Non-African human populations today have marginally lower fitness thanks to Neanderthal inheritance

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.html
>The Neanderthal genome included harmful mutations that made the hominids around 40 percent less reproductively fit than modern humans, according to new estimates. Non-African humans inherited some of this genetic burden when they interbred with Neanderthals, though much of it has been lost over time. The results suggest that these harmful gene variants continue to reduce the fitness of some populations today. The study also has implications for management of endangered species.

WHITES BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/forum/threads/31688-More-on-the-Genetic-Cost-of-Neanderthal-Introgression
broadinstitute.org/news/8150
techyville.com/2013/06/news/study-finds-that-blacks-are-genetically-stronger-than-whites/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_records_in_weightlifting
youtube.com/watch?v=Ya_P9W5hojg
spiegel.de/wissenschaft/mensch/neandertaler-forschung-stellt-rassistische-weltbilder-auf-den-kopf-a-950848.html
spiegel.de/wissenschaft/mensch/europaeer-erbten-gene-fuer-haut-und-haar-vom-neandertaler-a-946256.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

True.

eupedia.com/forum/threads/31688-More-on-the-Genetic-Cost-of-Neanderthal-Introgression

>As Paabo explains it:
>"The team determined that Europeans who lived between 37,000 and 14,000 years ago were part of a single founding population that didn’t significantly interbreed with other populations. Since the drop in Neanderthal DNA couldn’t be explained by population mixing, the authors argue that the genetic material was forced out through natural selection.Further evidence bolstered this theory when the researchers found that Neanderthal DNA got culled more often near genes than in other parts of the genome.
>“The Neanderthal population, because of its small size, may have accumulated many slightly bad mutations,” said Pääbo. “It has taken tens of thousands of years to remove them from the modern human population, and it may still be going on.”
broadinstitute.org/news/8150

>implying black people are stronger than white people or even Asians

>implying your race isn't getting cucked by black men one by one.

Study Finds that Blacks are Genetically Stronger than Whites

>FOXNews.com is reporting on a study conducted by Cornell University that found that White Americans are genetically weaker and less diverse than their Black counterparts.
>The study, “Genotype, hapoltype and copy-number variation in worldwide human populations,” was conducted to provide data for uncovering the history of migration, range expansion, and adaption of human beings.
>After testing 10,000 genes and analyzing the genetic makeup of 15 Americans of African descent and 20 Americans of European decent, researchers found that the Euro-Americans showed less variation than their African American counterparts.
>Carlos Bustamante, senior co-author of the study and an assistant professor of biological statistic and computational biology at Cornell stated, “Since we tend to think of European populations as quite large, we did not expect to see a significant difference in the distribution of neutral and deleterious variation between the two populations.”

techyville.com/2013/06/news/study-finds-that-blacks-are-genetically-stronger-than-whites/

I love how their narrative goes from:

>OUT OF AFRICA IS THE REAL THEORY! FUCK OFF, THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS NEANDERTHAL INHERITENCE!
To
>UHM....WELL, BEING NEANDERTHAL IS ACTUAL BAD!!

How fucking desperate are these kikes?

Look at the best athletes in the world when it doesn't come to running, basketball or Handegg. Then tell me otherwise.

I would trade a meager amount of fitness for about a 500% increase in intellect any day of the week.

>popping out more children, being more populous
Still suck the most at strong sports:
You see clear evidence how black race is the least strong race ever.

>implying we can stop it since if you ever speak out about you look like a fedora tipping faggot and get outcasted by your community

and whats why the west is doomed.

and yet those mutated unfit monsters conquered and shaped the whole world

Study finds that Asians are the strongest, followed by white people:

Is this thing even a fact, I thought the Neanderthal inheritance theory was just sensationalized science that was quickly debunked

Damn desperation stinks dude.
All the strongest men in the world are white and have been for ages and the IQ of blacks is on average much lower but Blacks can run faster i give you that which is useful for them like running away from strong white man.

>whites are stronger
>BLACKZ R GENETICALLY STRONGER

it's like you're retarded or something

These are "sports" that no one gives a fuck about my man. Blacks do basketball, handegg, and track because those sports are actually profitable, and are generally more relevent

>Shills lying lol haha we got you, pol BTFO :DDD:D t.reddit
Neanderthals were the übermensch both mentally, and physically. They were shorter than the homo sapiens, but were more muscular and robust.

This

>study proves blacks are genetically more athletic than whites
>A-OK

>study proves whites are genetically more intelligent than blacks
>ayo das raysis

These are sports black people can't win, since they are physically inferior. If you going to claim black people are stronger then you better have a physical test to be stronger, not some words of cherrypicking studies. Physical strength is very easy to measure, unlike intelligence.

"genetic fitness" and athletic ability, or physical strength, are all different things.

biologists/geneticists use the term "fit" to describe how likely certain genes are to reach successive generations.

to say one organism is more genetically fit than the other is to say it's more likely to have its genes represented in the population at some time in the future than the other organism.

I wish Sup Forums knew science.

The study plainly says that Subsaharans breed at higher rates than whites.

Yes just as cockroaches are more reproductively fit than humans in general.

Fitness doesn't mean athleticism. It just means how many kids you can have before you kick the bucket.

Aren't Brazilians the T*rkroaches of South America though?

NOT IN THE BRAIN THEY AINT

I'll admit that I didn't read the article, just the headline.

My b, holmes :^)

No. Niggers have lowers IQ's so it more than works to our advantage.

>ganging up on civilians, beating up random people
That's not measurements of strong, that's just inferior intelligence compare to already inferior strength.

I demand that the Nanderthals pay us reparations for what they did to us.

WE

Why do your women drink white men semen, then?

Blacks breed younger and in greater numbers than whites. In evolutionary terms blacks are "fitter".

>contains disadvantageous genes
>genes selected by natural selection initially to cause a population of a significant size as the neanderthals

looks like somebody doesn't understand how selection pressures work

no Argies are

WUZ

>analyzing the genetic makeup of 15 Americans of African descent and 20 Americans of European decent

WOW
O
W

>reliable evidence

youtube.com/watch?v=Ya_P9W5hojg

SQUIRES

I was thinking the same.

If these genes mattered they would disappear fast and if they don't disappear then they were redundant to begin with.

Meaning that we don't rapidly overpopulate the area, consume all it's resources and live in poverty. Meaning that we can save surpluses for investment and technological development and go on to conquer the planet and move into space.

>Neanderthals had a smaller stature which causes modern day europeans to be less athletic than blacks
HA! Sup ForumsWEENIES BTFO!

>Neanderthals had bigger brains which causes modern day europeans to have bigger brains than africans
TAKE THAT RACIST PSEUDO-SCIENCE OUTTA HERE. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT EVERYTHING IS CULTURAL.

So what ?

the dingo dog is stronger than the domestic one ,but dumber

>The Neanderthal population, because of its small size, may have accumulated many slightly bad mutations

>It has taken tens of thousands of years to remove them from the modern human population, and it may still be going on

Is this waht will be sayed about the white race after 14,000 years ? Of course will be by blacks.

>WE CLEAN THE WHITE N SHIIET. WE ARE BETTER NAO

you don't know the full story user

What the fuck even is a "bad mutation"?
Like Sickle-cell?

We got their genes for cold resistance and larger brains.

Niggers BTFO.

>whites not as physically fit
HAHA WHITES BTFO

>non whites lower IQ
OMG RACIST STUDIES DON'T MEAN ANYTHING. OBVIOUSLY EVOLUTION CHANGES ONLY THE BODY WHICH DEFINITELY DOESN'T INCLUDE THE MIND!

I'd rather be a more intelligent albeit less physically fit human

I guess white people don't need to be reminded that Moors cultured and brought in sewage systems into Europe when all of your disgusting inbred diseased cousin fucking ancestors shit all over the streets in Europe. 500+ years of African rule in Europe.

They also gave us traits better suited to live far north and be larger. But also still talks that they gave us problems like diabetes

Well, we already know Negroes run faster than white boys. That's why black people of west & east African origin dominate in sprinting.

>blacks are more physically fit than whites because genetics
>you cant say blacks are less intelligent because genetics

Who /neanderthal skull/ here?

You look like a Balkanite. I see some Dinaric features in there.

agreed

what puts man at the top of the evolution scale is his brain not his muscle. we've conquered every animal on the planet without claws or a protective hide. our brains are what separated us beyond the our thumbs

physiology isnt what made us great. its our ingenuity. and im a bigguy4u but id rather be a good strategist than a brute. good thing i can switch tho

Without living specimens it is impossible to ascertain the fitness of mutations. The authors are writing out of pure conjecture here. For all they know, the genes were culled thru epigenetic incompatibility. They could even have been more physically fit, but were selected out because of negative social judgements ie they were deemed ugly.

PhDBro here. Lrn2popsci

>Scientists mention darwinistic fitness
>Sup Forumstards think they mean fitness as in strength
Holy shit you guys are stupid

Chinese literally put a million rural kids into Olympic lifting training at 5 years old and end up with maybe 20 athletes at the end

They also state sanction doping and use the old east German generic marker tests to see which kids have the greatest response to drugs (it varies up to 4x the norm in the most gifted athletes)

Terrible example as their pursuit of Olympic golds was driven by maos desire to prove Chinese weren't physically inferior

t. White lifter who is still baffled by basketball youth who can bench 315 without even training

And yet Asians and Caucasians are by far the most successful races, pure Homo Sapiens BTFO

You crackers are so base pair obsessed. Originally I thought it was just loving ones heritage but after enough pol it's clear that the lot of you are neurotic.

Outside looking in, the we wuz cavemen meme just looks like generational death throes of a faltering white population.

Yeah except on this case genetically stronger just means more diverse you dumb fuck, and has nothing to do with phyiscal strength
Read the article, or even just the part YOU posted from it

Chin is too strong

I'm Albanian.

Absolute brain size means nothing, what's much more important is the encephalisation quotiënt

>B-but i just read a german article about how almost any human has about the same amount of neanderthal genes and that only white supremacists claim europeans to have a higher percentage.

also white skin and light hair was inherited from the neanderthals, a subspecies that became extinct because they were weak.

sry for the german source
spiegel.de/wissenschaft/mensch/neandertaler-forschung-stellt-rassistische-weltbilder-auf-den-kopf-a-950848.html
spiegel.de/wissenschaft/mensch/europaeer-erbten-gene-fuer-haut-und-haar-vom-neandertaler-a-946256.html

But i have a little highlight for you.
>Genau das ist und bleibt, was uns Menschen auszeichnet: Unsere enge, unlösbare Verwandtschaft miteinander. Wir alle sind Mischlinge mit Migrationshintergrund.

>And this is what remains, what characterises us humans: Our close, unsolvable relation. We're all mongrels with migration background.

Holy fuck are you me???

>implying the Neanderthal gene is real

>being this retarded

fuck off, Jamal. If the white race is being cucked and diluted, SO IS YOURS. Wake up, you silly nigger.

What harmful mutation?

>being this unspecific and saying whites BTFO

grow the fuck up. Neanderthals also had bigger brains and were physically stronger, which might explain why whites are smarter and stronger.

>grow the fuck up. Neanderthals also had bigger brains and were physically stronger, which might explain why whites are smarter and stronger.

Funny, how it's always an american calling out retards.

Funny, your post made no sense.

Wow, you're even dumber than I thought but you're American so ultimately it checks out.

Why do Amerifats humans have neanderthal genes? Is this theory just so stupid only Americans believe it?

Yes, this might be true.

But look on the bright side; we're not a bunch of niggers.

>These are "sports" that no one gives a fuck about my man

Only in burgerland, because you fucks are obsessed with your handegg.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Try again, you faggoty eurocuck.

Because europeans and asians interbred with neanderthals a long time ago

as expected, cumskins have the genes of a species that lost the war to superior homo sapiens but sadly we couldn't terminate every subhuman neanderthals, but soon we will.

Almost all Caucasians and Asians have neanderthal dna.
Sorry you live in a shithole county that's ignorant of modern science.

that's beyond retarded, how does that explain that neanderthals or even a tiny bit of their dna survives to this day in people?
They're gone, nothing is left of them not a single shred in any modern human being that lives today
Find me one non bs source that proves OP's point...

see
>American education
my fucking sides

Just stating what the article says... There are also quite polar opinions in the scientific community if there actually was any neanderthal contribution to the human gene pool

YOU ALL LISTEN TO ME now

All fastest men are black

ALL strongest men are white

OK ????

Sapiens : monkey, fast and fit.
Neanderthal : slower, bigger, whiter, JACKED, BIG BRAIN AND BIG ARMS. HUNTS WITH ROCKS.

Sickle-Cell is actually good. It makes you immune to malaria because it's unable to attack your blood cells. The only downside to Sickle Cell is that it's a shitty shape for blood cells and inevitably clogs your arteries and blood vessels at some point because of an awful traffic pileup of hooked cells. But from an objective point of view, it's a good trade-off because you live long enough to likely procreate and not die from malaria first.

In this context of your original question, a "bad mutation" would be subjective, but a list of things possible, like fragile telomeres on your chromosomes, a gene that encourages cancer for no reason or benefit, homosexulism, butt horns, etc.

I personally hunt with my cock

Read the article frog it has nothing to do with strength or "fitness"

So you hunt with 40 Short and Weak?

There's a difference between genetic strength and physical strength you retard.

hey retard, you realize that you share 99.5% of your DNA with chimpanzees, right? So guess what, everybody other than sub-Saharan African has some Neanderthal DNA as well, but it's a very small percentage. Sub-Saharan Africans have DNA from other primitive hominids.

Every time someone post that studie here there are 50+ comments about
>muh with strength
>muh strongman
>muh weightlifting
it is like a fucking reflex

Fuck off, you cuck faggot. Your personal anecdotes are worthless and prove nothing.

Why are niggers jealous of our Neanderthal genes?

>Olympic lifting training at 5 years old and end up with maybe 20 athletes at the end

I guess they should have let more mongols in then, right?

Because their only insult with any substance is that we're different from them

Are you aware of the history of the human species? Men went out of Africa and interbred with the neanderthal, while the people in Africa possibly interbred with the homo erectus.
So these first out of Africa people would later comprise not only caucasian whites but- it pains me to say- all other ethnicities as well including Turkroaches.

Is that David Walliams?

Who said he's talking about the article, dipshit?

>niggers call whites Neanderthals and cavemen
>study shows they had a positive stait

WE WUZ NEANDERTHALS N SHEEEEIIT

Nogs have longer limbs, so they're worse at lifting weights. That's what a book I just read said anyway. It was written by a Jew.

Nogs often have longer wingspans than even taller whites, so it's an advantage in basketball for example.

>niggers are so great but for some reason they never did anything worthwhile so it's whitey's fault

they only thing africans can do better is run faster because they are too weak to face their problems. To this day negroids still havent entered to bronze age.

Shit! I guess this explains why Africa is the most successful continent.