Tfw Mexico will always be a Spanish-speaking shithole

>tfw Mexico will always be a Spanish-speaking shithole
>tfw Mexico will never ditch shitty Spanish to speak English instead
>tfw will never be anglified and instead will forever be part of L*tin America and be exposed to their bad ways

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58MJT80XbKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill wh*tey now die wh*tey die

lol no
mexico is the bad influence on latin america

El Chavo del 8 isn't that bad

kys

I'm not white, Mohammed.

Guyana and jamaica mon

Mexico would be a fine country if the US wasn't right across the border.

>wanting to be *nglified
Are you a homo or what?

Reminder that if degenerate druggie shitlords from the US wouldn't keep buying illegal drugs, Mexico could be as wealthy as Sweden or Canada.

oh you'll be anglified soon enough, don't you worry.

us white folk will flock to Latin America once Europe and USA are under complete muslim control.

Mass suicide your country, you will do a favour to everyone.

Go sell them your ass and stop talking shit about our amerindian brothers.

No, we were innocent and pure before cartels spread from Colombia

Our country has already been blacked multiple times. We don't need you people shitting up the gene pool even more.

The shit began in the 60s, during the 80s, everything was in place for the cartels to take us to war

I just wanna be brown and English-speaking, I don't want Hispanic "culture" nor do I want to be white.
You've already been taco'd don't fool yourself.

thanks to USA

t. "White" mexican

Just kys

el malinchista, señores

>inv4 pinche mesero

rude

pinche nazi

These brown maggots think their shitskiness comes from language, I consider tge English language the most niggerfied shitskin.

English is the most retarded fucking language out there

DELET THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW

For what purpose? It looks like you already speak English and chances are you are already brown. Do you realize how autistic you are making yourself look?

¿Hechando la culpa a los demas de vuestros propios problemas?
Mexico es un pais de mierda por los Mexicanos.

>Hechando

If I had to change our main language, I'd rather it to be French, Portuguese or another latin one. I don't like English.

Only Italian would be acceptable
But Spanish > Italian > French > Portuguese
So lets keep it this way

>when brownies unironically want to be white-washed
We truly live in interesting times

See? This is why no one likes anglos. You said you were brown and you're ok with it, yet they insist. Do you really want us to be as hated as these turds?

I'm ok with Spanish desu, I just don't want English.

>to speak English instead
You couldn't pick a worse language

youtube.com/watch?v=58MJT80XbKc

>preferring pirate language over the language of God
wew lad, poetry and literature in spanish is being produced even when other europeans didn't even had a unified grammar

>b-but I am poor and I need to emigrate to a country with other language to not die for starvation

that's your bloody problem, it's not the language wich can't fulfill you, YOU are the one who can do anything for the language

>spanish
>good
too much unnecessary tongue rolling and an annoying subjunctive.

>I want my language to be as simplistic as possible because otherwise my brain gets confused
Ingsoc was right.

Kill yourself race traitor faggot

>hechando

>Ingsoc
That was from 1984 right?

>annoying subjunctive.
?

Yeah, it's a reference to Ingsoc's initiative to make a whole new language that was easier for the masses to use due to the small amount of brainpower needed to speak it.

Seeing how Spain / Portugal literally carried Europe to power I think Span/Portu are pretty good languages.

Read a book please.

This desu, maybe they didn't contributed to science at the same level of germans and brits but at least they contributed to navigaton and arts/literature.
Also they were kebab removers before it became mainstream

Spanish sounds cool when old people speak it

What were Germans doing prior to 1,800s?
Iberians were busy building universities while Europe were in the dark ages.

>All these Dagos who hate English yet know how to type in English

ANGLO'D

>English the most common language in the world
I did not ask for this.

It is not, US will soon be a spanish speaking state too and we will speak Spanish.

Are you sure?

Yes, the shitters of spanish empire will swarm and overcome the English Empire.

those numbers are wrong, or irrelevant

I understand why Americans hate chicanos now

@76301676
>a monolingual replies to me
Eww

Little by little.

Youre right, its much higher, its 600 million spanish speakers because portuguese is the same.

Their dragon ball z dub was great tho

You don't threaten me dago

That was 2000, going to show you 2017

>Reminder that if degenerate druggie shitlords from the US wouldn't keep buying illegal drugs, Mexico could be as wealthy as Sweden or Canada.

That's cute. Too bad Mexico has been a corrupt shit hole long before the drug/cartel epidemic.

lol no im just saying you need to look at people who can speak the language as second language aswell, also the "english" one is just plain wrong.

Preta 2 para espanhol.

I hope child protective services have been notified and the parents lose custody.

Don't care, you're the ones who are nigger tier if you refuse to assimilate

Yes you are nigger tier if you dont assimilate, speak Spanish.

No. Never even met a chicano here, but now I know why you're hated.

Soon.

No, I want relevancy and for us to participate in global culture.
What is white-washed about wanting Mexico's language to be English instead of Spanish? It's not solely your language, anymore.
I mean the whole country not just me.

The brown hordes have 6+ kids, US will be 99.9% spanish speaking in my lifetime, feels good nan.

>I want relevancy
Fuck that, we should be left out alone

who fucking cares ,everybody hates your country around the world, it is like ISIS

>I want my country to speak the most retarded language around
>reason? Because of shits and gigs

Fertility rate among Hispanics it's like 2.3

Use to like spics, now I hate them because of this thread WTF

Brown spics will conquer this cotinent and make US a latin american country.

You got conquered though, and now you segregate yourselves mainly to the south west of the USA.

>Use to like spics
Yea sure.
Are you even Canadian anyway? I think I've seen you being too pro-American in anti-American threads, pretty weird coming from a leaf on this board desu.

Fuck America, but your anti-Anglo sentiment has exposed me to what you people really are.

habla todo el ingles qe qieras, eso no te va a qitar lo prieto cara de artesania olmeca

Esto es lo que pasa cuando se le da mucha libertad a un cucaracho.

I see, once anglos get in the PoC alliance against cumskins I won't hate them anymore though.

Anglos are pirates
>let them in Texas under conditions they never follow, ban them, they continue to immigrate illegally, so much they overwhelm the local population, they revolt, steal half of your country and blame you for it. Centuries later complain about ilegal immigration in the land you stole

>be english pirate in gibraltar, disaster happens in there so the Spanish let you in their land to set up refugee camps under the condition you would return the land once you recovered. Recover and keep the land

And so on

Never trust an anglo

Just for the record, when we think of anglos, it's usually only about USA and UK, not the rest.

>wah wah you'll still be an INJUN
And?

t. Sudaca

el pais no va a dejar de ser mierda, nunca te vas a superar, el fallar y perder esta en tu sangre
indio cagado

>hechando
HOSTIA PUTA JOLINES ONDA VITAL

Andate a hispachan chicano asqueroso

I thought we were friends. Fuck you Mexicans.

Dont listen to that brown faggots

why are mexicans proud of speaking spanish? It's not their language

Well done dago,However.
Well,that is enough

What the hell is a dago?

Offensive term invented by anglos against Italians, Spaniards, or meds in general. Supposedly comes from the name "Diego".

>No, I want relevancy and for us to participate in global culture.
Mexican is well known and popular throughout the world, no?