Yfw you realize Hitler killing jews is the main reason we know about Anne Frank

>yfw you realize Hitler killing jews is the main reason we know about Anne Frank
>yfw Jeff Mangum would have never written ITAOTS if not for Hitler
>yfw Hitler is the reason for the greatest album of all time
>yfw Hitler wasn't such a bad guy after all

The only thing Hitler did wrong was lose.

J COle went platinum no features

bumping for awareness

I haven't seen this pic in years

How much would ITAOTS be different if Jeff had known the truth about the holocaust?

probably shit, thank god jeff loves anne frank

he would've written an album about the Armenian genocide instead and eventually gotten into a fight with Cenk Uygur over whether or not it happened, breaking his fingers and ending his short career.

Holocaust is fake, Hitler didn't kill the jews. Wake up you fucking idiots.

This, except for the fact that the Holocaust is real

anne frank's diary was written by her father as a sensationalist product of the times and hitler didn't actually exist, he was the stage persona of an israeli double agent who made it so israel could lay claim to their land by fulfilling the holocaust prophecy

he wouldve made the album anyways j w different words

Anne Frank is a Mangum's waifu for a reason. She's a character in fiction. Look it up. Holohoax is just ((juicy)) lies.

Holland, 1945 ???

what of it

it didn't happen but it should have

it'd be so different, i'm not sure Jeff would've been inspired to make the album like he did

post more rare jeff pls

sure thing, don't have too many

that's about it, maybe someone else has more, the only other one is the drum to the face one, but i see that all over.

make sure to save and spread the jeffs!

It all makes sense when you learn Jeff's birthname was Herb Goldwitz.

his art was bad.

you lose.

C UCK.

>his art was bad.
good thing too, else he wouldn't have gone after the jews and we would've have gotten ITAOTS, hence my thesis

what if Jeff wrote IAOTS about a girl in the holodomor instead of the holocaust?

>holodomor

the wat

Wow. How come a tragedy of even larger scale and in almost the same time period is not nearly as known as Holocaust?

yes, but your thesis has one fatal flaw:

the album isnt that good.

this

and attack russia

masterpiece