.

This, it's ridiculous Sup Forums keeps brining up this stupid lock and key analogy. Modesty is important for both sexes, be an example not a follower. You don't like degeneracy? Stop being degenerate, you don't like sluts? Don't give them attention, make them feel bad for their choices. It's as simple as that

Absolutely right and based.

No, his saying this because turkish women like western women got Jewed a few decades ago, and this had a detrimental,effect on the Tukish birth rate which is below replacement for Turks whilst more patriachal less feminist ethnic groups like the Kurds in Turkey have an average of 3 times more children than Turks. Many have speculated that with the current population rends, Turkey will become a kurdish majority country in a generation. This is about survival.

ibtimes.com/kurdish-majority-turkey-within-one-generation-705466

Retardogan fag retarding as usual

you don't get it, decency has to forced onto people. Especially women

according to Sup Forums

KEK

This.

If things continue as is and the Kurds continue to grow, Turkey might just be the only country in the world that will happen to grow whiter in the future.

Yeah, well, he is still going to use his army of islamic warriors to undermine europe like he has done with germany by sending us the human garbage turks don't want in their own country for decades. He has more than one goal.

>declared 'based' by people so desperate they'd fete every person not completely brainwashed by Western liberalism
It does not take the least of courage to make such a statement as a dictator of a Muslim country.

>make them feel bad for your choices

Why do you think they care what you think?

Unmarried Women in their 30s with no children are basically men, except weaker and unwilling to do dangerous or dirty jobs that society needs. They should be treated as the lowest rung on the social ladder, below single men who at least can pick up garbage, work on oil rigs, or in mines, or fight and die for their country. Women in the workplace was a mistake.

He want to make Turkey Bangladesh of Europe. More uneducated trash = less cost for employers = more vote for his party.

Yes but much more Kurds are being assimilated. Majority of Kurds cant speak Kurdish.

Do you have a job or go outside? How long have you stayed in your house that you think most jobs are solders, miners and oil rig workers?

Do you have any idea how obvious it is that you just stay inside all day?

If Erdogan were non-muslim or european with his current views, you poltards would worship him.

he is at least 10x times right winger than putin or trump.

but he runs a less powerful country and he is muslim.

Erdogan is a meme and he just want to create surplus labour and make the population more malleable.

He's in denial that Turkey's economy is performing below potential. He thinks the Turkish Central Bank is part of some worldwide "interest rate" conspiracy. Turkey's inflation rate has been above the Central Bank's target for every year except one for the last 10 years. He's a mixture of Putin and Netanyahu.

Only retards have more kids than they can afford.

nice b8

>women
>not getting emotionally aggravated over the slightest of insults

trust me, they care

That doesn't mean they'll change their behavior, just that they're irritated. I swear that no one here has regular face to face social interactions with humans.

>Russians
>not the worst spouses

He's right on this and his reasoning is sound

However as he has justified this position with a rational arguement, rather than simply an appeal to the divine pronouncements of Muhammad and Shaira Law, he has committed shirk, is un-Islamic, and should be handed over to ISIS for execution as a Kaffir. Muhammed and Sharia are the only arguements allowed in Islam, every other argument is apostasy.

there is always a beta cuck to marry them at theirs 30s, only males are treated as trash by society.

in china they give married women subsidies, unlike here where they pay single mothers

No, it bothers me that Whites are losing the fertility/demographic war, while Muslims and Black Africans are winning it.

i'm a kurdish who can't speak kurdish and pretend like i'm okay with ''being turk'' thing. but my roachfrend when teh time comes we'll be the ones who stab you on your back.Do not fall for assimilate meme.

You get tax breaks for getting married in America you actual child.

Being okay with Kurds... Ffs, Kurdish seperatism is the only chance Turkey has to get rid of themselves from these barbaric leeches

>tfw just waiting for the right moment to convert to Islam and join the winning team

Western cucks can keep your partying slags. I want a loyal wife and children, looks like I have to convert to Islam to get that.

Thanks to westerners

Most importantly stop coming to and associating with Sup Forums.

This place is rightfully for scum and no woman would even want a 4channer as a husband.

No seriously Sup Forums, how do you justify thinking almost identically to muslims?

They have kurds

He's right. Having children is the most fulfilling thing a woman can do. Instead of wasting their lives away at some job where they're replaceable they could a mother to children in a way that no one else can.

yeah, otherwise they whore out, like in the west. They don't act like that where the mudslimes have them under control, do they?

This will never work, forcing people to be a certain way pushes them away from that. Being a positive example is better, but most of Sup Forums is too lazy to go to the gym, eat healthier or whatever it is. They'd rather go on Sup Forums and start feminist hate threads.
They might act like they don't and might justify being a slut but deep down inside they realise their life choices are wrong, but every guy that hooks up with them is just helping them justify it even more. When someone comes along and rejects them because they're a slut maybe it will make them realise what they're doing is wrong. This is why people are so against slut shaming, it works.

>Sup Forums can justify half of the shit that is said here

how is your autonomy going in cizre, sur, nusaybin, yuksekova, idil, sirnak ? :)

I've heard that heroic guerillas completely destroyed turkish special forces and now these provinces are de facto kurdistan :)

( pic related )

He would be based if he wasn't a disgusting Muslim

Nothing wrong with that.

"be the change you wish to see in the world"
-Ghandi

nah lets let authoritarians dictate what is good for us

Wrong.
Eh, I come here because this is the only place on the internet where you have freedom to say what you want without risk. I have nowhere else online where I can be so open about my Christianity for example, even other Christians will get offended if you say something they don't like and ban you. At least here we can have actual discussions sometimes despite our differences. Sup Forums surprisingly is the perfect example of multiculturalism.

That was the main purpose of religion

wrong. ethnic turkish birthrate is 1.85 which is higher than all european countries but still below replacement point. ethnic kurdish birthrate is the problem which is 3.2

It's good for white women to have a lot of children but when other races do, it's not a good thing.

The Internet needs to be shut down.

Then people will actually have to become examples and go outside. The net is what's holding modern men back from action

>Mrs was all about "Mah Depression" and mood swings.
>I convinced her to get pregnant
>Wasn't easy; "Mah dreams of traveling", "world is a horrible place", "Mah career", "Mah parents"
>6 months in
>She is so much happier; she has a purpose

I think roaches deserve the most horrific death imaginable and then a nice soak in some pigs blood but I do agree with what he's said about women being only a half regardless of how much of a (((career))) they can make.

Slut shaming only works if the woman considers the person insulting them to be someone who has an opinion that matters. I don't think any woman cares if some ugly weird fuck 4channer tells her what's right and wrong.

>with humans
cut the defeatist logic. The first might not change their behavior, but do it to enough of them and they will.

b-but w-we were brothers.

Well...he's...right.

Still a roach though.

Seems like he want to kill of the legacy of Kemal Ataturk.

So you agree that you're as bad as muslims.

He said nothing wrong though.
For whom are you building your career? Your own vanity and cheap materialist desires?
Erdogan is right in this case.

As I already said,

china doesn't subsidize single mothers is what i mean

Okay dude.

pol would absolutely worship him if he was a christian ruling their country tbqhaf

I sayith unto thee, in the name of the Dragon. Doith, whateverith, the motherith fuckith, thou whilst, even if in direct opposition to my own will lel. youtu.be/7LJcqMgKT8Y

And currently what they're dictating is that we accept sluts and whores, that we abandon our traditional culture and values, that Christianity is evil and should be left to the past. Maybe one person alone won't make a difference, but he can make his opinions heard.
For example, I completely hated the degenerate way people dressed today, I always asked why can't we dress better? I realised we can, all the resources are there so I put away the high school clothing and dressed myself up better. At first your friends might poke fun at you for it, but I've noticed they've smartened up also. One friend who always grabs a blazer before going out has told me he felt weird being so underdressed next to me but now he likes getting dressed up also even when he's not with me.

That's why Turks and your average Sup Forumstard are collective scum.

ya sev ya terk et

But he's not so we hate him. What's the problem?
Even a broken clock is right two times a day.

main purpose was to control women? or control

I bet you think your a special snowflake libertarian or something

yes ataturk had zero children ( I wonder why lol) but ERDOGAN has four kids mashallah.

there is no problem, just stating a fact

other races (blacks) tend to suck at civilization

I'm an independent, I'm also an American who hates bootlicking authoritarian NEETS and skinheads.

I sort of agree with you but at the same time I don't. Without the internet I wouldn't have found the hundreds of sources of items made in western countries, but at the same time there's a lot of degenerate places on the internet. It's a necessary evil I think.
Then stop being an ugly 4channer.

yeah, and?

defeatist still. if everyone does it, it makes a difference. Also, not everyone on Sup Forums is some fat neckbeard.

I have a love hate relationship with that man.

I'm not, but it's a safe bet that most of this board and Sup Forums in general is not attractive.

Everyone is not going to do it because you guys are fringe freaks.

>*triggered*

read up, bud
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-34695899

Yeah I know about it user, I just don't think you knew about marriage tax breaks in America until I told you.

i just wanted to make my point user. now others can read it too

Half the people circlejerking about how women need to be controlled probably don't even leave the house in order to be communicating with people.

The only bad thing muslims do is follow their religion. Don't tip yout fedora at me, boy.

>wife works doubles 6 days a week
> spends an hour and a half getting ready everyday, which in this time frame refuses to do anything for anybody because "she has to get ready for work"
> destroys the bathroom everyday
> drives my new car, which she essentially destroyed via coffee stains and cigarette burns in the seat and center console
> destroyed the cars rims by parking ON curbs
> cant say anything about her making a mess of the car or she goes full autism and shuts down, refusing to speak
> comes home and sits on jewbook and drinks wine
> cant initiate conversation because she's busy talking to her friend on jewbook
> eats and smokes in the bedroom while on jewbook
> cant get her to help take care of the kids because she worked all day and claims she shouldn't have too
> doesn't ever want to watch TV together, but if I watch DVR'd shows without her she bitches
> constantly going through my things when I'm gone

Why not stay single and fuck all the strange you want.
I reeeeeerally wish I fucking did.

I'm pointing out that you have essentially the same beliefs.

What a faggot.

culture has to start somewhere. it grows out of minority groups initally. this happens in everything, everywhere, since civilization started

i think you'd be surprised who visits Sup Forums

He's right but he's still a Muslim shitskin. I agree with him but doesn't mean I like the guy.