Hey the fuck is this mark on my dick?

hey the fuck is this mark on my dick?

Attached: IMG_0437.jpg (3264x2448, 1.7M)

herpes or superaids

You are the choosen one, its a birth mark, according to the prophecy you will bring the end of times upon this world, your child will bear this mark, its the devils taint. You see, you may not be aware of it, but your mother was just a vessel, possesed by an evil spirit, you real mother is a succubus that deceived your father into impregnating your mother, so the son of the unnamed can walk this land again... Do as your destiny commands, bring destruction, death, chaos, sickness, starvation, have flames rain from the sky.

>walk east, always

Honestly looks like an abrasion, like you were going commando while waking around Costco for an hour.

your glans corona is swollen indicating an infection
could be a lot of things impossible to tell

it's not a birthmark because it hurts a little when i touch it

Its the price you must pay, the tribute of blood to the lord of the depths... Dont be a pussy and destroy the world would ya?

Did you jerk off with a dry dick? My skin's been dry to the point it's cracked and bled when my cock head swelled up.

It’s your boyfriend’s teethmarks

wtf is wrong with you. at least spit on that thing

I used to have phimosis, couldn't pull back the foreskin to see the mark so maybe the phimosis was there to protect the world from it. I think we might be onto something here

No i have foreskin so never dry faps

Attached: amputation.png (1101x747, 1.13M)

Looks like shit from being a faggot.

It's your vagina working it's way out of your microbaby tinkle twig user. Welcome to the amazing world of womanhood!!

>Now tits with time stamp or gtfo

how you fix it. i have phimosis and i need to find a way to fix it that doesnt involve my dick skin being cut away

Have your life partner pump his colon full of an aloe based shit chute lube. You must be really new at gay, lol

herpes
>Medifag here

Its only happed like twice! Arizona has super hard water and always dries me out. I didn't notice til after. I would not spit on my own dick while jerking either way...

You can stretch, but I had pinhole phimosis so that would've taken a long time and dedication. So I got vut by an doctor, and I still have a good amount of foreskin left and looks normal. I am very happy with my decision, no pain at all.

Literally made me laugh out loud.

Attached: frog kek.jpg (640x480, 45K)

you should, saliva is pretty good lube tbh